E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Use caution when purchasing from Bmanny!

06-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #45
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Beamer

You guys got to be kidding me . Me and the buyer knows it was damage thru shipping because he claims/said poor packing. i dont even know if it was he could of made it worst because he wasnt "happy". i listed a Authentic painted AW Vorsteiner C/F trunk at $950 shipped. Thats already priced for a quick sale i never wanted to ship this the buyer bug me for a month to actually ship it . him being so eager to buy he didnt even ask about insurance, since the price was so cheap he is the one coughing up 900+ dollars would u want insurance or ask about it! .i would opt for insurance if that was me!! he never spoke or ask about it. then he has the nerve to say to me why i didnt put insurance on a $1000 item like he mention it or ask for it . in most transactions buyer pays for shipping and insurance to know there items come hassel free. he just wanted the trunk at a steal price . it being damage thru shipping , him not asking for insurance is not my fault!!!!!

Last edited by Bmanny; 06-19-2010 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #46
Synergy 69
www.facebook.com/Synergy69
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335I MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny View Post
You guys got to be kidding me . Me and the buyer knows it was damage thru shipping because he claims/said poor packing. i listed a Authentic painted AW Vorsteiner C/F trunk at $950 shipped. Thats already priced for a quick sale i never wanted to ship this the buyer bug me for a month to actually ship it . him being so eager to buy he didnt even ask about insurance, since the price was so cheap he is the one coughing up 900+ dollars would u want insurance or ask about it! .i would opt for insurance if that was me!! he never spoke or ask about it. then he has the nerve to say to me why i didnt put insurance on a $1000 item like he mention it or ask for it . in most transactions buyer pays for shipping and insurance to know they items come hassel free. he just wanted the trunk at a steal price . it being damage thru shipping , him not asking for insurance is not my fault!!!!!
Then tell me why you are being shady! I've asked for your phone number plenty of times. You blocked me on private messages. You're the one who is a crook.

You know damn well I wasn't going cheap. I've stated plenty of times that I wanted this done right and I would compensate you for it. I'm not an idiot. I would've given you the $30 for shipping insurance. You're the one who cheaped out on shipping and your responsibilities to get this trunk to me in good condition.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #47
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy 69 View Post
Then tell me why you are being shady! I've asked for your phone number plenty of times. You blocked me on private messages. You're the one who is a crook.

You know damn well I wasn't going cheap. I've stated plenty of times that I wanted this done right and I would compensate you for it. I'm not an idiot. I would've given you the $30 for shipping insurance. You're the one who cheaped out on shipping and your responsibilities to get this trunk to me in good condition.
Say all this now ,but did u ask me for insurance? you always said u would compensate for ups/fedex buiding and packing a box for the trunk/hood never mention insurance.And before i even could respond to you via pm's u started a paypal dispute and bash my selling thread . if i was trying to rob u dude i would of lock the thread right after i got your $$$.i ask in pm ''did everything arrive ok ''your repsonse was ''what your number?'' b4 i can reply i see paypal dispute and tons of pics of the damage trunk in my FS thread. like i did it on purpose.i said b4 if u didnt invovle paypal the forum trying to bash me, get opinions and entertain the forum maybe something could of been worked out . but u didnt this is the route you chose.send the trunk back to bimmerpost!. im done !
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:36 PM   #48
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Say all this now ,but did u ask me for insurance? And before i even could respond to you via pm's u started a paypal dispute and bash my selling thread . if i was trying to rob u dude i would of lock the thread right after i got your $$$.i ask in pm ''did everything arrive ok ''your repsonse was ''what your number?'' b4 i can reply i see paypal dispute and tons of pics of the damage trunk in my FS thread. like i did it on purpose.i said b4 if u didnt invovle paypal the forum trying to bash me, get opinions and entertain the forum maybe something could of been worked out . but u didnt this is the route you chose.send the trunk back to bimmerpost!
Never once did I bash in PM or in your thread. I simply stated and showed evidence of the damaged goods. You need to man up and quit being butt hurt that everyone knows now that you're not a stand up guy.

BTW, Have you even contacted your piss poor packaging company? I doubt it. The way you've handled this situation leads me to believe that you chose a crap company to ship this damaged trunk for you and that's why it couldn't be insured in the first place. I could be wrong, but the actions you've taken to hide yourself and distance yourself from me leads me to believe otherwise.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #49
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Never once did I bash in PM or in your thread. I simply stated and showed evidence of the damaged goods. You need to man up and quit being butt hurt that everyone knows now that you're not a stand up guy.
Bashing my thread u idiot . is showing evidence of the damaged item in a PUBLIC forum trying to get fellow MEMBERS to have your back like they are apart of the transaction . u showed me in pm after u submitted in my thread . lol your a funny guy

Last edited by Bmanny; 06-19-2010 at 06:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #50
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

