E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Peter Strzok dimissed FBI Agent

12-15-2017, 01:49 PM   #133
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

I just don't get how this story about an agent who was removed by Mueller is so obviously the first piece of the puzzle that is "they are all guilty of working for Hillary" because dossier, because biased texts etc? Didn't the very same people release Hillary's emails at arguably the worst possible time before the election? How exactly did that fit in to the brilliant plan of Team Deep state/FBI/Comey/Strozk/Mueller to keep Trump from winning?

What I really don't get is how you can compare this to the Russia investigation with all the indictments and the countless lies and connections and say with a straight face that it's the Russia thing that is the made up nonsense??..
The logic is somewhat...inconsistent.
Appreciate 2
Lups10067.50
minn193080.50

12-15-2017, 02:26 PM   #134
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^ The picture, drawn out with easy to follow 'thats nothing new' commentary.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...p-coincidences

If you still don't see the yuuuge problem for team Mueller, all I can suggest is to stay tuned.

McCabe, Strozk and Comey are in deep caca. More to follow.
Still waiting on Russian collusion. When you have something new, I'll read it.
      12-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #135
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

I think trump should fire Mueller, the congress should do nothing. This slow ass race towards the bottom is getting boring.
Appreciate 2
NickyC2214.50
Efthreeoh3421.00

12-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #136
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Rosenstein would, but won't.

El Swedeo. Here's another new news bit.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ed_135803.html

Drafted before her testimony.
Testimony that has since vanished.

Nothing to see here.
Riiiiight.

With complete confidence, I assure you that McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Ohr, Abadene, Miller annnnnd Clinton are sweating bullets.

12-15-2017, 02:48 PM   #137
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I think trump should fire Mueller, the congress should do nothing. This slow ass race towards the bottom is getting boring.
WINNER!!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 02:52 PM   #138
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Rosenstein would, but won't.
So Gonz, who surfaced these text messages from Strzok in the first place? And then who'd they tell? and then what did those people do about it? And when did this all happen? Also, were you aware that Mueller is not pursuing Trump?

If not, probably some good stuff for you to investigate.

Oh, also, since those answers are non-alternative facts you'll have to go to some credible sources.

Anybody from Austin can probably help you find out what those are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
Lups10067.50

12-15-2017, 02:52 PM   #139
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
WINNER!!
Yeah, but remember Alabama just swung about 30%, so if trump behaves, there is a chance there will be trumpians still in congress ( republicans are a different breed, and those are okay). This shit will end faster if trump keeps being trump.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 03:05 PM   #140
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
So Gonz, who surfaced these text messages from Strzok in the first place? And then who'd they tell? and then what did those people do about it? And when did this all happen? Also, were you aware that Mueller is not pursuing Trump?

If not, probably some good stuff for you to investigate.

Oh, also, since those answers are non-alternative facts you'll have to go to some credible sources.

Anybody from Austin can probably help you find out what those are.
A lot of quibbling there, don't you think?
What is your point? Rosenstein released them, iirc.
What is your deal with sources? Which source I've listed is invalid? Who's lying? Which agency?

Tossing about a bunch of whataboutism changes nothing I've posted.
      12-15-2017, 03:13 PM   #141
Lups
Rep

Quote:
A lot of quibbling there, don't you think?
What is your point? Rosenstein released them, iirc.
What is your deal with sources? Which source I've listed is invalid? Who's lying? Which agency?

Tossing about a bunch of whataboutism changes nothing I've posted.
Didn't Mueller kick him out in July?
Appreciate 1
      12-15-2017, 04:06 PM   #142
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Yeah, but remember Alabama just swung about 30%, so if trump behaves, there is a chance there will be trumpians still in congress ( republicans are a different breed, and those are okay). This shit will end faster if trump keeps being trump.
Nah, Republicans didn't even show up for that election. I don't remember the exact number, but something like less than 25% of registered Republicans in Alabama even voted in this special election. If Trump is on the ballot, Moore wins huge.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 04:11 PM   #143
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Nah, Republicans didn't even show up for that election. I don't remember the exact number, but something like less than 25% of registered Republicans in Alabama even voted in this special election. If Trump is on the ballot, Moore wins huge.
Trumpists did show up.

The thing is, this tax plan will absolutely get all of democrats boiling. It'll also ensure every democrat will run on Moore and women will be voting everywhere.

