E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > How do you mount stuff in your car?

10-22-2005, 08:56 AM   #1
uofmtiger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

How do you mount stuff in your car?

I am curious if everyone just throws all their stuff (phone, mp3 player, etc..) in the console or have they purchased mounting brackets for their cars? I have a kuda mount that integrates nicely into the the interior for my XM Myfi, but I need even more mounting space. I would love to be able to put my phone (Treo 650) somewhere that it can be displayed when I am driving and I also have a Phatbox that I have to convert to a Music Keg (thanks to the new CD changer bus) that uses a separate display.

I want a clean look, but I am guessing that it is not possible. The ashtray in my e46 was able to be removed and a lot of owners mounted stuff in that space. Do I have too many toys or am I missing an obvious place to mount my stuff?
Appreciate 0