E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > E91s For Sale

01-17-2020, 07:18 PM   #2751
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep
Drives: German cars

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dubbs View Post
found a cheap black M sport 6 speed touring in Calgary, Canada

https://www.kijijiautos.ca/vip/12982044/
Finally. Bloody finally. I have a deposit on this car. Had a PPI done on it today at a Calgary Indy shop. Came back clean.

Pretty in depth service history was dug up with some effort.

Will be driving it home Friday next week.

I, like most, have been looking for an e91 6MT (to supplement the ///M stable) for well over a year. It's been increasingly difficult to find one without an accident, in manual, not rusted out, and with the right combination of options. I look twice a day and was beginning to wonder if I would have to make a substantial compromise. It's finally here. I wanted en e91 wagon for the long term. A daily in all seasons, but unlikely to mile up quickly due to our work life balance. Hoping this one is around for long time ownership.

It's been between -30 and -40 all week here which is awful...so a nice way to end out the week.

My husband FMLYSDN has already picked out summer wheels and a spring combination.
Appreciate 8
CSBM52721.00
86Zed932.00
RNByrd3198.50
FMLYSDN1181.50
      01-17-2020, 07:59 PM   #2752
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDVDL///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dubbs View Post
found a cheap black M sport 6 speed touring in Calgary, Canada

https://www.kijijiautos.ca/vip/12982044/
Finally. Bloody finally. I have a deposit on this car. Had a PPI done on it today at a Calgary Indy shop. Came back clean.

I, like most, have been looking for an e91 6MT (to supplement the ///M stable) for well over a year. It's been increasingly difficult to find one without an accident, in manual, not rusted out, and with the right combination of options. I look twice a day and was beginning to wonder if I would have to make a substantial compromise. It's finally here. I wanted en e91 wagon for the long term. A daily in all seasons, but unlikely to mile up quickly due to our work life balance. Hoping this one is around for long time ownership.

It's been between -30 and -40 all week here which is awful...so a nice way to end out the week.

My husband FMLYSDN has already picked out summer wheels and a spring combination.
That's what this thread is about. Love seeing this. Congrats!!

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 3
      01-18-2020, 06:33 AM   #2753
JupiterBMW
Self Proclaimed Roundel Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3 & '13 F25 X3

Quote:

Wow, this is so awesome, congratulations!! Will go nicely alongside that beautiful Ferrari Red F80! Definitely get it cleaned up (get rid of all that dealership wipe and shine goo that its covered in) and post some photos!!

Congrats again!
Past: '11 E91 335is, '11 E90 M3, '10 X5M, '14 328d, '03 330i Dinan3 ZHP, '04 330i ZHP, '12 X3 35i
Appreciate 3
      01-18-2020, 06:58 AM   #2754
CSBM5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Comp, 2011 M3, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLSB View Post
As long as you by a late 2016-2018

They have the B46 which is a variant of the B58.

Super reliable.
i.e. 2017+ F31 "330i".
2007 E91 328i Silver, slushbox, Eibach fr/E93 M3 rear sway bars, ARC-8
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 08:13 AM   #2755
86Zed
Get off my lawn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Garage List
Quote:

Congrats! Glad it is going to an enthusiast home, I had no doubt it was going to sell quickly. Had it been a little closer to the midwest / USA border I would have been on the phone too
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1181.50
      01-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #2756
Camaro67racer
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3 MR, '08 E91 Unicorn

Quote:

Michaellcoates and FMLYSDN

This is so wonderful to hear. I shared this with my wife, whom we all share the joy in your moment.

After she drove my Montego Blue '07 328i Manual Sport with PE, she's came back and said, "you can get this in a WAGON?!"
She was sold and so the search for an E91 RWD Manual Sport was on. She didn't tell me but she was secretly looking for over 2 years. Her secret finally came out when she found this combo, even with M-Sport! It was early in the morning and within minutes of posting. She was so excited, calling right away. Sadly, the seller would contact her, but then stopped responding after he was flooded with calls and offers. She was going nuts. Ready to pay 8K over the asking price to get in the bid-war. We missed out on that car. She was noticeably devastated for 2 weeks.

Another car came along, in a month or so, but again, even when she thought she was first, she lost out another time. She kept finishing 2nd.

Then a month or so later, I get a message: "UNICORN ALERT!" and she sent me the link. It was in Atlanta, about 11 hours from us. She was already on the phone with them begging to sell her the car. She calls me and says, "We're going to Atlanta tomorrow to buy this car. Oh, and it's an all-cash sale so we need to get find out how we can get access to cash, quick."

"Umm, ok." I said and thought, I really hope this wouldn't be another heartbreak for her. We ended up in Atlanta the next day after an early morning and a long drive. The car wasn't exactly as pictured and described, with a lot more imperfections that you couldn't make out in pictures. But, we left with it. We were going to love it! She had finally slayed her "unicorn" as we often joked. (Funny enough, we had borrowed her parent's E61 Manual to drive and get her E91 manual.)

