E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The most F'd up way you got dumped

06-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
11Past9
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A stolen one

The most F'd up way you got dumped

I was 20 years old and my gf at the time was 17, her parents and I got along great and I had been dating her for about 5 months. Her parents helped me out with a lot of stuff and we even all did stuff together, went to the beach, out to dinner etc. Well one time, me and my gf did the nasty without using a raincoat, she wasn't on BC either but I pulled out... yup I'm a dumb dumb but ANYWAYS.

She was paranoid for being a day late, so she went with her friend to the grocery store to get a prego test and told me she'd call me after school to let me know what the deal was. 4pm rolls around and I haven't heard from her so I called the house (she didn't have a cell phone) only to get her mom who said that I was no longer allowed to call, email, IM... or anything and that we where done and it was over.

I was scared crapless because I got no information out of this, I didn't know if she was prego, I didn't know WHAT happened. Anyways I was devistated so my madre called her madre and found out when the girls went to the grocery store, her friend LOUDLY convinced my dumb ass gf to STEEL A PREGO TEST! Anyways someone heard them, and got the plate, they where found an hour later and arrested. Mom had to pick her up and found out what she stole, she wasn't prego by the way.

She was grounded from me for a month, she could see other people and do other things just not see me. The month went by and the day we where supposed to hang out she stood me up. I got dumped!

Now that dumb slut has banged about 30+ dudes, drinks too much, smokes a pack a day and well you get the jist of it.
gentle now the tender breeze blows, whispers through my Gran Torino, whistling another tired song, engine humms and bitter dreams grow, heart locked in a Gran Torino, it beats a lonely rhythm all night long
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
shift330
Blue Force Tracker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Sounds like you picked a winner.....

Stay safe 855th MP Company! Hosmer/Espinoza you're my boys!!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
Androo000
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 GC

you kinda dodged a bullet there buddy.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4

This can get interesting...
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

I've been dumped twice, this one takes the cake. I get a call from my boyfriends ROOMMATE Brody. Brody tells me Ray has another girl over. OUCH. Big fucking ouch. I got cheated on and left. Ray couldnt even tell me himself! That night seriously changed my life. I was so upset I called a member from e90post for the very first time ever just so I could have someone to vent to, 4 months later because of that phone call I end up in Utah. Thanks Ray!

Last edited by Sara; 06-16-2009 at 09:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Past9 View Post
Now that dumb slut has banged about 30+ dudes, drinks too much, smokes a pack a day and well you get the jist of it.
you may want to change your attitude towards women a bit.
And it's none of your business what she does now. You are not dating.

back to the topic... most fucked up way?

my ex wife coming home at 7am and then giving me a story how she came out of the class, fell asleep in the car and slept there the whole night.
i kicked her out of the house and filed for divorce the next day. best thing i've ever done.
      06-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post

my ex wife coming home at 7am and then giving me a story how she came out of the class, fell asleep in the car and slept there the whole night.
i kicked her out of the house and filed for divorce the next day. best thing i've ever done.
wow...pwned.

OP thats fuckin weird as hell

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post

i kicked her out of the house and filed for divorce the next day. best thing i've ever done
LOOOL now that was a good story.

back to topic....ummm most fucked up way ? i have been going out with my ex-gf for over year and a half and she broke up with me over a sms text, it was sweet !!! and you know what she said "i think we should just stay friends"..... i was ok since we have already done it
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #9
bigslick82
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: -

Oh I got some good ones but this is the funniest.

I was in college and was dating a girl whose family was loaded. Sick "f-u" type money. Anyway, we were really going along great for about three months and we were coming up on the Christmas break. She was going to her families' house in the Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman). I was basically getting drunk with my buddies. A week before her family leaves and over pizza she says, "Come with me, I want you to meet my parents."

I say OK. I tell my parents about it, they're not cool with it at first, but I talk them into it. I get my papers in order and meet them at the airport. We get there, I'm charming as hell, it's all going well.

Then, out of freaking no where, day three into my week long trip:

"I think we should cool off."

I spent the rest of my time in my room, stuck in her parents vacation house for three more days. The trip to the airport couldn't come soon enough.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #10
Sam12345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: jet black 335i coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
^ wow thats awkward
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Graham M
I love my Z. Pure sex on wheels.
Canada
Rep
Drives: Is sold, goodbye everyone!

mine was an absolute heartbreak, and probably the worst story in this thread to come.

