E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > BMW sales reccomendations Nor Cal

03-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

BMW sales reccomendations Nor Cal

Hi, my friend is looking to lease a 135, and it seems she has had some poor experiences at both Steven's Creek and Mtn View, I was wondering if anyone here has recommendations for a good sales guys/dealers? I bought my car used, so I was not much help to her.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [5.00]
I can only comment on a pre-owned sales experience, but I went to BMW of SF and they seemed genuinely nice to me. A guy at the front door welcomed me in. My sales guy (he's actually their online rep) was really helpful during the test drive (described all the features, and didn't even try to up-sell me when I asked about a GPS - he said just buy my own, I will be happier). The finance lady was really friendly and chatty.

Overall, I walked out feeling respected, not like I was being rushed to sign anything or get something I didn't want. Maybe it helped that I knew exactly which one I wanted, but I appreciated that he didn't waste time focusing on "oh well what about this model, it has all these other features".

And then I went back because my iPhone cable wouldn't work (which he said it might not) and gave me a free 6FL iPod cable and actually waited for me to test it out (this was shortly after 6 pm when they close, and he was still happy to help).
      03-08-2011, 02:47 AM   #3
eNinety650
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

I would suggest dealing with a fleet manager or online rep rather than a salesman.

My experience with BMW of Mtn View was that I dealt with the Internet Sales Manager and I had a pretty positive experience, but this too, was a pre-owned sale.
Appreciate 0