E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Tenafly NJ

01-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
mastarron
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i xDrive M Sport e92

Thumbs up BMW of Tenafly NJ

Took my vehicle here for "rough idle, transmission jumpy during cold startup" and they promptly fixed it via software upgrade;

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...1#post15267145

Also, the passenger seat button of sliding the seat forward and backward (horizontal) was not working, I asked them to take a look at this. They took the seat out and told me there was something in the rails that prevented the seat from moving, they charged me about $40 in the labor, which I dont mind because it works now!

I also purchased a brand new key which cost me only $240! Plugged it in and drove about 10 miles and it programmed itself.

Currently working with one of the service consultants on warranty extension options.

Really positive experience for me, would recommend for anybody in the area.

EDIT: The reason I was charged for the labor for the passenger seat, was because there was no defect on any of the BMW parts, but rather a "user" related fault and the seat performed as designed.

Last edited by mastarron; 01-14-2014 at 12:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2014, 07:16 AM   #2
udm328i
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92

Garage List
2008 BMW 328i  [9.00]
Excellent customer service!