I'll cut to the chase: but I met this babe through work, everyguy wanted to date her, and when me (the new guy) actually did: everybody was jealous as hell. I LOVED that!

well, things started great... but got worse, and worse, and worse still. I was a 19 year old idiot, and had no backbone to end it when I should have.
This one old BF from a LONG ways back gives her a drunk dial from a bar one night, and next week when I was over, she invited him over. So not only did he come over (yes we were still dating at this point) but so did his friends.
So by this point I was sleeping on the couch, and she towed him right past me, and brought him into her bedroom. its not hard to figure out what happens next.
The whole time I was unbelievably hurt, and obviously crushed... but what could I do? his friends wouldn't let me do anything about it, especially considering I was the smallest guy there. Yeah.... I left that night and cried, and cried, and cried some more.
I guess even today as a 26 year old I'll never understand how a person can intentionally hurt another person as much as she did to me, leave alone a person that loved her unconditionally no matter what.
She said "she never had a person love her like that before, so she was scared, and did that to push me away", upon finding her on facebook a few months back.

It took me years to not hate woman after that......
      06-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #12
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #13
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
mine was an absolute heartbreak, and probably the worst story in this thread to come.

I'll cut to the chase: but I met this babe through work, everyguy wanted to date her, and when me (the new guy) actually did: everybody was jealous as hell. I LOVED that!

well, things started great... but got worse, and worse, and worse still. I was a 19 year old idiot, and had no backbone to end it when I should have.
This one old BF from a LONG ways back gives her a drunk dial from a bar one night, and next week when I was over, she invited him over. So not only did he come over (yes we were still dating at this point) but so did his friends.
So by this point I was sleeping on the couch, and she towed him right past me, and brought him into her bedroom. its not hard to figure out what happens next.
The whole time I was unbelievably hurt, and obviously crushed... but what could I do? his friends wouldn't let me do anything about it, especially considering I was the smallest guy there. Yeah.... I left that night and cried, and cried, and cried some more.
I guess even today as a 26 year old I'll never understand how a person can intentionally hurt another person as much as she did to me, leave alone a person that loved her unconditionally no matter what.
She said "she never had a person love her like that before, so she was scared, and did that to push me away", upon finding her on facebook a few months back.

F'd up.

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #14
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post

At your age, had I been in the same situation, I probably would have wound up in the ER, or the dentists office, but I would have climbed over every last one of those pricks just to tell that bitch what I thought of her or got knocked the fuck out trying.

Jesus, what a bitch. You probably did the right thing by walking away. I hope you're with a much better woman now.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
Graham M
I love my Z. Pure sex on wheels.
Canada
Rep
Drives: Is sold, goodbye everyone!

^ no, but she really wanted to date me again a couple months back to "set things right" since she was quite sad after losing me apparently. So I fucked two of her best friends while 'dating' her to show her what that scenario felt like exactly. That and a few other things. Yeah... we havn't talked since LOL.

I dont care, I have no remorse for her whatsoever... its quite obvious she had serious issues back then, and she still is today: Only they're exasturbated significantly. So I recently evened the score and left it at that. Shes one of those dating disaster stories you'd soon want to forget.
Im still very hurt inside even now, and Im really shy around woman today... I guess after being stomped on like that its hard to put that in the past and move on...
but life goes on I guess
      06-17-2009, 12:31 AM   #16
armenh
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
LOOOL now that was a good story.

back to topic....ummm most fucked up way ? i have been going out with my ex-gf for over year and a half and she broke up with me over a sms text, it was sweet !!! and you know what she said "i think we should just stay friends"..... i was ok since we have already done it
playa playa

was she who i think she was???
      06-17-2009, 12:45 AM   #17
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Graham - those type of women are called sluts. Stay away, and you'll live longer
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #18
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
Valentines day 2001, my 2nd gf at the time broke up wit me on that day for her step brother who was a fat smelly dude..

she ended up losing all her friends when they found that out.
omfg dude, your post count might be another reason why she dumped you! LOL

jk
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 01:30 AM   #19
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
omfg dude, your post count might be another reason why she dumped you! LOL

jk
Holy ********* *F*F*F*F**(*** how the hell did he get like 56,xxx posts and only been here a year??? That's more than anyone- let me say that again, ANYONE- has ever had/have. Maybe in like 15 years I will have as many posts.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #20
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

that much posting has to be bad for your health.

then again, so says the guy with ganja as his avatar.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #21
m3pare
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: OBD1 M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
Valentines day 2001, my 2nd gf at the time broke up wit me on that day for her step brother who was a fat smelly dude..

she ended up losing all her friends when they found that out.
lol wtf
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #22
themonotron
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3 AW

Look up "Histrionic Personality Disorder". If you see any of the behavioral symptoms on the person you're dating, run. They will eat your soul.

Last edited by themonotron; 06-17-2009 at 03:49 AM.. Reason: grammar
Appreciate 0