E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > LED License Plate Bulbs, OEM-look White Color

03-08-2022, 08:47 PM   #1
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Lightbulb LED License Plate Bulbs, OEM-look White Color

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12.00

Item Interest
I've got a couple pairs left of LED bulbs that replace the 36mm festoon ugly yellow light bulbs in the license plate area of pre-LCI E9X and other BMW models of the era. The ones I'm selling are brand new spares that I had lying around, but I ran a pair of these for like eight years in my E92 and they never had a problem, they're error-free and the big heatsinks keep them from getting too hot and dying. Also used them with success in a Z4 and E70. They let off a nice medium-cool white light that looks totally stock instead of the tacky overly-blue ones that are out there.

$12 a pair via PayPal, or you can come meet me in western MA/CT and pay cash. Thanks!

04-18-2022, 12:40 AM   #2
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Bump.