E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 E92 335is

05-25-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
Phoonan
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP

2011 E92 335is

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
*sorry for making a duplicate post- the photos failed to

FS:

2011 BMW 335is, 90,551 Miles
CLEAN Title with 0 Accidents, will provide updated Carfax
DCT Transmission

Brief summary and history of the car;
-Getting a feel of the market and not entirely convinced to move the car but entertaining the idea of focusing on one project and creating space. I am the 3rd owner of the car and the two previous owners were also in CA. Purchased the car in 2016 with 59k miles and in the 4 years of ownership, majority of the miles were in the initial year as it was my daily driver. After the first year, it sat in garage after it was no longer used for commutes and mainly driven on weekends. From 01/2019 to as of today, the car was driven exactly 4,782 miles. This should emphasize how many miles were driven each year after it was no longer a daily driver. In my 4 years of ownership, the car has not seen a single tow truck and I've only had one major issue which was my water pump failing at 65k miles in 2016. I was luckily able to catch the pump on its last legs and take it home before it completely died / limped on me. Since that issue, I did a thorough inspection on all preventative maintenance to avoid any headaches and has not seen a single issue ever since. Car is still currently wrapped with a full ceramic coating; it is silver underneath with zero to no paint issues prior. Wrap was professionally done by Imperial Works in Sacramento. The wrap color is "Gloss Black Iridescent" by KPMF along with a Gloss Black Roof. No deep scratches or significant swirls on original paint. Since ownership; back seats were almost never used which reflect in healthy carpet / interior. I'd like to be transparent as possible- not going to say the car is perfect otherwise I would be lying to you. But with little time and effort, it can be. always warmed up each time, only seen Chevron / Shell 91 since ownership. Car comes with Owners Manual and 2 set of keys.

(MAINTENANCE)
OEM Water Pump replaced @65k miles
OEM Theromstat repalced @65k miles
Pads and Rotors @65k miles and new pads again @82k
NGK 1-step Colder Spark Plugs replaced @65k miles and @85k miles
OEM Oil Filter Housing Gasket replaced @65k miles
OEM Coolant Flush @72k miles
OEM Timing Belt / Pulley replaced @80k miles
RB PCV Valve @79k miles
Walnut Blasting @79k miles
Oil Changes every 4k miles using Motul
OEM Oil Level Sensor @79k miles*
Wheel Alignment @65k, 79k and on 05/21/2020 @90k miles
Valve Cover Gasket inspected and checked out OK
Vacuum Lines @84k miles
Boost and Vanos Solenoids @84k miles

(CONS)
-Small windshield crack grew over time, started as a small rock chip and a line has now developed half way across
-Small scratch on driver side door panel (interior), purchased the car as is. Hard to notice unless pointed out
-Needs E92 Oil Level Sensor; although the Oil Level Sensor was replaced, the person I bought it from failed to mention he had a wagon which in return displays a wrong reading, it never bothered me since I have always been on top of oil changes and it accurately displayed oil temps (which was key for me). The original oil level sensor became faulty and stopped reading oil temps
-Two door dings on right side and one on left

Again, I am certain I have left out vital information so please ask if you have any questions. Everything works as it should. Car does have a small 5k Lien left through my credit union, which is easily transferable. This car has been an absolute joy to own these past 4 years and is now ready for a new owner.

I am asking $14,200 or best reasonable offer
You can message me at (510) 685-9939
Located in Hilltop / Richmond CA

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 08:46 AM   #2
Phoonan
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

I have additional photos I am able to send you privately as it's not allowing me to post it all.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 08:51 AM   #3
Phoonan
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

additional photos:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 01:43 PM   #4
Ahezi92
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xdrive

Hey if this is still for sale I'm willing to buy it in cash please let me know. I live in NJ thank you.
Appreciate 0