It's funny how men there seem to really want to let women take over.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 04:59 PM   #144
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep

All the whining about the horrible biased MSM and this is supposed to be the alternative? Really?

This is what I took from those links.

"Each is a light straw; together, they now have broken the back of the probe’s reputation."

Let's take a look at some of these reputation breaking straws then.

- The investigation was never solely about collusion in the first place so we start with a straw that doesn't even exist..

- They seem to imply that it was Comey's master plan to be fired and then get Mueller appointed to investigate Trump. Where is the logic in relying on Trump firing the head of the FBI after supposedly telling him three times that he's in the clear and has nothing to worry about? A very wishful and far from well planned straw.

- Strozk wrote a text saying that he thinks that Trump is an idiot. Oh noes.. Tillerson said it to Trump's face, and yet he's still clocking in 9-to-5 every day. Even so, Strozk was let go for it anyway so for this to be a straw you need to try very hard to connect any dots and assume a lot of things. It's the as of right now 'extremely far fetched scape goat straw'.

- Strozk was the one who changed the wording for Hillary's misdeads.
Why does it matter who did it? It's not like he did it on his own without anyone knowing.
The Trump team changed the wording of the GOP platform regarding the Ukraine from "give them lethal weapons" to "we might give them a pat on the back", and then Trump lied about having something to do with it. I guess the former is a huge straw and the latter is no straw?

- An attorney on the team worked with Clinton before.
Trump's attorney worked with defending the mob. The former is obviously a straw and the latter is no straw! No wait.....it's just a BS "argument" altogether.

- Weismann praised Yates for doing exactly what her job description told her to do. Shock and horror, the Mueller investigation must be stopped.

I think massive stretch is a better description rather than light straw here.. Not that it's impossible that there could be something to it, but with the so called evidence that they have right now this thing doesn't even deserve to be called a conspiracy theory.

"Indeed, the only remaining trajectory by which Mueller and his investigators can escape with their reputations intact is to dismiss those staff attorneys who have exhibited clear anti-Trump political sympathies, reboot the investigation, and then focus on what now seems the most likely criminal conduct: Russian and Clinton-campaign collusion in the creation of the anti-Trump Fusion GPS dossier and later possible U.S. government participation in the dissemination of it"

Ah of course. The only way to save face is to stop investigating our guys and start investigating the other guys. Because it's impossible that our guys are guilty even though they have already been caught lying and some of them have been indicted and are going to prison. It's also impossible that the other guys are innocent because I really really wish they are guilty and Democrats are the worst.

You can't possibly be honest with yourself if you see criminal activity in this thing and nothing but MAGA in the Trump team. Even if this thing is all true it's beyond mind boggling how anyone can look at the two investigations and only see criminal activity in this one. How Trump managed to give out such massive Trump tinted goggles I will never understand.
Appreciate 2
Lups10067.50
GrussGott6954.50

12-15-2017, 05:17 PM   #145
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
All the whining about the horrible biased MSM and this is supposed to be the alternative? Really?

"Each is a light straw; together, they now have broken the back of the probe’s reputation."

Let's take a look at some of these reputation breaking straws then.

- The investigation was never solely about collusion in the first place so we start with a straw that doesn't even exist..

- They seem to imply that it was Comey's master plan to be fired and then get Mueller appointed to investigate Trump. Where is the logic in relying on Trump firing the head of the FBI after supposedly telling him three times that he's in the clear and has nothing to worry about? A very wishful and far from well planned straw.

- Strozk wrote a text saying that he thinks that Trump is an idiot. Oh noes.. Tillerson said it to Trump's face, and yet he's still clocking in 9-to-5 every day. Even so, Strozk was let go for it anyway so for this to be a straw you need to try very hard to connect any dots and assume a lot of things. It's the as of right now 'extremely far fetched scape goat straw'.

- Strozk was the one who changed the wording for Hillary's misdeads.
Why does it matter who did it? It's not like he did it on his own without anyone knowing.
The Trump team changed the wording of the GOP platform regarding the Ukraine from "give them lethal weapons" to "we might give them a pat on the back", and then Trump lied about having something to do with it. I guess the former is a huge straw and the latter is no straw?

- An attorney on the team worked with Clinton before.
Trump's attorney worked with defending the mob. The former is obviously a straw and the latter is no straw! No wait.....it's just a BS "argument" altogether.

