E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > my bad experience with eisenamnn....read this...

06-02-2006, 02:00 PM   #67
DesiInCT
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
Sorry to hear than Longtran! Hope it gets resolved quick.
      06-02-2006, 02:01 PM   #68
rchanou
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Jet Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Can people who side with Eisenhaus get a discount?

ps: I don't take anything seriously.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:02 PM   #69
LWL
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Just to be real straightforward, personally, I think the quad exhaust does look kinda shitty. To me, it's for posers who want there e90 to look like a "M3" style exhaust. All looks, no legitimant gain. IMO The 2x76 is a different story.
A POSER WHO WANT THEIR E90 TO LOOK LIKE A M3????........... I don't think that's a fair judgement and offensive to all of us who have quad exhaust. E90 M3 is not even out yet..... a M3 wanna-be? No way. I am proud to have my E90 330i. Even if 335i is coming out soon (with two-side exhaust), I will still keep my 330i badge. Why do you think all these car tuning companies to have these quad systems? Hamann, Kerscher, Eisenamnn all have quad exhaust systems. So you mean all people who has quad system is WRONG.
I don't want to argue on the fact that if quad system provides any performance gains. None of us have the prove to that fact right now. Even if there's no gain, I am still happy with it.
I think Long is right to tell members on this forum that he has encountered different problems with his quad exhaust. Potential buyers of quad system will be aware of this problem. This is a place to share information and give feedbacks; it is so helpful when one member encounter problems and let us know what the problem is. I believe everyone here appreciates how much information we got from this forum help us in one way or the other.
      06-02-2006, 02:05 PM   #70
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Hey dude all I know is what Ryan told me weeks ago, and am just collaborating his side of the story. When I asked him if he had any of this communication in writing, and he said you only would talk on the phone about it. I didn't hear your conversation with him , but have a good enough judgement of character to know that Ryan was telling me how it really was. Only you and the person you talked with really know whats happened.
I think it's a shady deal.
He said she said.
Where's you requests, and or complaints in writing? Where's Eisenhaus's refusal to help you?
Personally I could care less how you do your business out west , but I happen to like and respect Ryan, and e90post.com and don't like it when I see some BS happening.
I also think that something has to be done to remedy this problem.
What do you want from Eisennhaus specifically?
So you wanted a pre-release, discounted exhaust, but are not happy with it?
Put it out here, and let it be known to all.
The damage is done, now why don't you use all of your ingenuity to figure out a way for you and ryan to save face and move on with being BMW enthusiasts.
I don't think whats happened is right, at all. But I can see that we could draw the line in the sand and go around and around on this for ever.
Personally I would like to see you and Ryan to get what you think is fair and this whole thread deleted, as to not damage Ryan's business in the future.
here is what john wanted to do. he told me to send the exhaust back he will replace it with a new one. i said "ok, this mean i have to take my stock exhaust to a muffler shop and have them weld on, which mean its gonna cost me $$. how much? i do not know. then i wil have a hole on one side of the my difusser. i do not know how long it will take for t hem to send me another one. then comes shipping. $50 one way and $50 coming back. there goes $100 bucks. so lets say welding my exhaust cost me $100. thats $200 more out my pocket or should this go out of theirs? with that $200 or even less, i could have taken this exhaust and made it like new or how it should of got to me to begin with. like i said before. i spoke to john, he didnt want to listen to what i have to say. well the damage is done.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #71
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinderŽ surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

there goes "keep an open mind"
I hope the mods chime in to help resolve this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjwc
Damn i was actually thinking of purchasing eisenmann exhaust but not anymore. Looks like they need to hire some people with customer service skills. Oh Snap Im so shocked to see how a business like this has such cust serv support. Especially how they treated the "QUAD FATHER LONG" a well known e90post member. Eisenmann Very bottom of my list
      06-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #72
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchanou

lol
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:07 PM   #73
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

What's wrong with Long posting a video showing exhaust coming out mainly from only one side and that he (among other members) failed to get responses from Eisenhauss? Nothing. It's knowledge for others.

Now, the other posts saying they don't want to deal with Eisenhauss because of poor customer service - they're not basing this on only Long's experience - if you read the whole thread Long isn't the only one with a lack of communication.

A company you can never contact (either for support or sales):
      06-02-2006, 02:08 PM   #74
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: R NineT, X1

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWL
A POSER WHO WANT THEIR E90 TO LOOK LIKE A M3????........... I don't think that's a fair judgement and offensive to all of us who have quad exhaust. E90 M3 is not even out yet..... a M3 wanna-be? No way. I am proud to have my E90 330i. Even if 335i is coming out soon (with two-side exhaust), I will still keep my 330i badge. Why do you think all these car tuning companies to have these quad systems? Hamann, Kerscher, Eisenamnn all have quad exhaust systems. So you mean all people who has quad system is WRONG.
I don't want to argue on the fact that if quad system provides any performance gains. None of us have the prove to that fact right now. Even if there's no gain, I am still happy with it.
I think Long is right to tell members on this forum that he has encountered different problems with his quad exhaust. Potential buyers of quad system will be aware of this problem. This is a place to share information and give feedbacks; it is so helpful when one member encounter problems and let us know what the problem is. I believe everyone here appreciates how much information we got from this forum help us in one way or the other.

