Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheels Spacers Question - My Current Set Up

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
Laid Black 335i
BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i (6MT)

Wheels Spacers Question - My Current Set Up

Hey everyone,

I am looking into adding spacers to the front and rear of my car. My current set up is as follows:

1) Stock 189 Wheels
-Front: 18 x 8 (et 34)
-Rear: 18 x 8.5 (et 37)

2) H&R Sport springs (lowers front 1.3'', lowers rear 1.2'')

The look I am going for is a very flush look. I will have a friend roll the fenders if needed. Based on my research, I believe 12mm in the front and 15mm in the rear is the way to go. Is this correct? I just want to be sure before I buy the spacers.

Here are 2 pictures of my current set up:

As you can see, the wheels are not really flush with the fender. I want it to be flush and have a much cleaner look. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
      11-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
JDLM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan

I would take a ruler and measure out from the top of the tire to the fender (and get spacers accordingly) That is what I plan/planned on doing if I don't locate wheels in 3 months)
Appreciate 0