E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Any interest in carbon fiber interior trim

05-11-2006, 11:55 PM   #133
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wy 330i
Since I am not in the factory right now, the other worker can not access to my car and test fit it the last time.

I will get my friend take my car to the factory and do the very last test fit. The fitment should be perfect because we had test fit it before (this is the exact same kit we test fit before, but with different material for the base)

Other than the fitment, i guess price is the most important information you want to know.

We will do a introductory price for the a period of 2 months
Black carbon fiber: $545 Shipped in the United states
Silver carbon fiber: $600 Shipped in the United states

So far, I doesn't hava a exact day about when the trim will arrive the shore. But I am guess it will here at the begninng of next year.

I will call the factory and give you guys a more actual time later this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlevi
Uh... I hate to be a party pooper, but we have these on our site ready for pre-order.
We have black and silver on the way, in both I-Drive and Non-I-Drive varieties. They are already on the plane and will be through customs in 7-10 days.

We've been taking pre-orders this whole time. Most likely we will sell out before the shipment arrives.

Again, I stress: Ours are the same ones being sold by other reputable US vendors - they are guaranteed to fit. We have installed them on cars before. We know they fit perfectly. We offer a 100% money back guarantee if they DON'T fit perfectly! Also, we are selling them at $50 less than everyone else. Do not settle for second best!

Because of our direct relationship to the factory, we are able to cut out the middle man and put his profits into your pocket!

To order please visit www.JleviSW.com
Thanks
JL
jlevi... how exactly are u charging 50 dollars less than everyone else when they are charging 545 shipped. can u even match that price... let alone beat it by 50 dollars. on your website you are charging 700USD not including shipping

not to mention, his set comes with the pins, for your set it does not, so people with wood trim have to buy the clips to install it. Also, your set does not come with the shifter cf piece. so the shifter will remain either in aluminum trim or wood trim.

if u stand by your word of 50 dollars less than everyone else, sign me up for a set for $495USD
      05-14-2006, 01:40 PM   #134
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
jlevi... how exactly are u charging 50 dollars less than everyone else when they are charging 545 shipped. can u even match that price... let alone beat it by 50 dollars. on your website you are charging 700USD not including shipping

not to mention, his set comes with the pins, for your set it does not, so people with wood trim have to buy the clips to install it. Also, your set does not come with the shifter cf piece. so the shifter will remain either in aluminum trim or wood trim.

if u stand by your word of 50 dollars less than everyone else, sign me up for a set for $495USD
The pricing was in reference to other established sponsors, not individual members.

Look around at other websites who carry this same trim, we have the lowest price You do pay a bit more for quality.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #135
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

qual·i·ty
noun
superiority of kind.

first of all, his comes with everything you need, including the shifter trim and the pins to attach the trim. first step in quality is necessities. I believe in order to be considered the best, you should at least have the shifter trim, if not the pins too.

secondly, you were both individual posters who came to the forum to post. if i had found this quote "50 dollars less than the competititon" then i would be wrong to compare. but the fact is that you came into another seller's thread and tried to trump him with your "lower price" which is against forum rules. yet your price is still higher.

thirdly, his trim is perfect fitment too. so in my eyes theyre equal.
      06-15-2006, 04:30 AM   #136
kevE90
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F8x

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
first of all, his comes with everything you need, including the shifter trim and the pins to attach the trim.
Good point about the pins. It is a big deal even for alum. trim owners who might want to sell their trim. They would be handing down the problem to the buyers who would need to then purchase pins.

I can't find where it says he's including the shifter trim??? For automatics right. That would be a plus. I haven't found anyone offering the silver CF shifter except AC $chnitzer.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2006, 11:58 PM   #137
Rorsa CF
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i

for those of you who are following the thread and are interested in our trim, read this thread.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23238
Appreciate 0