On the way back, somewhere in Knoxville, we found a brewery that had great beers and really good food. As we fondly reflected on the trip and the excitement of her FINALLY having the car, she looked at me and said, "Well, I think I'm going to continue the search."
I said, "The hell you are! What?! You finally got your car!!!"
She says, "Welllllll, I really want a black interior with aluminum trim and I'd REALLY still love an M-Sport."
I about lost my mind.
She's still looking and it has become a quest. But we still have the car from Atlanta and she still loves it, everyday! (Except she doesn't drive it in the winter, because we have car-killing salt. Trying to preserve this car forever.)

Last edited by Camaro67racer; 01-18-2020 at 07:22 PM..
Appreciate 4
4 Doors1169.00
triax37130.00
FMLYSDN1181.50
      01-18-2020, 07:24 PM   #2757
NinetyEight740
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2 - 2013 535i msport

Garage List
2010 E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro67racer View Post
Michaellcoates and FMLYSDN

This is so wonderful to hear. I shared this with my wife, whom we all share the joy in your moment.

After she drove my Montego Blue '07 328i Manual Sport with PE, she's came back and said, "you can get this in a WAGON?!"
She was sold and so the search for an E91 RWD Manual Sport was on. She didn't tell me but she was secretly looking for over 2 years. Her secret finally came out when she found this combo, even with M-Sport! It was early in the morning and within minutes of posting. She was so excited, calling right away. Sadly, the seller would contact her, but then stopped responding after he was flooded with calls and offers. She was going nuts. Ready to pay 8K over the asking price to get in the bid-war. We missed out on that car. She was noticeably devastated for 2 weeks.

Another car came along, in a month or so, but again, even when she thought she was first, she lost out another time. She kept finishing 2nd.

Then a month or so later, I get a message: "UNICORN ALERT!" and she sent me the link. It was in Atlanta, about 11 hours from us. She was already on the phone with them begging to sell her the car. She calls me and says, "We're going to Atlanta tomorrow to buy this car. Oh, and it's an all-cash sale so we need to get find out how we can get access to cash, quick."

"Umm, ok." I said and thought, I really hope this wouldn't be another heartbreak for her. We ended up in Atlanta the next day after an early morning and a long drive. The car wasn't exactly as pictured and described, with a lot more imperfections that you couldn't make out in pictures. But, we left with it. We were going to love it! She had finally slayed her "unicorn" as we often joked. (Funny enough, we had borrowed her parent's E61 Manual to drive and get her E91 manual.)

On the way back, somewhere in Knoxville, we found a brewery that had great beers and really good food. As we fondly reflected on the trip and the excitement of her FINALLY having the car, she looked at me and said, "Well, I think I'm going to continue the search."
I said, "The hell you are! What?! You finally got your car!!!"
She says, "Welllllll, I really want a black interior with aluminum trim and I'd REALLY still love an M-Sport."
I about lost my mind.
She's still looking and it has become a quest. But we still have the car from Atlanta and she still loves it, everyday! (Except she doesn't drive it in the winter, because we have car-killing salt. Trying to preserve this car forever.)
The hunt is never over, I have an e91 msport one of one car but it wasn’t the car I was after. I still have my eyes on another one but I’m perfectly happy if I never find the unicorn I’m after.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 07:35 PM   #2758
Camaro67racer
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3 MR, '08 E91 Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyEight740 View Post
The hunt is never over, I have an e91 msport one of one car but it wasn’t the car I was after. I still have my eyes on another one but I’m perfectly happy if I never find the unicorn I’m after.
Just told my wife this and her reply was "What do you have and what do you need?!"

Haha
      01-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #2759
vilord
Major
Rep
Drives: E91, Tundra, TT, SV650

Garage List
This summer I'll be helping my girlfriend re-learn driving stick (on my TT probably), so that hopefully next year I can swap my new wagon to 6MT. I'll definitely be missing it 'til then...

Once she's used to it, I wonder whether she'll want an automatic 5 or a manual 3...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 10:05 PM   #2760
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E39, E91, E91

Quote:
What do you have and what do you want? I’m curious.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 07:35 AM   #2761
NinetyEight740
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro67racer View Post
Just told my wife this and her reply was "What do you have and what do you need?!"

Haha
Lmao

I have 2010 xdrive titanium silver with oyster msport. Apparently there was one manual and one automatic produced. I have the automatic. The kicker is my car is one of four M-Sport cars with active cruise control. Mine is a fully loaded car, I don’t think there is any option missing.

I want a space grey with black or grey interior, rear wheel, auto. Need comfort access, nav, heated seats at minimum. The two space greys that I’ve come across so far haven’t had comfort access and I’m notabout that life anymore.

