E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > F80 = a Brush...Really?!?!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #1
Xtabi
Colonel
Xtabi's Avatar
United_States
1589
Rep
2,006
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (0)

F80 = a Brush...Really?!?!

So like many of my enthusiast friends on these forums I cannot get enough M3/4 videos. Naturally I use YouTube A LOT to an endless quest to fill my insatiable appetite.

I mix up my search string in an effort to find that hidden gem that I know is out there but keeps eluding me.

2015 BMW M3.....M3 BMW....F80 BMW M3.....M3....

These are all routes I have taken. Just now I try....F80.

I was happy to find new videos...and to my utter amazement there are tons of videos about.....reviews of.....the F80 makeup brush?!?!? WTF LOL! There is even a F82 brush. Brushes...for makeup....reviews on them????

Ohh...and there are even F80 cleaning videos. No not the car...the brush!!!

I better get with the times I have a 4 yo girl and a new baby girl due in a couple months!

Calling Lups to help ease my brain!!!
__________________
2016 F80 | MG/SO | DCT | Adaptive M Suspension | 19" Black 437M Wheels | CF Roof | CF Trim
Appreciate 2
      05-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #2
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9603
Rep
8,530
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Calling Lups to help ease my brain!!!
The Lups I know would never ease your brain
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:32 PM   #3
Xtabi
Colonel
Xtabi's Avatar
United_States
1589
Rep
2,006
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Hahaha!!!
__________________
2016 F80 | MG/SO | DCT | Adaptive M Suspension | 19" Black 437M Wheels | CF Roof | CF Trim
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:34 PM   #4
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Yeah, you're on your own, whether it's cleaning or makeup, I'm out. Dude I just found out after a very humiliating pearl incident that they put mirrors into the sun visors. Mirrors as in things you can look from if you're once again left the house looking like a bat.

A lock in my necklace broke and got stuck in my hair. I had a nice time trying to move the rear view mirror enough (radar detector got in the way) to get a look. Didn't work. It was too dark to use the side mirrors, and I then remembered M cars are bought to get laid, and maybe the engineers had thought the girls wanted one in their sun visors. I went to the passengers seat, found a mirror, and I was very pleased. Then I realized vain men drive these and to my shock found one from the drivers side too.

I'm a complete idiot. Get someone else mess you up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:40 PM   #5
Zeroblade
Explodes on impact
Zeroblade's Avatar
United_States
191
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: 2006 Mazda3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Behind the wheel

iTrader: (0)

I found a F80 treadmill. I could afford it too

I can say I have a F80 also with this....
__________________
Yea... yea I got an M(azda)3.... <.<

*work in progress*
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:43 PM   #6
Xtabi
Colonel
Xtabi's Avatar
United_States
1589
Rep
2,006
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Yeah, you're on your own, whether it's cleaning or makeup, I'm out. Dude I just found out after a very humiliating pearl incident that they put mirrors into the sun visors. Mirrors as in things you can look from if you're once again left the house looking like a bat.

A lock in my necklace broke and got stuck in my hair. I had a nice time trying to move the rear view mirror enough (radar detector got in the way) to get a look. Didn't work. It was too dark to use the side mirrors, and I then remembered M cars are bought to get laid, and maybe the engineers had thought the girls wanted one in their sun visors. I went to the passengers seat, found a mirror, and I was very pleased. Then I realized vain men drive these and to my shock found one from the drivers side too.

I'm a complete idiot. Get someone else mess you up.
Haha I love it!
__________________
2016 F80 | MG/SO | DCT | Adaptive M Suspension | 19" Black 437M Wheels | CF Roof | CF Trim
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #7
m34m
Lieutenant
486
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: E90
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

I got a lot of pearl necklace comments but not goin' there.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:46 PM   #8
Xtabi
Colonel
Xtabi's Avatar
United_States
1589
Rep
2,006
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroblade
I found a F80 treadmill. I could afford it too

I can say I have a F80 also with this....
Ironically I have that exact same treadmill. I saw the video too.

I have no M car yet though.

Maybe I'm on the same path as you?? Did you have the treadmill first? If so what color is your M? This could be a vision into my future...
__________________
2016 F80 | MG/SO | DCT | Adaptive M Suspension | 19" Black 437M Wheels | CF Roof | CF Trim
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:48 PM   #9
04RC51
Large Member
04RC51's Avatar
942
Rep
1,752
Posts

Drives: E92 M3, F82 M4
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
The Lups I know would never ease your brain
Calling Lups might make any situation worse.
__________________
2008 E92 M3 (Engine swap completed), 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:58 PM   #10
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m34m View Post
I got a lot of pearl necklace comments but not goin' there.
You just went! Hell, its almost Friday so why not!

