E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Daniels BMW, Allentown, PA

09-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
SpeedRacer
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe Space Grey

Daniels BMW, Allentown, PA

Just wanted to post about a positive experience at Daniels BMW in Allentown, PA.I just picked up on 8/29 an 07 335i Space Grey, Cold and Premium packages, parking sensors, black dakota leather, brushed aluminum trim. Super clean car with onlyt 30,000 miles and no paint work.

Here's what really impressed me I was supposed to pick the car up on 8/26. I receive a call and they asked me if I could wait until Monday 8/29 to pick the car up. They mentioned that there were three open campaigns (HPFP, Injectors, reprogram) open and that they wanted to complete the campaigns before I took delivery to ensure that I had a positive end user experience being that this was my first BMW.

Love the car, it looks like a new one. Just wanted to say that this was the most positive buying experience I have ever had. I have owned over 50 cars, most them new. The sales person was excellent and very professional. If you are looking for clean CPO or a new BMW call Daniels and ask for Dave Hackett you will not be disappointed. They have been awarded the BMW Center of Excellence award 12 times.

BTW, this is an excellent website and resource for me to learn about BMW's, I am glad I found it and look forward to learning about these fine cars.

If you do go , don't look at the Black M6 in the showroom
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2011, 11:29 PM   #2
shaanjaan007
rookie
Rep
Drives: '08 N54 335xi e92 (Graphite)

don't know if you're looking to mod n such but daniels is pretty good with mods too, as in they won't say anything or refuse to do work if you have them - at least from my brief experience with them and from what others have told me. always take off your tune though. Tom Masano in reading straight up refused to do any work unless I removed all bolt-ons! > plus their diagnostics were waaay off, and they're waaay over priced and it's in the ghetto so don't ever go there lol.

and yea that M6 is hott haha, it's been there a while now i guess - i saw it back in the summer!
Sparkling Graphite / Red Coral Leather | Pre-LCI N54 | OE/Gintani Tune | 4" Magnaflow Exhaust | AR Design Catless DP's | aFe DCI w/ Scoops | OSS Design Angel Eyes | CF Red/White Roundels | Red Brake Calipers | ///M Race Pedals and more to come...
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
MVK2012
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

with a rear wheel drive car I would be afraid to drive in the winter time in PA.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2019, 03:13 PM   #4
dougbert
Engineering dude
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi

Very nice dealership for service and pre-owned

I bought my 2003 BMW 325xi from these guys in 2011. They were plenty easy to deal with a very professional. Discounted $3000 off the used car sticker of $11,000. The car had high miles but was super clean. It was hit in a parking lot in 2018, which totaled it out.

I get my cars serviced elsewhere because I do almost all of the work myself, but for recalls and such they treat you like a friend of the dealership.

My 2002 330Ci had an electrical issue with the convertible top that I worked on for four weeks and could not fix. I gave up and took it to them to figure it out. It was a loose ground and a bad fuse. $110 for diagnostics and repair, which I would have paid 3 times that to fix that inoperable top. That is a top shelf technician!

My 2008 328xi was just in for the two recalls and free valve cover gasket and associated parts warranty work. The story is that if you have a SULEV vehicle that was sold in a state that followed the SULEV rules the model year of your car, they will cover the repairs 100% up to 150,000 miles, no matter where the car is registered now. Mine has 140,700 miles. In and out for $0 and no hassles. They did discover the typical oil filter housing leak and the bending belt tensioner and offered to fix those, but I declined because I can do those myself.

I would give them 5 stars for service work and used car sales. New cars I can't afford!

2008 328xi - metallic gray
2002 330Ci - steel gray metallic
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
Appreciate 0