E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > FS: Sunshade for E92 Coupe 335i 328i 328xi M3 HEATSHIELD Windshield Custom Fit

10-15-2018, 03:49 PM   #1
WestsideF30
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M Sport

FS: Sunshade for E92 Coupe 335i 328i 328xi M3 HEATSHIELD Windshield Custom Fit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30.00

Item Interest
Originally bought this windshield heatshield for $50+ tax. Selling now because I sold the car. I also used this on a 2016 F30 and it fit well. Local pickup in the West Los Angeles area. Selling for $30 cash.

Text six19-663-seven338 if interested.

Custom-fit sunshade - MADE IN USA!! Endorsed by the Car Pro, Jerry Reynolds!

Rolls up with a velcro tie when not in use

Comes with a Heatshield Logo so you know you are receiving a genuine "Heatshield Product"

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: HeatShield - Advanced Windshield Reflector HeatShield is an automotive windshield reflector, "sun shade," or "sun visor," custom designed to fit the shape of each car model's windshield. The HeatShield material is simple and unique. A special metallized polyester film, laminated to a thin layer of closed-cell foam, with a clear polyester film back. HeatShields are custom cut using the latest in computer-aided cutting technology. Then they are sewn around the edge with a cloth binding. So HeatShields are reflective, insulating and custom fit for every car. INSTALLATION HeatShield installation is easy and quick. Lay the Heat Shield across the dash. Lift up to the windshield. Drop the sunvisors for support HeatShield is stiff enough to be supported by the sunvisors alone, but it is flexible enough to be bent around the mirror. Once installed, HeatShield will reduce the interior temperature at the dashboard by as much as 40 deg. F. (25 deg. C.) HeatShields are simple to use, but they are just as easy to store! PRODUCT STORAGE When not in use, store your HeatShield like this: Lift sunvisors and pull HeatShield down. Roll up from end to end. Wrap the attached Velcro strap

IMG_4313 by tnn123, on Flickr

IMG_4315 by tnn123, on Flickr

IMG_4314 by tnn123, on Flickr

IMG_4317 by tnn123, on Flickr

IMG_4316 by tnn123, on Flickr

Appreciate 0