E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Irvine BMW - Yikes!

05-22-2008, 12:56 AM   #45
Still2Slow
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 AW E90 335i

Had a horrible experience with Franz, the internet sales manager there. Slow to respond and wouldn't budge from MSRP. I didn't care, just took my business elsewhere. Good thing there are so many BMW dealers in SoCal...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2008, 01:02 AM   #46
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still2Slow View Post
Had a horrible experience with Franz, the internet sales manager there. Slow to respond and wouldn't budge from MSRP. I didn't care, just took my business elsewhere. Good thing there are so many BMW dealers in SoCal...
i have the same issue with irvine bmw. i went to new century bmw. i told my saleman i need you to transfer that car from irvine to here. i will take it .. They agreed to do it. Unfornutaly, my car is total lost.
      05-22-2008, 01:04 AM   #47
Bimmeration
BEEMDUBLEW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' Tesla Model S 85kw

I must say, Irvine BMW has the crappiest deal and service.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #48
StrifeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13E92 MCB M3 18 F80M3 Atlantis

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Irvine BMW

Unforunately i would only recommend irvine bmw if u dont care about negotiating the price. I went there thinking because my soccer team was sponsored by them i get some kind of deal but i was wrong i think i paid the MSRP for it nothing less.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #49
yoyeewee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW M6 coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife 335I 2008 View Post
Unforunately i would only recommend irvine bmw if u dont care about negotiating the price. I went there thinking because my soccer team was sponsored by them i get some kind of deal but i was wrong i think i paid the MSRP for it nothing less.
Man...that sucks. They totally took advantage of you. Just because they were involved in your team's sponsorship, they think that you'll be happy with whatever price that they give you. That's not right.

What kind of car did you get from them anyway?
2008 335i coupe Atlantic Blue with Black Leather Steptronic ZSP ZPP NAV PDC COMFORT ACCESS REAR SUNSHADE HEATED SEATS HD RADIO SIRIUS USB/IPOD 20" Klassen K5.1 3-piece wheels w/Toyo Tires Job Design Body Kit M3 Trunk Spoiler Eisenmann Exhaust Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #50
StrifeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13E92 MCB M3 18 F80M3 Atlantis

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyeewee View Post
Man...that sucks. They totally took advantage of you. Just because they were involved in your team's sponsorship, they think that you'll be happy with whatever price that they give you. That's not right.

What kind of car did you get from them anyway?

2008 335I jet black grey interior, sports package.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #51
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Irvine BMW can lick my balls, when they're dirty and sweaty too.

Mother fuck them.

Cunts stole my sunglass in the service bay, didnt return my debit card when I forgot it at the service counter and now I've had 500 in fraud charges since using my card there last, they also gave me the run around with my warranty.

FUCK IRVINE BMW IN IT'S FILTHY ASS, AND ANYONE READING THIS OVER THERE. . . FUCK YOU TOO! Except Ali Shaygon, he's cool, and the service porter guys are cool too.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2008, 06:26 PM   #52
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

what was the outcome of this thread?

anyone have good experiences with irvine bmw
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #53
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicwoot.com View Post

NO, they suck ass. Go else where.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #54
yoyeewee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW M6 coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Irvine BMW can lick my balls, when they're dirty and sweaty too.

Mother fuck them.

Cunts stole my sunglass in the service bay, didnt return my debit card when I forgot it at the service counter and now I've had 500 in fraud charges since using my card there last, they also gave me the run around with my warranty.

FUCK IRVINE BMW IN IT'S FILTHY ASS, AND ANYONE READING THIS OVER THERE. . . FUCK YOU TOO! Except Ali Shaygon, he's cool, and the service porter guys are cool too.
Contact their General Manager Mike Rich. I have a friend who had problems with them. He contacted Mike and he was able to help resolve the situation.

His email is mike@irvinebmw.net

Good luck!
2008 335i coupe Atlantic Blue with Black Leather Steptronic ZSP ZPP NAV PDC COMFORT ACCESS REAR SUNSHADE HEATED SEATS HD RADIO SIRIUS USB/IPOD 20" Klassen K5.1 3-piece wheels w/Toyo Tires Job Design Body Kit M3 Trunk Spoiler Eisenmann Exhaust Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2008, 12:31 AM   #55
itsxtian
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Nice

I remember emailing them and not receiving anything back.

For LA service: Received the most professional and courtious service from Luis Hernandez of South Bay BMW.

I bought my car from Santa Maria BMW though - Great price, hit up Ali there if you are interested.
      08-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #56
parsifal
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5

I actually had two pretty good experiences with Irvine BMW, but at the end of May had a very poor customer experience with a Ben, when I was turning in my 05 X5 4.4. I complained to BMW Fin Services and they were great in resolving the "wear and tear" amounts to my satisfaction. I think things have gotten rather sleazy there over the past few years. Several friends have sworn never to go there again. I'm holding off on another BMW until I decide which model I want next. Loved the beemers I've had over the years.

Yeah, Franz Hlasny sends me emails all the time begging me to come in. I won't go back there again. I learned a lot from these posts about the best places to shop and I'll take your advice.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #57
Bullet
Major
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by antidentite View Post
I'm currently shopping for a 335 and sent emails to several SoCal and Seattle dealers.

When asked how much a new 335 would cost, their internet sales manager, Franz Hlasny, told me he had no interest in discounting the e92's.

So, I went to another SoCal BMW internet sales manager who gave me an excellent deal on a new e92 (invoice + $1,200) without any haggling whatsoever.

I plan on purchsing a car through this dealer on Friday.

If everything goes as planned, I'll post which dealer gave me this great deal!
Sounds like you just had a bad sales guy. I ordered my 335 through them with all the option and about 1000 off. Now if you take your car to them for service i agree there prob one of the worst.
      07-24-2009, 05:04 PM   #58
Bullet
Major
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post

buying my car through them ya, cuze i got a costco price even though i special ordered my car. But for SERVICE no way!!! there service is outrageously over priced and really unhelpfull!!!
      07-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #59
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
Sounds like you just had a bad sales guy. I ordered my 335 through them with all the option and about 1000 off. Now if you take your car to them for service i agree there prob one of the worst.
The OP was talking about purchasing the 335 shortly after the release Oct 06.. Thats why it was harder to get a deal on the e92... Now that the car has been out for a couple years and you have more haggle room.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #60
zx522
Rep
Drives: 2010 335Ci M-Sport

Irvine BMW did a bait and switch on me. I called Ron about a car they had posted on Autotrader and when I got there he said the car was "had issues" and currently with the service dept. He "didnt" have a chance to call me beforehand when I drove all the way down from West Covina. Funny thing was that I called him the night before as well as confirmed with him an hour prior to my arrival. Good thing I was also going to Sterling BMW as well to check out another car!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2015, 10:12 PM   #61
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neema View Post
NO, they suck ass. Go else where.
i personally went with Shelly BMW, highly recommended
Appreciate 0