E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WANTED: 335i 6-spd

03-15-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
emericanmilitia
Private
Rep
Drives: 1995 M3

WANTED: 335i 6-spd

I'm considering getting into an E9X 335i, and have been browsing for sale ads but figured I would also post this up.

- I'm located in NYC. The closer the better, though I'd be willing to travel for the right car. If you're far enough that I'd have to fly out or otherwise commit to a long trip, you must be OK with getting a thorough PPI done beforehand.

- 6 speed only, period. Not interested in auto's at all.

- No specific budget, but I'd probably lean towards the cheaper end of the market, so an earlier model with decent mileage is OK

- CPO warranty would be greatly preferred. HPFP and wastegate rattle issues must have been addressed if the car is anywhere near the recall age/mileage expiration. Other maintenance is also a huge plus.

- Stock preferred, though I'd consider a lightly modded car if all of the big ticket maintenance items have already been addressed. Not looking to go through any headache with a voided warranty due to mods. Tasteful cosmetic mods are very welcome

- I prefer Montego or LeMans Blue, Alpine White, or Jet Black. I'll consider any color, though I doubt I'd be buying a silver car. Open to various interior colors.

- No accidents, paintwork, stories, "just needs X to be perfect", ragged on, etc. cars. I'm new to this forum and the E9X platform, but I'm familiar with BMW's and will hold out for (and pay for) a well taken care of car.
Appreciate 0