E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Has anyone bought parts from MGA Auto???

04-20-2019, 06:40 PM   #1
BMWRich
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Has anyone bought parts from MGA Auto???

As the titles say I was searching around and saw the website for MGA Auto. also on kijiji as MGA Performance Auto. The prices seem reasonable for oem and performance parts for N54 along with local pickup in GTA. Reviews seem good on Google. I'm wondering if anyone here has bought from them and their experience.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2019, 11:54 PM   #2
shuotong
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Sorry couldn't help you about that store but I usually buy parts from USA vendor, if you don't mind driving to the Niagara Falls.
I don't think a particular store matters anyway, who manufactured them (the brands) matters, the store just selling them and the warranty is provided by manufacturer.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2019, 12:55 PM   #3
BMWRich
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuotong View Post
Sorry couldn't help you about that store but I usually buy parts from USA vendor, if you don't mind driving to the Niagara Falls.
I don't think a particular store matters anyway, who manufactured them (the brands) matters, the store just selling them and the warranty is provided by manufacturer.
from cross boarder where do you usually buy parts from out of the states?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2019, 11:47 AM   #4
Wolf 335
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Where do you ship them to?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #5
Obrizny
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRich View Post
As the titles say I was searching around and saw the website for MGA Auto. also on kijiji as MGA Performance Auto. The prices seem reasonable for oem and performance parts for N54 along with local pickup in GTA. Reviews seem good on Google. I'm wondering if anyone here has bought from them and their experience.
I would recommend them, i bought a BMS charge pipe and Tial BOV, very great quality and genuine parts. Prices are pretty reasonable too.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2019, 11:24 AM   #6
Brucha850i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Only 2 places I know of around here that i've found with competitive prices is MGA Auto, and Park Auto Motorsports. Got my VSRF Charge pipe from MGA Auto at a good price.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2019, 04:00 PM   #7
shuotong
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
Quote:
Where do you ship them to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRich View Post
Quote:
from cross boarder where do you usually buy parts from out of the states?
I use either nyaddress.ca or 24/7 parcel, according to my schedule. The first one allows you to store up to 4 months, but you have to come during their business hour, where the 24/7 is the opposite, it only stores for 14 days but you can come whenever you want (and use password to retrieve your stuff).
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2019, 04:02 PM   #8
shuotong
Private
Canada
Rep

You can purchase online at ecstuning or whatever you prefer.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 09:45 AM   #9
Revn29k00
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i LCI

When purchasing just ask if they have inventory. Purchased a DP for my N55 and have had to wait about 4 weeks for it. Not a huge deal but they did let me know about the wait. I should be getting it this week. From what I can see they had the best prices
      04-28-2019, 09:59 AM   #10
BMWRich
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revn29k00 View Post
When purchasing just ask if they have inventory. Purchased a DP for my N55 and have had to wait about 4 weeks for it. Not a huge deal but they did let me know about the wait. I should be getting it this week. From what I can see they had the best prices
I figured that out after the fact. I ordered an OCC and it's on back order from the manufacturer. I was told hopefully the stock comes in this week. not a rush for me too but maybe for others. I'll remember for next time
Appreciate 0