E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 325i e90 sport 6MT, silver over black $9995

09-13-2015, 04:00 PM   #1
Gnarsh Darkwatch
Rep
Drives: N/A

2006 325i e90 sport 6MT, silver over black $9995

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,995.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Garage kept, and enthusiast owned and maintained e90 BMW 3 series sedan.
This particular model is a US Spec car that was purchased overseas military sales in Germany. It was made in Germany, unlike some of the other 3 series that were built in Mexico. Most importantly, it has a beautiful and proper three pedal manual transmission that allows you to properly control the machine. It also has the sports package (17" staggered wheels, sports seats and sports steering wheel) and the premium package (leather, sunroof, adjustable seat back lumbar and bolsters, folding mirrors, garage door opener and compass), Xenon lights, and the heated seats. It does NOT have iDrive, nor the navigation. It's brilliant silver over black leather.

I am a car enthusiast, and have done the minor maintenance (fluids, filters, plugs, etc) according to 'Otto's Maintenance Schedule' myself. In the events where more expertise was required, I've used ExlusivelyBimmers here in Mount Pleasant or German Auto Repair in Summerville. This is a garage kept, unmolested, drivers car - the only "modification" I've done is better tires than the OEM run flats and 15mm spacers on the rear (which I'll gladly remove if you don't want). There are no warning lights of any kind, and you are more than welcome to take the car to an independent inspector if you'd like. No accidents, although I did replace the front windshield from a rock. I'm particular about the car, as an example - I replaced the shift knob with a new original equipment one because the chrome was starting to show wear.

In full disclosure, there are some minor rock chips in the front that I've touched up, but are still visible - nothing unexpected considering 108K miles. When the car was in Germany, the original owner put a German plate on which was bolted through the front fender, so removing it will leave two 1/4" holes. Lastly, there is a crease (not a scratch, just a crease) in the center of the rear seat where an infant car seat was anchored. I think that this will come out in time, but I tried to take a picture.

More pictures available on request. If you are serious, I implore you to call or text me (Steve at eight four three, five sixty-six, thirty six, twenty five) and come take it for a spin.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0