E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > BMW East Europe Motion update

01-09-2021, 01:11 AM   #1
Al3dHell
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d e90 163 hp

BMW East Europe Motion update

Ro : Salutare ! Masina e un e90 din 2006 si fostul proprietar i-a pus cic mic din 2011, versiunea actuala e East Europe Motion 2015 pe masina . Am facut rost de harta si de fsc code , am bagat usb-ul cu harta in masina imi da sa bag fsc code-ul , il bag si nu imi arata nimic.. Am mai incercat inainte cu un alt code ( am pus din greseala premium in loc de motion )
si mi-a dat incorrect code. Am mai vorbit cu persoane si mi-au spus sa apas pe options la idrive controller si ar trebui sa imi apare undeva Update progress , nu am momentan cic idrive controller. Si mi s-a spus sa ma duc cu masina la un drum de o ora , idee e ca viteza sa fie de peste 10 km/h. Oare o sa mearga sau ma duc degeaba?
Donor VIN : F199030

En : Hello there ! The car has been an e90 since 2006 and the former owner has put in the small cic from 2011, the current navi version is East Europe Motion 2015 on the car. I got the map and fsc code, I put the usb with the map in the car, it shows me to insert the fsc code, I insert it and it doesn't show me anything .. I tried before with another code (I put it by mistake premium instead of motion)
and gave me the incorrect code. I've talked to people before and they told me to click on options at idrive controller and I should see Update progress somewhere, I don't have a idrive controller at the moment. And I was told to drive the car for an hour, the idea is that the speed should be over 10 km / h. Will it work or will I go in vain?
I can't see the update progress ..
Donor VIN: F199030
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 02:59 PM   #2
Model1a
Rep
Drives: BMW E84, Mercedes W245

On buissines navi you can not see progress bar. Insert USB, type in FSC code, and that's it. After abaut an hour of driving you will get notification, that update is complete.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2021, 04:12 AM   #3
kuba-kubula
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW i3, BMW E91

Just keep driving until it reaches 100% of progress bar and then restarts the entertainment system (nav) with Confirmation of it. Don't forget the last step, or you'll have to update from 0 to 100 % again (did this mistake myself twice).
Appreciate 0