E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > SOLD

01-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #1
328///MSport
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi M Sport

SOLD

2011 328i xdrive msport with everything you could ask for. LeMans blue with saddle brown interior.
Manufactured in Germany and shipped to U.S. with the original owner. I am second owner. Proof in Carfax report attached to this post.

Purchased car from original owner in Texas, has only been driven in the snow here a couple of times, garage kept for winter.
All maintenance kept up with.
Airbag, PCV and Blower motor wiring recall work performed at BMW of Sudbury

Amenities include
Msport package, 6spd manual, comfort access, cold weather package,bi-xenon adaptive headlights, BMW performance exhaust, BC coilovers, megan racing adjustable camber arms, bavsound speakers system, black kidney grilles, LUX H8 V5 Adjustable white angel eyes and 6500k bulbs in fogs to match angel eyes/xenon headlights color temperature (no yellow fog/blue headlight contrast), Tires are new. I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting.

Asking $12,500 or a trade for a decent truck. My wife is due anytime now and I need a more reliable winter car than the one I have now. This car is in great condition, well taken care of, and with all maintenance and recall work completed. Garaged for winter, cleanest example of this car you will find in New England. PM me here or email me for a faster response. charlygarcia808@gmail.com
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf pre-purchase Carfax.pdf (3.23 MB, 69 views)

Last edited by 328///MSport; 01-30-2019 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0