- Weismann praised Yates for doing exactly what her job description told her to do. Shock and horror, the Mueller investigation must be stopped.

I think massive stretch is a better description rather than light straw here.. Not that it's impossible that there could be something to it, but with the so called evidence that they have right now this thing doesn't even deserve to be called a conspiracy theory.

"Indeed, the only remaining trajectory by which Mueller and his investigators can escape with their reputations intact is to dismiss those staff attorneys who have exhibited clear anti-Trump political sympathies, reboot the investigation, and then focus on what now seems the most likely criminal conduct: Russian and Clinton-campaign collusion in the creation of the anti-Trump Fusion GPS dossier and later possible U.S. government participation in the dissemination of it"

Ah of course. The only way to save face is to stop investigating our guys and start investigating the other guys. Because it's impossible that our guys are guilty even though they have already been caught lying and some of them have been indicted and are going to prison. It's also impossible that the other guys are innocent because I really really wish they are guilty and Democrats are the worst.

You can't possibly be honest with yourself if you see criminal activity in this thing and nothing but MAGA in the Trump team. Even if this thing is all true it's beyond mind boggling how anyone can look at the two investigations and only see criminal activity in this one. How Trump managed to give out such massive Trump tinted goggles I will never understand.
Have you read the rwm of usa? I'm sure big g can believe that all but Mueller seen as a hack will rock their juridical system so hard that when he gets fired, they will also call off elections.

You and i know very well how high profile investigations go. Palme investigation is a joke everywhere, except for the fact that all mistakes omitted to and our cops (in bad uniforms) actually study the information released then.

Palme killer is probably dead by now but we here in the north agree on cops investigating, reporters reporting and us rest speculating.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 05:56 PM   #146
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post

+1, here's the reality for gonzo and others

(1.) Mueller is not pursuing Trump, and he never has been.
The reason he's not nailing Trumpers to the wall (just yet) is because it's not about Trump or any of his team, they're just the patsys and stepping stones including Kushner who's next. This is about Putin and The Magnitsky Act. The only reason Trump is involved is because he keeps doing stupid shit. If he'd just shut the fuck up, nothing would be touching him.

(2.) The probe's "reputation" is irrelevant; Grand Juries indict on evidence
And indict they have. You don't get insulated true believers to plead out as felons in a few months on "reputation" or a smidgen of evidence. To get that much concession that fast you have to have overwhelming evidence. And that doesn't go away even if Mueller and his whole team suddenly quit. (or are fired ) . And if they are fired, it'll simply multiply the force and funds behind their replacement.

(3.) The FBI Inspector General is why we know about Strzok
The IG discovered, investigated, and reported Strzok to Mueller who immediately fired him last summer - and all without a single Fox News story or ridiculous congressman asking Rosenstein about it. Amazing!

It's like asking for an investigation into why went so light on McVeigh.

Quote:
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 12-15-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Appreciate 1
Lups10067.50

12-15-2017, 06:12 PM   #147
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I have seen so many FOX stories on this, I believe we can now call it PROPAGANDA. Complete and irreversible bias. Almost Alex Jones like. This is all just from today. And I believe there are more.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...own-trump.html

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/56819...#sp=show-clips
Was there a conspiracy within the FBI to stop Trump's election?

FBI political bias concerns pervade after discovery of anti-Trump texts

Should DOJ re-examine the evidence against Hillary Clinton?

12-15-2017, 06:26 PM   #148
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
+1, here's the reality for gonzo and others

(1.) Mueller is not pursuing Trump, and he never has been.
The reason he's not nailing Trumpers to the wall (just yet) is because it's not about Trump or any of his team, they're just the patsys and stepping stones including Kushner who's next. This is about the Putin and The Magnitsky Act. The only reason Trump is involved is because he keeps doing stupid shit. If he'd just shut the fuck up, nothing would be touching him.

(2.) The probe's "reputation" is irrelevant; Grand Juries indict on evidence
And indict they have. You don't get insulated true believers to plead out as felons in a few months on "reputation" or a smidgen of evidence. To get that much concession that fast you have to have overwhelming evidence. And that doesn't go away even if Mueller and his whole team suddenly quit. (or are fired ) . And if they are fired, it'll simply multiply the force and funds behind their replacement.

