E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > As car fanatics, would you be interested in this?

07-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
52bmw330ci
Rep
Drives: JB E46 330CI

As car fanatics, would you be interested in this?

Have any of you noticed that the whole automotive industry doesn't really have a specific brand or club type feel to it? Like for instance, you think of sports, brands and companies like Nike, etc come into mind.

I couldn't think of one strong overall car brand... Sure us BMW fanatics have things like Bimmerfest and aftermarket company shirts. But there isn't a unifying organization club like feel that any one company dominates. Am I right?

I want to start one. OVIOUSLY on a very small scale for now and see how it goes. Would the BMW community be interested in being the first to support me and my idea?

I want to start a all t-shirt line starting in Southern California that is all about the feeling we get when we ride together in our cars. Most of you may know what I'm talking about, the 'togetherness' feeling at meets, shows, caravans, etc. I feel we need what Harley Davidson has, that strong connection and brand that brings people who ride together. I want to make a t-shirt line that when you see others wearing it you know what its about.

What do you guys think? You're advice would be hugely helpful to me, I think this could be a very cool idea!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

yeh if you could come up with a badass logo for us bimmians id buy one
      07-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52bmw330ci View Post
But there isn't a unifying organization club like feel that any one company dominates

right.... http://www.bmwcca.org/
      07-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
haha you just closed the thread, but yea i wouldn't mind having a t-shirt that people will recognize and will be a sign of what i love to do. Its a great idea, you should start selling them at local meets and i think the idea will expand from that point on.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
52bmw330ci
Rep
Drives: JB E46 330CI

nah not JUST about bmw... not at all. but like sort of a club type organization for all cars in general. Classics, rat rods, supercars, pretty much everything besides jdm
Appreciate 0