E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > (E92) Official Alpine White E92 Thread

02-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #221
Luwi25
BMW Angel
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Talking

Hi guys....This post has not been gettin' any love! Where are your pics of the beautiful ALPINE WHITE 335s? I'm picking mine up with an ED on Mar 8th so I'll post my pics as soon as I see my baby...apparently she's completed production and just awaiting my arrival at the delivery center.

Until I get mine, can I please gawk at some of our e90posters AW 335s? Come one guys..post your favorite pics!!!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2007, 06:24 AM   #222
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe 6 MT

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwi25 View Post
Hi guys....This post has not been gettin' any love! Where are your pics of the beautiful ALPINE WHITE 335s? I'm picking mine up with an ED on Mar 8th so I'll post my pics as soon as I see my baby...apparently she's completed production and just awaiting my arrival at the delivery center.

Until I get mine, can I please gawk at some of our e90posters AW 335s? Come one guys..post your favorite pics!!!

Thanks!
Ok... looking forward to it. I won't get mine until April....

Alpine White/Beige/6MT/E92 328xi coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #223
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT

Quote:

Thanks!

Hey Luwi25

I'm from Spain. I've also ordered an AW 335i 6MT. I think this colour is gorgeus for the coupe. Enclosed is a photo of another AW one. Mine will be delivered in 2 or 3 weeks. I count the days, the hours, the minutes and even the seconds til the day to come. The matched leather is Saddle Brown and with antracite ceiling aside sunroof.
Hope you don't have to desperatly wait for your car as much as I'm doing
Promise to upload new photographs as soon as I receive my brand new car. Hope you do the same to give this thread a little movement.

Greetings to all of you

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #224
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Through these pics I decided to choose saddle brown leather with piano black trim. I was also doubting until the last moment if I would feel more comfortable with black or creambeige leather. The later gets dirty as soon as you put your feet on your car and I decided not to go for it. Black was ok but my last car had black leather so I opted for saddle brown although I did not have the oportunity to see it in live. I think I took the right decission. Let's see when the car arrives. It's not an esay task to choose between colors and upholstery. I've also choosen 19" wheels (model 230)

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2007, 09:28 PM   #225
Luwi25
BMW Angel
Rep

BEBOP....THANKS FOR POSTING ALL THOSE GORGEOUS PICS OF THE AW 335! THANKS FOR BEING A SWEETHEART....IT MADE MY DAY! I AM JUST LIKE YOU...ANXIOUSLY COUNTING THE SECONDS UNTIL I GET TO DRIVE MY BABY! I NEVER REALIZED WHAT TORTURE IT WOULD BE...THIS WAIT! ANYWAY, I TAKE DELIVERY OF MY AW 335 ON 3/8 IN MUNICH. I'LL BE PICKING THE CAR UP, DRIVING TO MILAN, NICE/MONACCO, GENEVA AND DROPPING IT OFF THERE. IT'LL BE SUCH A FUN TRIP!

ANYWAY I THINK YOUR SADDLE BRWN INTERIOR CHOICE IS A VERY NICE ONE. IT'S UNIQUE AND YOUR CAR WILL STAND OUT. EVERYONE WILL BE STARING AT IT WITH JEALOUSY. I'LL DEFINITELY POST PICS...YOU DO THE SAME AND LET'S MAKE AW THE HOTTEST, HIPPEST COLOR THE 335 HAS EVER SEEN!

2007 335 ALPINE WHITE with BLK leather/Brshd Alum - European Delivery 3/8/07
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 03:56 PM   #226
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Quote:
BEBOP....THANKS FOR POSTING ALL THOSE GORGEOUS PICS OF THE AW 335! THANKS FOR BEING A SWEETHEART....IT MADE MY DAY! I AM JUST LIKE YOU...ANXIOUSLY COUNTING THE SECONDS UNTIL I GET TO DRIVE MY BABY! I NEVER REALIZED WHAT TORTURE IT WOULD BE...THIS WAIT! ANYWAY, I TAKE DELIVERY OF MY AW 335 ON 3/8 IN MUNICH. I'LL BE PICKING THE CAR UP, DRIVING TO MILAN, NICE/MONACCO, GENEVA AND DROPPING IT OFF THERE. IT'LL BE SUCH A FUN TRIP!

ANYWAY I THINK YOUR SADDLE BRWN INTERIOR CHOICE IS A VERY NICE ONE. IT'S UNIQUE AND YOUR CAR WILL STAND OUT. EVERYONE WILL BE STARING AT IT WITH JEALOUSY. I'LL DEFINITELY POST PICS...YOU DO THE SAME AND LET'S MAKE AW THE HOTTEST, HIPPEST COLOR THE 335 HAS EVER SEEN!

Hi again Luwi25!!

Wowwww, what a wonderful travel you're planning to pick up your car!! It seems that the only one who is going to be jealousy it's... me!!
Well, take a lot of winter clothes along with you, here in Europe it's cold, it's winter time. I've read about some ED in the forums and they all seem to enjoy an unforgettable holidays. And don't be scared when you arrive to Monaco, where everybody seems to be a supercar owner... Lambos, Bentleys, RR, Aston Martin (my preferred sports car by large), Ferraris... I think that in that country our beloved coupes are like Fiats in Italy. I was told that in Monaco there is a very short street with a traffic signal at the entry sayin': "Only Rolls Royce Allowed" I don't know if it's true or not but it makes some sense in that rich and little country.
I'm glad you liked the last pics. Here are some more to dinimish your anxiety. But honestly I doubt it achieve some sedative effect on you, maybe is worst the remedy than the illness. Yes, we all are ill... until our car is delivered... The more AWs I see the more I'm stressed!!