If this was not a car forum, I'd approve your line of thought, here not.

But still...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 11:59 PM   #11
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RC51 View Post
Calling Lups might make any situation worse.
Not true! I'll think of an exception asap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 12:19 AM   #12
04RC51
Large Member
04RC51's Avatar
942
Rep
1,752
Posts

Drives: E92 M3, F82 M4
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Not true! I'll think of an exception asap.
I won't hold my breath.
__________________
2008 E92 M3 (Engine swap completed), 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 12:46 AM   #13
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
1807
Rep
2,244
Posts

Drives: Yaz M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: TX

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RC51 View Post
Calling Lups might make any situation worse.
Now now, this place has way too much testosterone some times. Having a girl enthusiast around is always a good thing. Constantly reading posts about wheel horse power from xyz dyno gets old fast. At least she seems to enjoy her car, and I find her esoteric dialogue mind-blowing. Sometimes I'm like wtf, sometimes I just, lols.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 12:58 AM   #14
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
Now now, this place has way too much testosterone some times. Having a girl enthusiast around is always a good thing. Constantly reading posts about wheel horse power from xyz dyno gets old fast. At least she seems to enjoy her car, and I find her esoteric dialogue mind-blowing. Sometimes I'm like wtf, sometimes I just, lols.
The big cat has known me for a year. His assessment is correct in every way usually, but I did manage find a way I can honestly say I'm useful today.

I spent an hour calculating how much a dinosaur would poop in a day measured in buckets. I consider most car guys very weird but I'm proud to say I'm raising the next generation of freaks that demand answers in subjects you never even dreamed of.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 01:21 PM   #15
rallybull
Major
rallybull's Avatar
United_States
140
Rep
1,037
Posts

Drives: F30 335i w/PPK
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
Now now, this place has way too much testosterone some times. Having a girl enthusiast around is always a good thing. Constantly reading posts about wheel horse power from xyz dyno gets old fast. At least she seems to enjoy her car, and I find her esoteric dialogue mind-blowing. Sometimes I'm like wtf, sometimes I just, lols.
The big cat has known me for a year. His assessment is correct in every way usually, but I did manage find a way I can honestly say I'm useful today.

I spent an hour calculating how much a dinosaur would poop in a day measured in buckets. I consider most car guys very weird but I'm proud to say I'm raising the next generation of freaks that demand answers in subjects you never even dreamed of.
Wish my kids asked me the bucket question. I would have actually used that opportunity to teach them some applied mensuration. They are just not that imaginative.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 01:57 PM   #16
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybull View Post
Wish my kids asked me the bucket question. I would have actually used that opportunity to teach them some applied mensuration. They are just not that imaginative.

Well, here was my answer:

If I remember correctly, a rhino poops about 35 kg per day, using only grass as a source of nutrition. A horse around 20 kg, a lion around 10 kg.

Now lets assume our dinosaur is a smaller one, the size of a a great African elephant, 10 000 kg's.

We know their intestines were not very highly developed, compared to current animals, and we know bigger lizards living today do not eat daily. Komodo dragons (lol the name again, well done English!) eat in one sitting almost their own weight but only once per month or so.

Now, if the dinosaur is a vegetarian, we can assume its system can't work as the meat eaters so we can assume we can use about the same formula as with the current vegetarians, though my examples are mammals. So if a horse is 500 kg, a rhino 2 000kg, their per ton poop average would be about 30 kg per ton. That would make our vegetarian Dino poop about 300 kg's per day.


When I used to ride, I weight once that a 12 liter bucket takes about 10 kg of shit. Using this very scientific method my answer is a medium size, vegetarian poops 36 12 liter buckets per day. Meat eaters since I truly did have the time to think about my answer, and them having a more complicated system to work with, and if they truly ate their body weight lets say 4 times per year resulted now as it did in the conversation also to a question: Myz, I'll buy you a beer if you promise never to ask again?

