E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FOR SALE: Rare E90 335 xDrive Heavily Optioned! Price Reduced!

Closed Thread

11-21-2016, 11:03 PM   #1
Stonyo
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 335i Xdrive

FOR SALE: Rare E90 335 xDrive Heavily Optioned! Price Reduced!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,000.00

Item Interest
Sadly the day has come where I have to part with my beloved 2009 E90 335 xDrive. I love the car so much and I don't want to sell it but I unexpectedly moved across country and I simply don't need or drive the car anymore.

I obsessed over this car and have kept it in excellent condition. It has been garaged its entire life, has never been tracked or raced, and is up to date on all services.

It is fully loaded and is 1 of 14 in the U.S. with the rare amount of options that it has.

The car is Black with the unique Saddle Brown interior which is very hard to find and is such a sexy color - so many people tell me they love it just for that! It is fully loaded with Cold Weather Package, Navigation Package, Sport Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist Package, Comfort Access and keyless entry and other features. It is an LCI edition and includes the bi-xenon lights with LED turning signals.

I have bought and had installed a BMW Performance Exhuast which makes the car sound amazing especially when you drive it in manual with the paddle shifters which are very responsive. Another modification I had coded is for the mirrors so they fold up when you lock the car and fold down when you unlock. Last, I have $500 LUX Angel Eye lights installed in the headlight bay so you get the new white xenon rings. The color is exact and is not that shitty deep blue that some people modify their cars with.

Very sad to part with this car but would love to pass it on to a new caring owner! Car has roughly 77,000 miles

I'll let the photos do some of the talking now.

Attached Images

Last edited by Stonyo; 11-24-2016 at 11:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2016, 12:34 AM   #2
robreputah
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 15' f82 m4

you sure its 1/14 in the US and not 1/14 on this site?

all joking aside, looks like a really clean car. GLWS
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2016, 01:49 AM   #3
Stonyo
Private
Rep

Hahah. Find me another LCI 2009 335 sedan with 4 wheel drive with the black and saddle brown combo with every option possible (except Logic 7). I don't think you'll find many!

But thanks =D the car is a dream! So amazing and sounds insane with the performance exhaust (not pictured in my photos, those are pre-exhaust).
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2016, 04:56 AM   #4
LangJai
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i RWD 6MT

So I looked at the title and I expected some ultra rare colour combo or pre-production vehicles with options that aren't commonly offered; came in and saw a dime a dozen black on saddle brown 6AT xDrive 335i. Where did you get "1 of 14" from?

No biggie.

Then I read fully loaded minus Logic 7. For 2009 US cars, your car is missing rear sunshades, Active Cruise Control, front (and possibly rear; can't tell exactly from pic) PDC, Logic 7(as mentioned) and M Sport package. You said your car has Comfort Access but in the interior picture you inserted the key anyway so I couldn't really tell if it in fact has that option. Does your car have iPod interface as well?

Started to wonder if I have misread anything up to this point. No biggie.

Then I looked at the price. $23,000 for a 335i xDrive that has 77,000 miles...I am pretty much at a loss for words instead of good luck.

Honestly, 1 of 14 is pretty far fetched when you only count cars that have exact options as yours. I'm sure a 100% base or a 100% fully loaded black on saddle brown example would've been even rarer. Hell, in this case I have a 1 of 1 335i made for the whole North American market. It just doesn't work like that.
iamjamen131.50
      11-23-2016, 12:27 PM   #5
Stonyo
Private
Rep

It does have comfort access I just usually put the key in. It has those ribs on the door handle to lock it by just resting your thumb/finger on it, etc.... It also does have cruise control but you're right not adaptive (so it doesn't slow down automatically when cars in front of you are slowing). It has the windshield water sensor and camera. It does have the sport package as exampled by the seats with the extra moveable support cushion as well as wider side cushion that keep you snug - also fitted have an M performance exhaust on it. It comes with the USB iphone adapter which is located in the arm rest.

But anyways haha thanks for the research =D. The car is spec'd very well and is almost fully loaded lets say.

I am willing to negotiate on price. Thanks for looking despite your scathing review!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #6
Stonyo
Private
Rep

BIG price drop. Bump for Thanksgiving make this car yours!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
iamjamen
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 35i, E83 3.0i

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
May have the Sport Package but it DOESN'T have the M-Sport Package. Big difference, duderino.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2016, 04:35 PM   #8
Stonyo
Private
Rep

Thanks I know. Please re-read my post I never mentioned M sport I said sport package.

Bump
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2016, 04:53 PM   #9
iamjamen
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 35i, E83 3.0i

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonyo View Post
Sadly the day has come where I have to part with my beloved 2009 E90 335 xDrive. I love the car so much and I don't want to sell it but I unexpectedly moved across country and I simply don't need or drive the car anymore.

I obsessed over this car and have kept it in excellent condition. It has been garaged its entire life, has never been tracked or raced, and is up to date on all services.

It is fully loaded and is 1 of 14 in the U.S. with the rare amount of options that it has.

The car is Black with the unique Saddle Brown interior which is very hard to find and is such a sexy color - so many people tell me they love it just for that! It is fully loaded with Cold Weather Package, Navigation Package, Sport Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist Package, Comfort Access and keyless entry and other features. It is an LCI edition and includes the bi-xenon lights with LED turning signals.

I have bought and had installed a BMW Performance Exhuast which makes the car sound amazing especially when you drive it in manual with the paddle shifters which are very responsive. Another modification I had coded is for the mirrors so they fold up when you lock the car and fold down when you unlock. Last, I have $500 LUX Angel Eye lights installed in the headlight bay so you get the new white xenon rings. The color is exact and is not that shitty deep blue that some people modify their cars with.

Very sad to part with this car but would love to pass it on to a new caring owner! Car has roughly 77,000 miles

I'll let the photos do some of the talking now.
Quote:
Thanks I know. Please re-read my post I never mentioned M sport I said sport package.

Bump
I did read it. You said it was fully loaded. Fully loaded would include the M-Sport Package. Your car doesn't have the M-Sport Package, therefore it cannot be fully loaded. Not to mention the other options mentioned by other members that your car lacks. Please update your listing to be accurate as false advertising is deceitful.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2016, 05:03 PM   #10
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Few and diffrent

Quote:
Hahah. Find me another LCI 2009 335 sedan with 4 wheel drive with the black and saddle brown combo with every option possible (except Logic 7). I don't think you'll find many!

But thanks =D the car is a dream! So amazing and sounds insane with the performance exhaust (not pictured in my photos, those are pre-exhaust).
Fully optioned? Dosent look like it has the rear window shades.
DocRace 6266 single turbo.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2016, 05:06 PM   #11
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Few and diffrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjamen View Post
May have the Sport Package but it DOESN'T have the M-Sport Package. Big difference, duderino.
Only bumpers. Lol.
DocRace 6266 single turbo.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread