E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 335i M-Sport 6 Speed LeMans Blue / Black

04-07-2021, 07:21 AM   #1
UTCiv
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 525iT

2010 335i M-Sport 6 Speed LeMans Blue / Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,000.00

Item Interest
I am selling my 2010 335i M-Sport, it has ~79,600 miles and has been my summer daily driver since 2014 at about 42k miles, previous owner used it similarly.

It is stock other than Apex EC-7 wheels (squared) with new Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires, JB4 with MHD BEF, BMS DCI, and an Synapse BOV and metal charge pipe.

Overall the car is in great shape and has been well cared for, interior is clean, no wear on the seats with a few small bubbles on the notorious steering wheel coating. A few small scratches on the trim pieces from use, and one small poke on a rear door card from the previous owner. I have rubber floor mats over the factory mats. On hot days the radio has a few pixels dim. The drivers cup holder spring has failed or needs relocated havenít looked into it. The rear deck lid looks to have a bit of a fade starting from parking it at work in the summer outside, otherwise it has always been garaged.

It was a daily so the exterior has a couple of small scratches and front stone chips, a few small dings from parking lots/use, and the rear bumper cover has a small chip/crack at the left rear. One of the front inlets has a crack in the webbing. I have never had the paint corrected, but regularly wash, clay bar and seal/wax the exterior so itís smooth and protected.

All recalls have been performed and battery, coils, plugs, HPFP and sensor, transmission and differential fluid, coolant, water pump and thermostat, oil filter housing gaskets, and some of the vacuum lines replaced. Walnut blasted around 60k, and I have kept a log / receipts of all work done with oil changes at 5k max. I have a VCG that I have not installed, was going to do it as PM when I did the OFHG, but everything looked good.

I have all the factory parts including the wheels and 2 rear DWS06 tires I didnít use b/c I didnít drive it in the winter and I didnít like the way they felt in the summer on the 335i, liked them on other cars, too soft on this one. A couple of the factory wheels have bends I just opted to replace with the Apex wheels and store the factory wheels. When the wheels got bent it was a construction lip on an roadway that was at the outside 4í of the road that wasnít finished right maybe 2Ē in height, hit hard enough I could feel a small wobble in the wheel after, I took it to the BMW indy here to check everything out to make sure the suspension was all good and nothing else was compromised.

Happy to provide a bunch more pictures of the work I have done, and underneath the car. I would also consider a PPI at the the local BMW indy that has looked at it and performed work in the past. Selling b/c I have a few other BMW projects and have an X5d that does daily along with towing duties as I retire this and my old Outback (winter). Iíd love to keep it, as it is quick, smooth and has tons of potential to be a beast.

EDIT: I also have BMW roof racks and a Thule single bike rail if interested.

$18,000 located in Ohio

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Last edited by UTCiv; 04-07-2021 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Adding items.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 04:01 PM   #2
mattpete13
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91 6mt

Love the car!

And the garage!! Wow!

GLWS buddy.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 06:00 PM   #3
mcrumps
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Does it have comfort access?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 07:15 PM   #4
UTCiv
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 525iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpete13 View Post
Love the car!

And the garage!! Wow!

GLWS buddy.

Thanks, I really don't want to sell it, but I'd like to take on a project track car over the course of this year and use the barn for more than parking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrumps View Post
Does it have comfort access?
It does not, it's pretty much a "driver's spec" car ordered that way by the PO. Business stereo, no I-Drive, no comfort access. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know!

I also forgot to mention I also have a universal cover that I store it in in the winter that I will include.

Last edited by UTCiv; 04-07-2021 at 07:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2021, 02:02 PM   #5
mcrumps
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Sent you a pm
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 01:41 PM   #6
wjk221
Rep
Drives: Ford F-150

PMíd