E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Use caution when purchasing from Bmanny!

07-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #111
Synergy 69
www.facebook.com/Synergy69
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335I MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny View Post
''hmmmmmmmmm'' is all u can say now. Dude you disputed paypal , and showed everyone how the trunk came in my orginal thread b4 i can even respond. like how u think that makes me feel ? . im not really a active forum member im not always signed in .so i couldnt answer all your pm's right away . heres what u did 1st u sent over in pm pics of the trunk saying u were angry etc. i responded saying that doesn't even look like my trunk i ship etc maybe 30-hr later . you ask for my number ? in between send the number pm u sent other pms about insurance etc.. so i am answering new ones first . didn't get to answer number one right away . when i am starting to answer most of your pms now that i am at a pc finally .i said a body shop can fix that for maybe 200-300 which i was going to pay for maybe u didnt understand that pm . or u just didnt want it anymore maybe why u damage it more than it came? . i get email from paypal dispute then i check the thread and u start to bash! u wanted to resolve this with bimmerpost i guess. You were upset i understand than but u were also and very impatient so u started to bash , think of schemes to damage my credit here etc... since u did all that i said let paypal get your $$ back and i stop speaking to you. sorry about my grammar i mostly speak on bimmerpost form a cell.
All I keep hearing from you are bullshit excuses! Quit being a little bitch and man up! If you really wanted to resolve this, then you wouldn't have let it get to this point.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #112
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

he finally sends me a PM, but just to taunt me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny
lol bash my m5 sale thread for what ? what u did google ''BMANNY'' hahaha didnt u see i didnt post there in weeks my car is 90% sold just waiting for the check . so keep wasting your time
I followed you over there to warn people of how much of a douchebag/scumbag you are and be cautious when they do dealings with you because I don't want anyone to experience the the crap that I've had to with our transaction.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #113
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

this is getting crazy already.

Its obvious that nothing will come of it, move on with your life already. The trunk can be fixed for a couple hundred bucks and call it a day. Not worth the grey hairs IMO
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #114
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
this is getting crazy already.

Its obvious that nothing will come of it, move on with your life already. The trunk can be fixed for a couple hundred bucks and call it a day. Not worth the grey hairs IMO
I know sometimes you have to just let things go, but getting fcked by this POS is not one of those cases!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #115
wonsungnabi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335

Nothing from paypal yet?
Appreciate 0