E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Louisiana chat thread (#2)

12-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #1145
Onurleft
Captain
Rep
Drives: RPM

I wasn't aware ESS made crap tunes. If I remember right, they are the best. You were already run off Callouts for being a moron, keep it smart in here please and don't hide anything from us or we will no show.

My naturally aspirated, full interior, 6 cylinder M3 was able to hold off Phoucs car from a roll in Mexico. Not from a stop though. He might've had the stock downpipes at the time..
      12-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #1146
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbyOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
Well allow me to clarify since you seemed offended by what i said.

I don't see, a tuned bolt on, 335i beating an m6 from a 60-140 roll. Better?
Much.

What about methanol?
And I hope it does win, for your bragging rights
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #1147
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft
I wasn't aware ESS made crap tunes. If I remember right, they are the best. You were already run off Callouts for being a moron, keep it smart in here please.

My naturally aspirated, full interior, 6 cylinder M3 was able to hold off Phoucs car from a roll in Mexico. Not from a stop though. He might've had the stock downpipes at the time..
Call outs Nola is a forum for kids, and if you search properly you'll know that when people hate on me first ill take it in and after awhile ill say something back. But that's a differs topic that doesn't have anything to do with a friendly race or so you're makin it seem differently and I wonder why. If he wins that's perfectly fine lol that's why it's called a friend race. Not like someone is trying to make money or lose its a friendly run, so please don't call me a moron when you don't know me. Also that's a nice m3 you have. And ps. I'm still a
Member there. I just entertain it for so long. That community is people hating on others cars, and well don't have much of a life outside of cars,
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #1148
Onurleft
Captain
Rep

Nothing is friendly when people manipulate other people.

You already took your wheels off, the sound system now. Obviously you are eager to prove something.

We, and as in I and other people collectively have raced other M6's from rolls and a stop. We have nothing to prove, we don't care about the outcome. We've done this many times with an M6. It's merely for fun.

Just to clarify. You might want to list your actual mods if you want WE to show up.
      12-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #1149
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft
Nothing is friendly when people manipulate other people.

You already took your wheels off, the sound system now. Obviously you are eager to prove something.

We, and as in I and other people collectively have raced other M6's from rolls and a stop. We have nothing to prove, we don't care about the outcome. It's merely for fun.

Just to clarify. You might want to list your actual mods if you want WE to show up.
Seems like youre making it seem more actually judging by your post., grant talked to me before about running my m6 first and well, here i am and you seem a little hurt like i had asked this person first? Lol I thought I mentioned it before? Would you like to inspect my vehicle since what I posted before? Was missed? Also ess tuning isn't too impressive I for one don't know where you got that I have an ess tune from but I remember phouc assuming I did and that wasn't right. I am simply stating I don't see a bolt on 335i beating an m6 which is why I asked to see it first hand , you're coming at me with insults and trying to make it seem more, so unless grant an you are sharing a car I don't see anything what's wrong If I am not bragging on what I've Lost to or beaten in the past, they're jus cars you know, not making one person better than the other like you tryin to make it seem sir.

Also, you're making this a little more serious, it's a car meet and pulls after? Doesn't that what car guys do? Are you expecting me to talk smack that I can lose to someone or beat someone? Because I am 27 years old and am a little too grown for that, again I don't talk smack first, I just show up.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #1150
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

This is too hostile, I don't think it's a good idea to race than because it seems certain people making it seem more :-/
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #1151
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Meth on a 335i is actually good for at least an extra 30 rwhp...