I’ve also begun the search for an f31 unicorn for the wife.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 07:55 AM   #2762
CSBM5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Comp, 2011 M3, etc

Quote:
Here's one not far from you. M-sport F31 but no M-adaptive suspension/track package (i.e. typical M-sport F31 find -- finding one without standard suspension is hard/rare). Price is high for the mileage, but that can probably be worked on.
2007 E91 328i Silver, slushbox, Eibach fr/E93 M3 rear sway bars, ARC-8
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 08:11 AM   #2763
NinetyEight740
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSBM5 View Post
Here's one not far from you. M-sport F31 but no M-adaptive suspension/track package (i.e. typical M-sport F31 find -- finding one without standard suspension is hard/rare). Price is high for the mileage, but that can probably be worked on.
Lol I tried to buy that car already, I’m looking for estoril blue
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 09:35 AM   #2764
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lmao

I have 2010 xdrive titanium silver with oyster msport. Apparently there was one manual and one automatic produced. I have the automatic. The kicker is my car is one of four M-Sport cars with active cruise control. Mine is a fully loaded car, I don’t think there is any option missing.

I want a space grey with black or grey interior, rear wheel, auto. Need comfort access, nav, heated seats at minimum. The two space greys that I’ve come across so far haven’t had comfort access and I’m notabout that life anymore.

The interior combo is the tough part, and options are the kicker. Space gray with black and options is find able. When I worked at the dealer everything we ordered for the lot was always conservative. The only time we’d order a LeMans on Oyster or a Phoenix Yellow was with a deposit. Beige sells unfortunately.

Good luck with your searches! We’re looking to add an F31 this summer or fall. There seems to be quite a few more out there in desirable spec compared to E91. Still not a fan of EPS, Turbo, etc... but we need space with growing kids and an F31 is much better than a CUV or minivan.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 09:53 AM   #2765
rjaudi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 E91, 09 911 C4S

Quote:
Lmao

You should go after the one that is on Ebay and has been discusses here.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 10:52 AM   #2766
NinetyEight740
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjaudi View Post
You should go after the one that is on Ebay and has been discusses here.
Doesn’t have comfort access, I am the high bidder on the eBay auction that may or may not be legit
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 10:54 AM   #2767
NinetyEight740
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 E91  [0.00]
If I do end up with another one, who wants to buy a 00 z3 titanium silver over black, 2013 535 in alpine white over cinnamon, or 2013 535 Black on black?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 12:58 PM   #2768
JupiterBMW
Self Proclaimed Roundel Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3 & '13 F25 X3

Well, I'm still hunting and hoping as well.. I had found a 2011 Bluewater/beige car that had all the other options I want (Nav, comfort access, xenons) and it sold on Friday... So, now I search again...

Appreciate any links to Bluewater cars!

I guess I should mention I'm really looking for a RWD car but would consider AWD in the otherwise perfect vehicle!
Past: '11 E91 335is, '11 E90 M3, '10 X5M, '14 328d, '03 330i Dinan3 ZHP, '04 330i ZHP, '12 X3 35i

Last edited by JupiterBMW; 01-19-2020 at 01:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #2769
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

There's a Le Mans blue m sport manual rwd wagon with brown interior and 45k miles here in Dayton, met the guy last week, waited for him outside of a Best Buy lol. 65 years old, old school BMW enthusiast it was his special order. Said he was thinking about selling it in the next year or so and we exchanged numbers. He mentioned a guy from EAG flagged him down on the highway and followed him a few months back and offered him a crazy number for his car, thought he was full of shit so ignored it. Told him I'd work with him on price if he did sell it and he loved my wagon project, said he'd rather sell to another enthusiast than a shop lookout to turn profit. I'll keep you guys posted but don't have my hopes up.

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 2
4 Doors1169.00
      01-19-2020, 03:02 PM   #2770
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaellcoates View Post
There's a Le Mans blue m sport manual rwd wagon with brown interior and 45k miles here in Dayton, met the guy last week, waited for him outside of a Best Buy lol. 65 years old, old school BMW enthusiast it was his special order. Said he was thinking about selling it in the next year or so and we exchanged numbers. He mentioned a guy from EAG flagged him down on the highway and followed him a few months back and offered him a crazy number for his car, thought he was full of shit so ignored it. Told him I'd work with him on price if he did sell it and he loved my wagon project, said he'd rather sell to another enthusiast than a shop lookout to turn profit. I'll keep you guys posted but don't have my hopes up.
Dream combo there, best of luck! That’s the only configuration I’d trade my car for.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 06:03 PM   #2771
e91_swagwag
wrench_noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e91 6MT RWD Arktis on Tan

Here's my unicorn, out on a saturday drive! ('07 e91 RWD 6MT, ~67k mi).
Attached Images

Last edited by e91_swagwag; 01-19-2020 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 2
Thorin117.50
      01-19-2020, 06:27 PM   #2772
Serf27
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i

I’ve seen some numbers listed but I’m sure someone knows them all by now.
347 e91 M sport packages in USA right? Or world wide?
How many
Auto xi?
Auto rwd?
MT xi?
MT rwd?
Appreciate 0