E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Problem with GM GA6L45R tune with BimmerLab?

01-23-2024, 08:27 PM   #1
Donvicc
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 328i

Problem with GM GA6L45R tune with BimmerLab?

I have a question for my more experienced colleagues.

After a successful transfer from 328i to 330i, both physically with the manifold and programmatically with the ready-made software from BimmerLab, I wanted to simultaneously update my GM GA6L45R also using a ready-made file from Bimmeslab via WinKFP, similarly to the engine map change.

The file downloaded from Bimmeslab for the gearbox is successfully loaded without any errors, but it is not possible to shift gears from P to D or anything else, and P is not displayed on the dashboard. It seems like there is no communication between the car and the gearbox controller after installing the dedicated file from the BimmerLab website. The WinKFP program automatically starts transmission after enabling the .bin file.

What am I doing wrong?
Appreciate 0