E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Clean 2007 335xi

03-27-2018, 01:07 PM   #1
edf8fde
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is manual

Clean 2007 335xi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2007 335xi e90
Automatic
Alpine White
95k miles
Clean Title

I am finally selling my 2007 335xi. This car is actually from Canada; it was imported and has been in the states for a few years now. For some reason, BMW tends to spec their Canadian cars better than those in the US, so this car has all the options possible, besides having the 18" wheel option, which is understandable, because 17" wheels do better in the snow. This is a very clean and well-maintained vehicle. The only "performance" mod I have done is downpipes. The reason being is, I was changing the original downpipe gasket, and two of the bolts had sheared off, so I decided the best option was catless downpipes, as that seems to be what everyone does these days. Car is untuned and never has been. All maintenance has been preventative and not reactionary. I have taken very good care of this car. Although it annoys every passenger that rides with me, I ALWAYS wait for the warm-up cycle to complete and never go above 3000 rpm until the engine is fully warm, and even then I very rarely drive the car above that. I bought the car at roughly 76k miles and have found it to be very reliable and luxurious. The car is very quiet and makes no abnormal noises over bumps and the like. The car has never been eaten in or smoked in and only water has been consumed. Below you will see all of the maintenance and parts that have been added. Car has had a very clean life with 95k miles. Car will not need anything for a while, turbos have zero wastegate rattle and no HPFP or injector issues. The car has one dent that can only be seen in a very particular light setting on the door. The car has normal road wear and tear. Front bumper paint is in rougher condition when looked at closely. It's hard for me to sell this car, but I'm excited to see it go to a good home as someone else can get better use out of it than I can. You can see all of the options if you plug the vin into https://www.bmwvin.com. VIN: WBAVD53577A006247

Mods-
-Formula one Pinnacle tint 35% all around with felt strips in the doors
-BMW Performance shift knob
-VRSF XI downpipes
-BMW MSport steering wheel w/LCI paddle shifter (not connected but have adapter harness)
-BMW Black Kidney Grills
-Satin Black Powder Coated Wheels
-LED interior and Exterior lights
-Bimmian Black Lettering
-Depo Smoked LED side marker
-LUX V7 angel eyes
-Speedline F10 Style tailights
-MW Carbon Carbon high kick spoiler

Recent Maintenance in the past 10k miles-
-Oil, air filter, cabin filter, oil filter, spark plugs done at 80700
-New Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires at 83500 with new tpms sensors
-F&R Diff fluid, transmission fluid and filter, front rotors and pads, wipers, downpipes, ignition coils done at 84750
-Oil/filter done at 85000
-New Authentic Osram D1S bi/xenon bulbs
-Oil/filter, coolant, valve cover gasket w/all new hardware, oil filter housing gasket, serpentine belts/pulleys, intake valve cleaning, new throttle body gasket, new intake manifold gaskets, and new crankcase vent hose done at 88000.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Text is preferred. 208-nine94-875eight

Attached Images

Last edited by edf8fde; 04-05-2018 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2018, 11:53 PM   #2
edf8fde
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is manual

Bump
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #3
edf8fde
Private