E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Motorwerks BMW Minnesota

04-20-2015, 03:40 PM   #1
Moopy94
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Xdrive With MPPK

Talking Motorwerks BMW Minnesota

Just bought a Sportline 335i XDrive at Motorwerks BMW on April 18.

Had a great experience and would recommend Motorwerks to anyone looking for new or CPO BMW. I had Shawn Simonet helping me- awesome sales guy and would recommend him. We did most of the work over email including valuing my trade based off the VIN (it was a 328i XDrive) and working out all the details of pricing, delivery, etc.

Finance paper work was a breeze, no hard sell on anything. Maybe you have to have the right finance guy though!!!

Adding an MPPK to the 335 and Shawn set it all up and had the Service Dept contact me to set up the time to do it that was convenient for me.

They have a huge selection and really gave me great value for my trade. I checked a few dealerships, even out of state, and Motorwerks gave me the best value.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
BudgetBimmer
Private
Rep
Drives: (sold)335iS, 440ix Gran Coupe

Garage List
Congrats!
The right finance guy does go a long way. I've dealt with pushy ones for sure.

+Points also for using email, as most of us don't have time to go back and forth to the dealership!
Appreciate 0