Pleased to talk with you. You're very enthusiastic and a real sweetheart!!
Let's make this thread rocks itself!!!!!!!!!

Saludos

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 05:55 PM   #227
Luwi25
BMW Angel
Rep

BELLISIMO!!!

THANKS AGAIN BEBOP!

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #228
IraXI
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335I Coupe

Some more of my E92

02-17-2007, 11:36 PM   #229
Gen_E92
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: slow

Garage List
2007 335i  [7.80]
gorgeous car Iraxi, just wondering what % tint you have?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 12:53 AM   #230
nin1616
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 30i Z4

A few pics of my car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 10:00 AM   #231
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopmoptock View Post

hey I love this photo! where did you get it? it must be from Japan... looks like Kyoto?

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #232
Luwi25
BMW Angel
Rep

AW ROCKS...GORGEOUS PICS! KEEP EM' COMIN' GUYS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS!

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 12:14 PM   #233
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Hi guys!!

Thanks to all of you for posting your pics. The ones uploaded by Iraxi are wonderful snaps. Blingbling, I don't know where did I get the snapshot of that AW, maybe is Japan and you're right. Definitely, in my opinion, AW is the best suited color for the 335i coupe. But, I'm wondering now if this color is selected mainly by women. It would be interesting to investigate it. How many of AW owners are women and how many are men??
We should post a poll

Maybe I'm a woman and I didn't know....

Saludos to all of you.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #234
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Thumbs up

Hi again guys!

Let's shake a little bit this AW thread. Now, it's not exactly 335i but I think these pics well deserve to be posted.

AW RULES!!

What a beauty cars in white. For me they have all you may wish: Seductive, elegant, distinctive, sporty, (sex) appealing look. Period!!

C'mon boys and girls, upload more AW pics.

Saludos from Spain

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #235
07WhiteCoupe
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i coupe 6 speed

The white coupe is beautiful a shot of mine!

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 03:22 PM   #236
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Hi guys!!

Thanks to all of you for posting your pics. The ones uploaded by Iraxi are wonderful snaps. Blingbling, I don't know where did I get the snapshot of that AW, maybe is Japan and you're right. Definitely, in my opinion, AW is the best suited color for the 335i coupe. But, I'm wondering now if this color is selected mainly by women. It would be interesting to investigate it. How many of AW owners are women and how many are men??
We should post a poll

Maybe I'm a woman and I didn't know....

Saludos to all of you.
So how did you know that I was a woman... LOL (and yes you are right).
And you are also right on the white color. I talked to several guys and they feel that white is a "chic" color. Indeed, whenever I see a white car, about 70% of the time, the driver is a female.

White is classy and elegant which appeals to most women. The darker colors like black, gray, blue are more agressive lookin', which I like also. But my E46 was orient blue so I wanted to do something different this time and I've always thought that AW was beautiful.

And there's nothing wrong with guys driving white cars!

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #237
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
So how did you know that I was a woman... LOL (and yes you are right).
And you are also right on the white color. I talked to several guys and they feel that white is a "chic" color. Indeed, whenever I see a white car, about 70% of the time, the driver is a female.

White is classy and elegant which appeals to most women. The darker colors like black, gray, blue are more agressive lookin', which I like also. But my E46 was orient blue so I wanted to do something different this time and I've always thought that AW was beautiful.

And there's nothing wrong with guys driving white cars!
Hi Blingbling,

Until you answered I didn't know you were a woman!! But certainly you are right about the perceptions about this color; your friends' feedback is ok. AW is mostly a "chic" color. On the contrary, I believe, eg, titanium silver is most suited for older age people, most biased towards discreetion, more for "white collar workers" let's say (ok, don't take this as a law). Taking these ideas further, this brings me to think that since I'm a single and not engaged man, this AW will be a convenient plus to my appealing for the other sex... Lol.

It's like having a cute puppy. When you are taking a ride with it at the park, women look at it, fascinated... and someone may eventually start a conversation with you with this pretext. Oh my god!! I think I'm getting out the point. I want my 335i in AW because it pleased to me much more a lot than other colors. That's all. Sorry for this off topic brick.

Saludos a todos.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 04:34 PM   #238
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Hi people,
Thought i'd share my Alpine White pics as well...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #239
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

And More...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #240
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Hi Blingbling,
It's like having a cute puppy. When you are taking a ride with it at the park, women look at it, fascinated... and someone may eventually start a conversation with you with this pretext. Oh my god!! I think I'm getting out the point. I want my 335i in AW because it pleased to me much more a lot than other colors. That's all. Sorry for this off topic brick.

Saludos a todos.
Like a puppy? Great analogy - I'm sure your classy AW 335i will impress your female audiences :rocks: Don't forget to open/close the door for her~!

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2007, 03:37 PM   #241
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Hey youyou, great photos and awesome lookin' car you have!!

How do you like your manual tranny? I ordered mine in manual as well. It's my first manual car!

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #242
Luwi25
BMW Angel
Rep

youyou...gorgeous Car! Did You Modify Your Front Lights? If So, What'd You Do To Them?

Appreciate 0