Ice cream was the question at day time, but honestly, the kiddo could've easily blackmailed a bottle of Jack if he only knew what that was.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 03:15 PM   #17
954Stealth
Brigadier General
954Stealth's Avatar
United_States
1128
Rep
4,516
Posts

Drives: A Car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bacon Raton, FL

iTrader: (1)

There's a Nikon F80 too
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
You know you're getting bacon, when you're cooking bacon.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 03:46 PM   #18
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
1807
Rep
2,244
Posts

Drives: Yaz M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: TX

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Well, here was my answer:

If I remember correctly, a rhino poops about 35 kg per day, using only grass as a source of nutrition. A horse around 20 kg, a lion around 10 kg.

Now lets assume our dinosaur is a smaller one, the size of a a great African elephant, 10 000 kg's.

We know their intestines were not very highly developed, compared to current animals, and we know bigger lizards living today do not eat daily. Komodo dragons (lol the name again, well done English!) eat in one sitting almost their own weight but only once per month or so.

Now, if the dinosaur is a vegetarian, we can assume its system can't work as the meat eaters so we can assume we can use about the same formula as with the current vegetarians, though my examples are mammals. So if a horse is 500 kg, a rhino 2 000kg, their per ton poop average would be about 30 kg per ton. That would make our vegetarian Dino poop about 300 kg's per day.


When I used to ride, I weight once that a 12 liter bucket takes about 10 kg of shit. Using this very scientific method my answer is a medium size, vegetarian poops 36 12 liter buckets per day. Meat eaters since I truly did have the time to think about my answer, and them having a more complicated system to work with, and if they truly ate their body weight lets say 4 times per year resulted now as it did in the conversation also to a question: Myz, I'll buy you a beer if you promise never to ask again?

Ice cream was the question at day time, but honestly, the kiddo could've easily blackmailed a bottle of Jack if he only knew what that was.
Gurl, ain't no way in hell I'm reading all that.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 03:56 PM   #19
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
Gurl, ain't no way in hell I'm reading all that.
You'll never learn how much a dinosaur would poop then!

Todays subject how fast a cow can stop from 35 km per hour speed in different weather conditions.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 04:49 PM   #20
Never Convicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1101
Rep
1,518
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Well, here was my answer:

If I remember correctly, a rhino poops about 35 kg per day, using only grass as a source of nutrition. A horse around 20 kg, a lion around 10 kg.

Now lets assume our dinosaur is a smaller one, the size of a a great African elephant, 10 000 kg's.

We know their intestines were not very highly developed, compared to current animals, and we know bigger lizards living today do not eat daily. Komodo dragons (lol the name again, well done English!) eat in one sitting almost their own weight but only once per month or so.

Now, if the dinosaur is a vegetarian, we can assume its system can't work as the meat eaters so we can assume we can use about the same formula as with the current vegetarians, though my examples are mammals. So if a horse is 500 kg, a rhino 2 000kg, their per ton poop average would be about 30 kg per ton. That would make our vegetarian Dino poop about 300 kg's per day.


When I used to ride, I weight once that a 12 liter bucket takes about 10 kg of shit. Using this very scientific method my answer is a medium size, vegetarian poops 36 12 liter buckets per day. Meat eaters since I truly did have the time to think about my answer, and them having a more complicated system to work with, and if they truly ate their body weight lets say 4 times per year resulted now as it did in the conversation also to a question: Myz, I'll buy you a beer if you promise never to ask again?

Ice cream was the question at day time, but honestly, the kiddo could've easily blackmailed a bottle of Jack if he only knew what that was.
That's a lot of shit. No...I mean...that's a LOT of shit.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 05:07 PM   #21
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10930
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Convicted View Post
That's a lot of shit. No...I mean...that's a LOT of shit.
I know! And the answer was based on guess work completely but I've learned a long, long time ago never to show weakness while male specimens are present.

Life is a learning process. It never occurred to me to look for a mirror in any car I've ever had because when already in one, the damage is done. I also would've never guessed my father's obsession with gardening and him paying me for bringing him horse manure and me putting a bucket full of it to a scale, would one day be used to make a guess on how much would a Dino poop.

Because of this thread, I will now know that by googling a car I might be enlighten on matters I've been avoiding for years. Thanks bimmerpost! Even after my time wasting days are over on this forum, the information gotten here will probably serve me in some way.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 07:01 PM   #22
Xtabi
Colonel
Xtabi's Avatar
United_States
1589
Rep
2,006
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Your welcome Lups. This is now the second* thread in a row I have stated in about two days. They both have gone places I would have never predicted lol!

*my other thread was the 'should I take my month off work
__________________
2016 F80 | MG/SO | DCT | Adaptive M Suspension | 19" Black 437M Wheels | CF Roof | CF Trim
Appreciate 1
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST