E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 e92 335Xi coupe, sapphire blk

10-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Ariworld
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Black on Black 335xi coupe

2008 e92 335Xi coupe, sapphire blk

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys,

Ive had this car for just over a couple of months and absolutely love it. The car has NO LEINS and the title is in hand and clean. Im selling it bc I have a truck and dont need a 4wheel drive and I've decided to get an M3 instead! This 4-wheel drive sports car is one amazing machine! I dont have to go into details on why that is, im sure if your looking for a BMW, you already know what makes these cars simply amazing. I also have OEM BMW M3 wheels on the car but that is not included in the purchase price. I still have the original 17" wheels for the Xi with brand new tires mounted. If interested in the Wheels then we can negotiate that as well. The car has just over 68K Miles. The inside is immaculate. I have detailed the car 3 times in the past 5 months, so ive been baby-ing it

Remember, winter is around the corner and a 4 wheel drive is a necessity in these areas!

This BMW is fully loaded, has every feature available with the exception of the "Keyless engine start/stop feature". Here are some features to list:

BMW Performance Package with Steering wheel shift changers and DynamicSport Mode
REMUS RACE QUAD EXHAUST. Put on 6 weeks ago, the car sounds flawless with this performance upgrade in Sport mode. It sounds very clean and has a low rumble when cruising.

Built-in XM Radio
Built-in Bluetooth and contacts sync
Navi
iDrive
Dual Zone A/C control.
Push Start engine
Adaptive Assist Xenon HID Lights (they turn with your steering wheel to see down a cornering road!!!)
8000K White Angel Eye Rings (Daytime running lights)
Yellow HID Fog Lights

Bottom line, the car is fully loaded and has the additional performance features to make it worth that much more. Please reply to this email and i will respond as soon as i read the inquiry.

Im not in need of money and dont need to sell the car due to any constraints so I'd rather not hassle or haggle over the price. First person who wants the car, will driver away a happy camper! I will accommodate offers, so shoot me an email! abdibrahim03@gmail.com . I WILL answer immediatly!

IF ANY1 HAS AN E46 M3 CONVERTIBLE, ID LOVE TO TALK TO YOU !!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
A13C
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi

Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Ariworld
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by A13C
Pm sent
Replied!
Thanks for your interest.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
brosey88
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

nice looking car pm me what you want for it!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
Ariworld
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosey88 View Post
nice looking car pm me what you want for it!

Sent you a message!
Appreciate 0