E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Valve cleaning (walnut) review SE Georgia

01-01-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
mikes4
Private
Rep
Drives: none

Valve cleaning (walnut) review SE Georgia

Hey guys I thought I'd post a short review of some work I just got done on my 335xi.

I live in Savannah, Georgia and Jimmie Johnson(FB) is one of the guys in our local BMW group. He's been modifying and working on cars for years and has a serious passion about all things automotive. He came into the n54 platform awhile ago and has made some impressive progress on his project: motiv single turbo 135, PD built auto etc etc.

I went to him for the walnut blast valve cleaning service he offers locally and I'm really impressed with the level of service and preparedness he displayed with my project. Beyond the cleaning of valves he replaced a few maintenance items and put some other things on that I had laying around. Awesome all around service, easy to work with and a fair price. Highly recommended.

I'll get him to post details on here as I have no idea what his e90 handle is.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 09:29 AM   #2
GEOS07335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes4 View Post
Hey guys I thought I'd post a short review of some work I just got done on my 335xi.

I live in Savannah, Georgia and Jimmie Johnson(FB) is one of the guys in our local BMW group. He's been modifying and working on cars for years and has a serious passion about all things automotive. He came into the n54 platform awhile ago and has made some impressive progress on his project: motiv single turbo 135, PD built auto etc etc.

I went to him for the walnut blast valve cleaning service he offers locally and I'm really impressed with the level of service and preparedness he displayed with my project. Beyond the cleaning of valves he replaced a few maintenance items and put some other things on that I had laying around. Awesome all around service, easy to work with and a fair price. Highly recommended.

I'll get him to post details on here as I have no idea what his e90 handle is.

What did he charge you for the walnut blasting?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2017, 11:38 PM   #3
McGee
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Do you have any contact info for him?
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2017, 11:15 AM   #4
GEOS07335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGee View Post
Do you have any contact info for him?
Look at this post http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21693310 He has his contact info on there. Tell him Georgio sent you. The pictures in that post were from my car. He did a great job.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2017, 12:43 PM   #5
McGee
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Looks like the guy you're referring to is in ATL, I was looking for the guy in Savannah. Thank you though!
Appreciate 0