E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Stevens Creek BMW SUCKS!!!!

05-28-2014, 12:45 AM   #23
335imobbin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Still looking

Fuck stevens creek bmw I only went once and was astounded by how rude they treated me first explaining to me whay the problem was with my car and then telling me they would have to charge me just to diagnose the problem that they just freaking told me they knew what was wrong and then say oh well we have to "charge 200 to diagnose and then probably have to call back to charge you more until we find the problem it could take days we dont know (even tho he does know exactly wtf is going on)" so I say well no way because youre basically telling me were going to throw you in a money pit and telling me we might not even find out what's wrong? Well where's the damn logic in that? Why won't I just take it to somebody who will just admit they know the problem and get right to fixing it? So after I calmly say that then the tech starts getting aggressive with me and I'm just shocked that they would treat a customer like this so at this point I'm done and I'm like I don't have to bring my car here and the tech says you don't and pretty much Says gtfo and im standing here like WOW this is what I get for bringing my money here to pay for parts and labor but not for some bs extra stealership charges.so fuck them. My dad bought a new 7 series here a while ago and he said he was fine with them but thats very likely due to that they treat higher class customers a lot better than 3 series.
Appreciate 0