But I just have a exhaust and an intake so I wouldn't know.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #1152
Onurleft
Captain
Rep

My car is a stock 3.2L M3 with the wrong year tune
      12-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #1153
Mkah
Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post

Yup
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #1154
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo

Hi guys, Im here for the tuna!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #1155
holdenchancey
Rep
Drives: Silver 2002 BMW 330ci

My pops had a Dinan M6 2010. Ran it on Bullrun. 335s haz d torque
      12-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #1156
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

No need to race anymore I talked to phouc and after he ran me he doesn't believe it'll be able to make a difference so that's all I wanted to know really lol, I believe you bat an m6 anything can happen on the street but I can drive well so driver mod makes a difference. Either way come I got a lambo coming a twin turbo 370z we got a lot of nice cars coming and if y'all do ill make sure to save y'all a spot. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #1157
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdenchancey
My pops had a Dinan M6 2010. Ran it on Bullrun. 335s haz d torque
Is that your car on the profile? That shit is nice
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #1158
Mkah
Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
No need to race anymore I talked to phouc and after he ran me he doesn't believe it'll be able to make a difference so that's all I wanted to know really lol, I believe you bat an m6 anything can happen on the street but I can drive well so driver mod makes a difference. Either way come I got a lambo coming a twin turbo 370z we got a lot of nice cars coming and if y'all do ill make sure to save y'all a spot. Thanks
He may not believe, but he does not know.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #1159
holdenchancey
Rep
Drives: Silver 2002 BMW 330ci

Quote:
Is that your car on the profile? That shit is nice
thanks man, appreciate it. make sure you video the m6 vs 335i race. I know it will be a good one
      12-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #1160
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey Mike, I know u say u drive well. But how can one NOT drive well when all they have to do is click a paddle.... ?
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #1161
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
Well I'll be glad to show you how much of a difference it will make, not trying to be a dick, but I'm down for a friendly run. I am waiting to get my new tires next week I am running on spares right now.

And no offense, but its pretty easy to shift an SMG perfectly every time so that does help you a bit.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #1162
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep

And here i am thinking that SMG stands for Sub Machine Gun... silly me.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #1163
Onurleft
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the hospitality, wish we could make it but we won't know really until Saturday.
Just so you know what we say on the interwebz is only what we say when we are bored. The arguing and fun is just for entertainment, not personal, ever.

We should run anyway as I was going to be one of the drivers in one of the 335s and I want to see what happens

Like I said my naturally aspirated 6 cylinder E36 M3 pulled Phouc's 335is from a roll. Todd and Grants cars are in a totally different ball park.

It's not "just" the meth, it's the weight, the type of tune (Cobb is very conservative), boost level, the tune at that different boost level (i.e ignition timing is wayyy different at 15psi vs 20)

Last edited by Onurleft; 12-04-2012 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #1164
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep

Well, I just like to see runs. If any of them 1,3 series beat Mike's M6. Ill let you give me a try on low boost. I ran mike on low boost the same night he ran phuoc. Put a few cars on him. I make 505whp on my lowest setting. Car weights in at just over 3550lbs.

Last edited by Proven; 12-04-2012 at 11:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 12:33 AM   #1165
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaynh1 View Post
thanks for the recommendation. Just gave him a call. He seems very professional and knowledgable about what he is doing.
yeah I'm just scared of how much he charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
White dude driving? If so thats Jim/Tim..something like that lol.
Tim thats his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post

todd your exhaust and intake sounds good.

wow ya'll why can't we just have a friendly race or chilled conversations. No smack talking or anything. Mike just said he would like to have some runs. Does it really matter if he has 12s 15s 20s or 22s in or on the car. Its either...ok cool we run or nah thats ok..

so on another note lets change the subject to one things guys talk about more then cars.....Sara (and whomever else) did ya'll see the VS Fashion Show

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #1166
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven
Well, I just like to see runs. If any of them 1,3 series beat Mike's M6. Ill let you give me a try on low boost. I ran mike on low boost the same night he ran phuoc. Put a few cars on him. I make 505whp on my lowest setting. Car weights in at just over 3550lbs.
yes he did and having the honor of running proven an hanging with him for 3 seconds before his Turbo kicked in was humbling to say the least. I would love to do it again rory just to hear your car go bro.
Appreciate 0