E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > E90 / E92 Eisenmann Race Exhaust

05-23-2017, 03:55 PM   #1
junniior95
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i

E90 / E92 Eisenmann Race Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys up for sale is my Eisenmann Race Axle Back Exhaust for N54 / N55 E90 or E92's. Ive had it on the car for about a year and had it removed 3-4 months ago due to selling the car after winter. It is in my opinion the best sounding exhaust for these cars and ive had nothing but compliments from many different enthusiasts. I had it paired up with a VRSF DP which sounded amazing, i also ran the exhaust with the stock DP and it still sounded like an animal but obviously not as loud.

Before the Eisenmann Race i had the BMW PE and it is nothing even remotely close to the Eisenmann. Much louder and much more aggressive which i couldn't get over.
This exhaust brand new is upwards $2400, so im looking to sell it for $1800 (flexible). The tips are also still in great condition, message me here for additional pictures of the exhaust / tips.

Thanks for looking guys!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0