Quote:
Exactly, not to to call anyone names who has the quad, just stating that when you have a "fake" quad exhaust, it's being something it isn't really.
Not trying to offend, please don't make this into something it's not.
Sorry if I did offend, shouldn't have said poser
      06-02-2006, 02:10 PM   #75
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenB
This is why they stopped taking to you, they made a reasonable offer, which you refused
this was yesterday. i got my exhaust 3 weeks ago.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #76
canucklion
Canada
Rep

please read carefully before posting. chitown made an observation that the quad exhaust from Eisemann is nothing more than a muffler with two extra pipes, which if you had seen the picture of, would have to agree. He did not say that ALL quad systems are shitty, he's saying he THINKS this particular one from Eisemann is shitty.
btw, he's referencing to the E46 M3's, obviously the E90 M3s are not out yet, but one can safely assume that it will have the M3-characteristic of quad pipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWL
      06-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #77
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
here is what john wanted to do. he told me to send the exhaust back he will replace it with a new one. i said "ok, this mean i have to take my stock exhaust to a muffler shop and have them weld on, which mean its gonna cost me $$. how much? i do not know. then i wil have a hole on one side of the my difusser. i do not know how long it will take for t hem to send me another one. then comes shipping. $50 one way and $50 coming back. there goes $100 bucks. so lets say welding my exhaust cost me $100. thats $200 more out my pocket or should this go out of theirs? with that $200 or even less, i could have taken this exhaust and made it like new or how it should of got to me to begin with. like i said before. i spoke to john, he didnt want to listen to what i have to say. well the damage is done.

I'm sorry, I think this is absolutely retarded. Firstly, you got an original discount and I don't see how you feel that Eisenhaus is being unfair. I think that they were being more than fair to you. Your the one who decided to be "the first" to have it. Like I said before, sounds like you were just trying to take advantage of the situation.

The longer this thread goes, the more Longs reputation goes down the tube.
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #78
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
this was yesterday. i got my exhaust 3 weeks ago.

Then why did you post this problem today
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:15 PM   #79
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
this is just my opinion. yea, it does sound like blakmail, but i just wanted let you guys know about my situation.
hmmm
      06-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #80
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchanou

That actually is really funny, we should keep count and start a Eisenhaus supporters gb!!!
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #81
jnT
SG E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
The longer this thread goes, the more eisenhaus reputation goes down the tube.
      06-02-2006, 02:24 PM   #82
ShiraiwaRiku
Baby Driver
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinder
read the post please..

he post it today because he wanted to give Eisenhaus a chance to fix it

before this goes to public...
Alpine White | Navigation | Premium | Osram HID 6000K Headlight, Foglight | LED Blackline | M-Tech Steering Wheel, Rear Bumper | AC Schnitzer Pedals, E-Brake, Decklid, Rooftop, Front Spoiler, Side Skirt, Racing Spring | Tint 35/50 | DRL Disabled | Carbon Fiber Grill, Emblem | MTec 2.1 Halos | LED Interior Xenon | Painted Red Calipers | JleviSW LED Signals & Licence Plate Kit | Voltage Stabilizer | GruppeM Intake | Remus PowerSound Quad Exhaust | MorrVS8 with Bridegestone RE960
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:24 PM   #83
ShiraiwaRiku
Baby Driver
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjwc
The longer this thread goes, the more eisenhaus reputation goes down the tube.
Aye!!
Alpine White | Navigation | Premium | Osram HID 6000K Headlight, Foglight | LED Blackline | M-Tech Steering Wheel, Rear Bumper | AC Schnitzer Pedals, E-Brake, Decklid, Rooftop, Front Spoiler, Side Skirt, Racing Spring | Tint 35/50 | DRL Disabled | Carbon Fiber Grill, Emblem | MTec 2.1 Halos | LED Interior Xenon | Painted Red Calipers | JleviSW LED Signals & Licence Plate Kit | Voltage Stabilizer | GruppeM Intake | Remus PowerSound Quad Exhaust | MorrVS8 with Bridegestone RE960
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:25 PM   #84
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
I see that alot of the people supporting long are from cali. I'm sure he's your friend and you've probly met him, or hang with him, and I'm sure you like him.
As for the rest of that are looking up at him,
No doubt he's done alot of good things around here, and has been very innovative, becoming the self appointed DIY king, but it doesn't change the fact that he basically admits to blackmailing Eisenhaus and used e90post and his "status"as the threat
      06-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #85
paullo
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: ThreeThreeFive

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Read the 1st thread.. the one that started it all! He was giving Eisenmann the benefit of the doubt and trying to resolve it before going to the forums. Or at least, trying to...

Please, Admins... delete this thread. Soon. Nobody is gaining from this. Longtran and Eisenmann need to deal with this privately, not on a public forum.
      06-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #86
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I see that all the people supporting long are from cali. I'm sure he's your friend and you've probly met him, or hang with him, and I'm sure you like him.No doubt he's done alot of good things around here, and has been very innovative, but it doesn't change the fact that he basically admits to blackmailing Eisenhaus and used e90post as the threat

well said.

I think its too bad, I really like that long had done alot of the e90 crowd, it's too bad this has to leave a bad taste in alot of our mouths. I obviously don't know him, maybe if I did, I would be on his side too.
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #87
canucklion
Canada
Rep

Long was giving Eisenmann time to rectify the situation.

Please keep the name calling to a minimum, let's have a civil discussion.

Quote:
      06-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #88
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
I'm not siding with anyone but it seems this argument has reached its end. Both parties think they are right and that won't change.