E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Seattle

05-02-2016, 10:59 PM   #1
Acehilm
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2010 335i xDrive

Garage List
BMW Seattle

The rules say to search for existing threads but I don't see one generically for BMW Seattle so I'm starting this one.

I already made a post about this experience over in the general forum so this is just going here at the request of NiNeTyOne.

tl;dr BMW Seattle failed to properly install spark plugs on my N54 then charged me a thousand dollars for repairs I didn't need then tried to get another 11 grand for further unnecessary repairs and as a cherry on top they curbed a wheel and blamed that on me too. They tried to make it right eventually but you have a lot of choices as a BMW owner in Seattle. Steer clear.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1256903
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2016, 02:09 PM   #2
wknddrivr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3/E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acehilm View Post
The rules say to search for existing threads but I don't see one generically for BMW Seattle so I'm starting this one.

I already made a post about this experience over in the general forum so this is just going here at the request of NiNeTyOne.

tl;dr BMW Seattle failed to properly install spark plugs on my N54 then charged me a thousand dollars for repairs I didn't need then tried to get another 11 grand for further unnecessary repairs and as a cherry on top they curbed a wheel and blamed that on me too. They tried to make it right eventually but you have a lot of choices as a BMW owner in Seattle. Steer clear.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1256903
Sorry that you've had that experience, BMW Seattle has treated me extremely well every time I've been there. The one time there was an issue, they went out of their way to make it right and impressed me with the way they handled the situation
Appreciate 0