(3.) The FBI Inspector General is why we know about Strzok
The IG discovered, investigated, and reported Strzok to Mueller who immediately fired him last summer - and all without a single Fox News story or ridiculous congressman asking Rosenstein about it. Amazing!

It's like asking for an investigation into why went so light on McVeigh.
When did you learn of Strozk' firing?
When did you learn about the texts?
I think your answers will be the same as the medias. I may be wrong here, I never heard squat, but if nobody knew how could a stupid congressman or stupid fox yap about his removal? My memory is good but not spectacular. If his firing made news in July, I'd appreciate a link.

Just looking into Magnitsky and any related perps, is being naive.
      12-15-2017, 06:40 PM   #149
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Right, because being a big meanie to Trump is much more important to Rosenstein and Mueller than, say, National Security.

Quote:
Appreciate 1
Lups10067.50

12-15-2017, 06:55 PM   #150
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Right, because being a big meanie to Trump is much more important to Rosenstein and Mueller than, say, National Security.

One last post before the weekend, it seems. Is that It? The other 90% of my post is invisible?
Find a new funny. I'm not a fox guy.
      12-15-2017, 07:25 PM   #151
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Have you read the rwm of usa? I'm sure big g can believe that all but Mueller seen as a hack will rock their juridical system so hard that when he gets fired, they will also call off elections.

You and i know very well how high profile investigations go. Palme investigation is a joke everywhere, except for the fact that all mistakes omitted to and our cops (in bad uniforms) actually study the information released then.

Palme killer is probably dead by now but we here in the north agree on cops investigating, reporters reporting and us rest speculating.
Fire Mueller, shut down the investigation, cancel all future elections and give the Trump family complete reign over the US for all eternity.. what a dream. I'm sure that's what Palme would have wanted if he was still alive.
Appreciate 2
Lups10067.50
Efthreeoh3421.00

12-15-2017, 07:27 PM   #152
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Learn. Don't be afraid.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/1...e-russia-gate/

Ok, ...now I'm out!
      12-15-2017, 10:19 PM   #153
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Learn. Don't be afraid.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/1...e-russia-gate/

Ok, ...now I'm out!
Right, I stopped reading after "None of these charges has anything to do with improper collusion with Russia, except for the wrongful insinuations against Flynn."

So, why does the charges that have been made so far need to be linked to any collusion with Russia? I guess if you completely ignore everything about how an investigation like this works then the article might have a point. The charges say absolutely nothing about anything and most probably that's because Mueller wants it to be that way.
He seem to have forgotten the tiny detail that these guys are cooperating with the investigation in return for reduced sentences. So what crimes are they NOT being charged for? It might be collusion with Russia and it might be shop lifting in the WH cafeteria, we don't know. What we do know is that Mueller would never agree to drop the other charges if there was zero chance of climbing further up the ladder and arrest more people with the help of Flynn and Mr.Papadop. Does the author of that piece know that this has nothing to do with collusion? Hint: no he doesn't so the only reason he would say that is because he's either stupid or he's trying to lie for the benefit of his side. Hint nr2: it's probably both.

And I guess the "wrongful insinuations against Flynn" is in regards to the fact that he did talk to Russia about Team Trump eventually ripping up the sanctions and since there's nothing wrong with that he then felt the need to lie about it to the FBI, because otherwise someone might just insinuate that he did something wrong.
In his defense, who wouldn't lie to the FBI although there's a law against it to make sure that someone like the FBI doesn't get the wrong impression about what you've done, right?

And this whole "they still don't have any evidence" thing is about as ignorant as it gets. It's the equivalent of going up to someone you've never met and tell them that they don't have any evidence of ever having been outside of their hometown, because you've never seen that evidence. I get that the author guy is trying to support his side but is it really that difficult to write a few facts without getting all of them wrong before the article even starts?

Not sure if I want to attend the next lesson.
Appreciate 1
Lups10067.50

12-15-2017, 11:25 PM   #154
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
One last post before the weekend, it seems. Is that It? The other 90% of my post is invisible?
Find a new funny. I'm not a fox guy.
Look man, I live in Cali and deal with a lot of stoners; best thing to do is you pick the one least funny thing they say and then reply to that.

also, sorry for the repeat, here ya go:
Quote:
I may be wrong here, I never heard squat, [blah blah didn't understand what I read cause stoner blah blah blah ] If his firing made news in July, I'd appreciate a link.

Quote:
Appreciate 1
Lups10067.50