E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Gallery-Calgary

09-26-2014, 10:30 PM   #1
eurofan99
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 323i

BMW Gallery-Calgary

so far so good never really had a problem but only had car serviced once and my car is going back oct10 for vanos bolts they didnt have loaners but offered to pay for my taxi or their use their shuttle
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
Sambonjo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335 Xdrive 6MT

Garage List
I've had the Vanos recall done as well as an oil change and help with what I assume was a boost leak. Car was stuttering and threw half engine light so I called to make an appointment. Six(!) week wait for appointment but they said they could get to it in about a week if I dropped it off standby. Take it in and a week later they say they've looked at it and said intake gasket needs to be replaced. I say OK and then a few days later they say now 2 injectors need to be replaced. I'm under warranty still so I say OK. A week after that, they still have the car and say that actually there was a leak in the intake piping and they replaced my intake tubing and car runs normal. I go to pick it up and look over the service sheet and they replaced ignition coils (couldn't tell me which cylinders...."I think 3 and 4" says the tech) instead of injectors like I was told on the phone.

Bottom line, they gave me terrible information on the phone and took much longer than anticipated. Everything was under warranty so I guess I can't complain too much but it would be nice to be told the proper thing on the phone and be made to feel like the dealership has my confidence. No call backs, nothing proactive on their part. I had to phone in every step of the way or they wouldn't update me. If I wasn't under warranty this would have been a horrible experience.
Appreciate 0