E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 BMW E92 335i - 6MT, M Sport, Super Clean

05-11-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
SedateMe
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 6MT

2010 BMW E92 335i - 6MT, M Sport, Super Clean

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2010 BMW E92 335i (RWD)
- Rare 6-Speed Manual + M-Sport Package
- Low mileage, super clean
- Clean and clear title in hand
- Service history with both keys
- Asking $20,000

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/c...586624997.html

For sale is an Alpine White 2010 BMW 335i Coupe in very good condition. This is the last year that BMW put the true Twin Turbo N54 engine in the E92 chassis. Not all BMW's are created equal and this example is special due to the rare combination of factory options and low mileage. This vehicle is optioned with the M Sport Package (w/Sport suspension) and a 6-Speed Manual Transmission. It also comes with BMW's Premium Package, Cold Weather Package (w/heated seats), Comfort Access (keyless entry/drive), and Moonroof (glass). Interior trim is the special Glacier Silver Aluminum trim with diamond cut pattern bespoke to M-Sport Package cars. During my ownership, I had the OE BMW Performance Exhaust installed. The BMW Performance exhaust elevates the driving experience to a new level and is something you'll need to hear to appreciate.

This car has ~49,200 miles and has been maintained meticulously. The original owner purchased the car at MotorWerks BMW in Barrington which has a complete service history of the car. I purchased this car in January 2013 as the second owner from the same dealer as a CPO model with 20k miles. I have all maintenance records from my ownership with all factory manuals and booklets as well as both keys (see photos).

This BMW is in very good condition with very minimal wear in the interior. It has always been garage kept and never "modded" or tracked. The car has recently had oil, oil filter, cabin filters and brake flush service in March 2018 at 48,583 miles. It also comes with like-new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with less than 3k miles on them. Tire sizes are 235/40R18 Front and 265/35R18 Rear with zero rubbing.

I'm confident that this is one of the cleanest, low mileage examples of this model on the market right now. It has served me well and I will be sad to see it go but it's time to sell.

Contact me through this ad if you're a serious buyer and we can trade contact information. I'll be happy to have a phone call if you would like to know more about this BMW.

VIN: WBAWB7C51AP159460

Full resolution photo album:
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

05-14-2018, 07:46 PM   #2
SedateMe
Private
United_States
Rep

Car has never been in an accident. Clean Carfax available upon request.
      05-26-2018, 12:53 PM   #3
SedateMe
Private
United_States
Rep

Sold!