BTW, Have you even contacted your piss poor packaging company? I doubt it. The way you've handled this situation leads me to believe that you chose a crap company to ship this damaged trunk for you and that's why it couldn't be insured in the first place. I could be wrong, but the actions you've taken to hide yourself and distance yourself from me leads me to believe otherwise.
do u know the vorsteiner box sizes of the trunk?. well over fedex/ups specs. i went to a frieght shipping company to box it for me i told u that too. they sent it thru fedex not me. i paid them they paid fedex i guess. i was told if i pay for insurance thru them to pay fedex it would be high and u didnt ask for it so i didnt opt for it. And in NO WAY MY TRUNK WAS DAMAGED b4 it was shipped lets make that clear now
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #51
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Bashing my thread u idiot . is showing evidence of the damaged item in a PUBLIC forum . u showed me in pm after u submitted in my thread . lol your a funny guy
bashing you would be saying that you're a retard and have no human decency in empathizing with me. Put yourself in my shoes. If I was in your position, I would be doing everything possible to make you feel better about your purchase. I'm not the type of guy to leave people out hanging. It's already evident that you're not going to resolve this amicably and instead you're just gonna keep being a big POS and stick it to me.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #52
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

I'm curious. Why after over a week do you finally come on here to respond? Did you finally come to your senses and realize that you need to salvage your reputation on here?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #53
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
bashing you would be saying that you're a retard and have no human decency in empathizing with me. Put yourself in my shoes. If I was in your position, I would be doing everything possible to make you feel better about your purchase. I'm not the type of guy to leave people out hanging. It's already evident that you're not going to resolve this amicably and instead you're just gonna keep being a big POS and stick it to me.
well honestly how u think it makes me feel as a seller for u to do all this put the pics in my org seller thread make a thread about me etc.. u think it makes me want to help you?? 1. you put the pics in my FS thread . the item was sold between me and you . not rest of forum. 2. before we can even start to resolve this u did a PAYPAL dispute!.so u think after that im going to want to deal with you dude. i said let paypal handle it. then u make a review thread etc.. just kept going .
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #54
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm curious. Why after over a week do you finally come on here to respond? Did you finally come to your senses and realize that you need to salvage your reputation on here?
rep here dude. im not a active forum user like that. im not on here everyday dont live on e90post. i dont even drive my e92. just seen all this non-sense when i seen the feedback u left
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #55
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
well honestly how u think it makes me feel as a seller for u to do all this put the pics in my org seller thread make a thread about me etc.. u think it makes me want to help you?? 1. you put the pics in my FS thread . the item was sold between me and you . not rest of forum. 2. before we can even start to resolve this u did a PAYPAL dispute!.so u think after that im going to want to deal with you dude. i said let paypal handle it. then u make a review thread etc.. just kept going .

What do you do for a living? Have you never dealt with people before? I know you've been on the receiving end of good customer service before.

I've been trying my hardest to keep this civil with you and not let my emotions get the better of me. I feel that I've been fair in my limited communications with you. I still think I'm being reasonable in the way I am speaking to you even though you chose to ignore me for the past 2 weeks. I'm also finding it very difficult to decipher your sentences. I'm having to reread it a lot to even make sense of it.

So the question is still at hand. What intentions do you have, if any, to make this right?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #56
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What do you do for a living? Have you never dealt with people before? I know you've been on the receiving end of good customer service before.

I've been trying my hardest to keep this civil with you and not let my emotions get the better of me. I feel that I've been fair in my limited communications with you. I still think I'm being reasonable in the way I am speaking to you even though you chose to ignore me for the past 2 weeks. I'm also finding it very difficult to decipher your sentences. I'm having to reread it a lot to even make sense of it.

So the question is still at hand. What intentions do you have, if any, to make this right?
Didnt u already submit a paypal dispute?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #57
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Didnt u already submit a paypal dispute?

See how you keep avoiding my question. just like how you avoided giving me your phone #.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #58
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

from my understanding you submited a paypal dispute there is no reason for me(seller) you (buyer) to communicate. u want paypal to handle it so let them handle it
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #59
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

i didnt give u my number because u already started to try get your $$$ back without talking to me. Paypal and the forum opinions thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #60
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
from my understanding you submited a paypal dispute there is no reason for me(seller) you (buyer) to communicate. u want paypal to handle it so let them handle it
NO, I WANT YOU TO HANDLE IT!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #61
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
NO, I WANT YOU TO HANDLE IT!!!
PAYPAL is already investigating your dispute(im is not as describe) i have plenty of pics of when i drop it to the shipping company and before. it was damage thru shipping with no insurance.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #62
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
PAYPAL is already investigating your dispute(im is not as describe) i have plenty of pics of when i drop it to the shipping company and before. it was damage thru shipping with no insurance.

PAYPAL isn't investigating jack! So quit hiding behind that and if they are, I surely haven't been notified. From my understanding Paypal is not going to arbitrate our situation.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #63
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
PAYPAL isn't investigating jack! So quit hiding behind that and if they are, I surely haven't been notified. From my understanding Paypal is not going to arbitrate our situation.
should i paste the email? Do u even remeber what you did? u was just clicking away making threads disputing steering up a shit storm for me. well u disputed the transaction . then 5 hrs u ask for paypal to decide the outcome which takes up 180days for a investigation
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #64
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
should i paste the email?
up to you
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #65
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
up to you
nah im not into the forum entertainment thing . wont be no popcorn in this thread . contact paypal and see whats going on with your dispute!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #66
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
nah im not into the forum entertainment thing . wont be no popcorn in this thread . contact paypal and see whats going on with your dispute!
lol Why'd you even ask then? Man, you are a joke. Thanks for proving my point on how dodgy and shady you are as well as being a scumbag. Karma is a bitch, son!
Appreciate 0