E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS 2009 328 E92 Coupe (OBO, black on black

12-01-2019, 05:27 PM   #1
jonathansbmw3
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 series

FS 2009 328 E92 Coupe (OBO, black on black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is a OBO, garage kept, non-smoker, Jet Black exterior with Black Dakota leather 2009 BMW 328 “E92” two door Coupe with 6 cylinder N51 SULEV engine located in Los Angeles CA (South Bay/close to LAX area).

Options on car include:

* Premium Package (to include Universal Garage Door Opener, Digital Compass Mirror, Auto dimming mirrors (review and sides), Power Front Seats, Lumbar support, BMW Assist w/Bluetooth System).

* Sport Package to include 18” wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer performance tires, Sport Seats and Shadowline trim; Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, Gray Poplar wood trim, Moonroof, Dynamic cruise control (not radar based active cruise control) and sports suspension.

This is an “enthusiast car” and the paint has been clayed and waxed and perfect leather interior conditioned annually so it still has the new car smell. It also comes with added spare doughnut tire and jack and more importantly, it comes with Bavarian Technic diagnostic software tool (http://www.bavariantechnic.com/) so you can connect the car to your laptop to analyze the car’s condition at any time without having to go to pay a mechanic to do so.

15 year 150K mile BMW N51 SULEV emissions warranty still valid on this car with an in service date of March 2009 and current mileage at about 72K. See link below and BMW website for details as to parts covered: (https://batxcr1.bmwcenternet.com/lib...s_Coverage.pdf).

New battery installed and also more importantly registered (registration is a must, do a search) in 2018, serpentine belt and tensioner replaced in 2017. All maintenance done per schedule or sooner with oil changes at about every 5-7K miles (or fewer miles). Power steering fluid changed about every 25K miles even though not required by maintenance schedule.

I also had a Blackstone Labs (https://www.blackstone-labs.com) oil analysis done about 6K miles ago at 66K miles in May 2017 and the report states that “ there's no sign of a mechanical issue or poorly wearing parts in this data. Instead, it looks like you have a nicely wearing engine with 66,296 miles on the odometer.” As you can see by the dates and mileage numbers, I hardly drive this, my spare car, anymore.

The car has the typical 10 year old car road rash and typical scratches but, I had this car appraised by a CarMax type company and the appraiser said quote “This is the most well taken care of car I’ve ever seen.”

Asking price is $9,500 (or best offer) and is sold as is with no warranties by seller implied or otherwise. Local buyers only. Payment required by certified funds only (e.g. cashiers check or fed wire). PM with for any questions.

And needless to say but serious inquires only. Thanks.

Attached Images

Last edited by jonathansbmw3; 12-01-2019 at 09:09 PM..
Appreciate 0