E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > FS: OEM ///M steering wheel w/airbag

01-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #23
radgator1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by karliejai View Post
im just curious... do they really go for that much the whole combo? 1200?!?!
The Swede guy on EBay was always the cheapest and used to sell the whole thing for a little less than this but that was a while ago and the dollar has gotten even weaker since. I haven't priced it from him lately. In fact I didn't even find his listings last time I looked but I didn't lok very hard so not even sure if he still sells the stuff
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #24
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
I've seen Quabeli sell the steering wheel with the bracket, but VERY HARD to come by. Before I went ahead with the mod, I pretty much checked his auction every single day

Regardless, we both agree that this is a rare opportunity. Bump for darkcloud. Now, where's my commission, 'cuz it looks like I'm pushing the steering wheel for darkcloud haha, j/k
Apparently no one is listening to canucklion. I thought this would have sold by now or at least have a buyer lined up?

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #25
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Tischer BMW is offering $600 airbag + $390 steering wheel w/bracket + Multi function button($??) + tax +shipping = around $1100~1200.

I agree this is RARE sale tho, since those are a year old, isnt that little much?

GL
      01-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #26
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by black36 View Post
Tischer BMW is offering $600 airbag + $390 steering wheel w/bracket + Multi function button($??) + tax +shipping = around $1100~1200.

I agree this is RARE sale tho, since those are a year old, isnt that little much?

GL
Are you saying my asking price is high cuz the wheel is almost a year old? If so, I don't think it is. The wheel looks as good as the day I received it if not better. There is no wear or tear.

Even if you would want to drop some $$ due to age that amount is easily made up for the ease of purchase. There is no wait time (I had to wait almost 2 months to get mine from Europe), there is no searching(took me countless hours to find a COMPLETE set), there are no missing parts(like many have said, "I got the wheel but didn't have the bracket, or took forever to get an airbag, etc.). The only thing that needs to be done is give me money, wait 3-5 days for shipment, and bolt on in 30mins.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #27
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Did you read the marketplace rule posted by one of the admins?

Sticky: *** Marketplace section RULES for posting *** Please READ THIS FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkE90M3 View Post
Hey, just some basic guidelines to help keep this section as usable as possible for everyone.

1: Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

Thanks!
Quote:

GL
      01-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #28
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Yeah, this too! I really am going to have to pay you something,

Quote:

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #29
radgator1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Good point however I always assumed when it said the market would correct that, that included posting if you can buy the same thing new for the same or less money.

I'm not saying you can or can't in this case but the intent of that rule is so people don't come in and say,"that price sucks, its cheaper everywhere else" but if you have a link to a retailer selling new for that price you owe it to members to disclose and they can decide if it is worth the asking price for convenience. Thats how I interpreted it at least

I think the asking price for this item is reasonable and gives folks a good range to start some offers. The OP can decide to accept them or not as always.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #30
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1 View Post
Good point however I always assumed when it said the market would correct that, that included posting if you can buy the same thing new for the same or less money.

I'm not saying you can or can't in this case but the intent of that rule is so people don't come in and say,"that price sucks, its cheaper everywhere else" but if you have a link to a retailer selling new for that price you owe it to members to disclose and they can decide if it is worth the asking price for convenience. Thats how I interpreted it at least

I think the asking price for this item is reasonable and gives folks a good range to start some offers. The OP can decide to accept them or not as always.
I'll take that. If a link were posted with everything that is included in my sale for a lower price that is for sale this very moment, then obviously I'm high. But speculation is completely different.

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #31
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Are you saying my asking price is high cuz the wheel is almost a year old? If so, I don't think it is. The wheel looks as good as the day I received it if not better. There is no wear or tear.
Not saying those have problems or something, but say the truth, nobody wants used one(even it looks new) when they can get new factory sealed one with same price, you know that.
And I think you are the one who should know whats price range now for your item to make your sale goes, convince buyer.

im not trying to screw your sale but help. Really, no offense man, just suggestion. my bad if i made you feel bad.
      01-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #32
canucklion
Canada
Rep

I partly agree with where you're coming from. I do try to look out for members when I see that they're being taken for a ride. However, I also believe that as a buyer, one has to do their homework before pulling the trigger, i.e. the tired canucklion saying "SEARCH" , a buyer should always search the forum and look around to find out the going price for the item up for sale and decide accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1 View Post

01-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #33
canucklion
Canada
Rep

where are you seeing that you can get the zsp steering wheel w/ bracket for 390??

http://www.mileoneparts.com/partloca...47&startrow=26

From Tischer, you can get the airbag for 600 shipped, and the M-sport steering wheel for 390 shipped. <-- that's the Msport steering wheel ALONE, NOT zsp steering wheel w/ bracket. Give me a link where Tischer offers the zsp steering wheel w/ bracket for 390 shipped.
Quote:
Not saying those have problems or something, but say the truth, nobody wants used one(even it looks new) when they can get new factory sealed one with same price, you know that.
And I think you are the one who should know whats price range now for your item to make your sale goes, convince buyer.

im not trying to screw your sale but help. Really, no offense man, just suggestion. my bad if i made you feel bad.
Quote:

GL
      01-21-2008, 10:09 PM   #34
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep

Quote:
where are you seeing that you can get the zsp steering wheel w/ bracket for 390??

From Tischer, you can get the airbag for 600 shipped, and the M-sport steering wheel for 390 shipped. <-- that's the Msport steering wheel ALONE, NOT zsp steering wheel w/ bracket. Give me a link where Tischer offers the zsp steering wheel w/ bracket for 390 shipped.
Hey, are you reading OP post? when it became zsp steering wheel?
He is selling M-steering wheel which is same as what Tischer selling that is come with bracket.
And this is the link
http://www.mileoneparts.com/partloca...catalogid=4462
      01-21-2008, 10:11 PM   #35
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep

Read out loud man

FS: OEM ///M steering wheel w/airbag
      01-21-2008, 10:11 PM   #36
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

I didn't feel bad. But unfortunately no one is going to find what I'm offering at this price. Like already stated, you can find the wheel, and now even the airbag from Ticsher BMW for around $1K. BUT you have to add on the multi-function buttons for another $100, and you're missing the key ingredient, the airbag bracket. Which cannot be bought by any normal Joe. You have to work at a body shop to order this item, or pay BIG $$$$ to the stealership (if they can even get it) or pull one off a wrecked BMW that didn't deploy it's airbag which won't be exactly legal or perfectly safe.

So find me a new one with everything I'm offering at a lower price. YOU WON'T FIND ONE.

Quote:
I partly agree with where you're coming from. I do try to look out for members when I see that they're being taken for a ride. However, I also believe that as a buyer, one has to do their homework before pulling the trigger, i.e. the tired canucklion saying "SEARCH" , a buyer should always search the forum and look around to find out the going price for the item up for sale and decide accordingly.
Exactly. The last complete package sale like this was made by ADHD. He sold his for $1,300. I know cuz we're friends.

You'll sporatically see just a steering wheel pop up now and then but never a complete package.

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #37
wadgras44
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 C63 AMG

Quote:

The Tischer $390 M-sport wheel comes with (1) bracket and (2) connecting harness.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:15 PM   #38
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Read out loud man

FS: OEM ///M steering wheel w/airbag
This is a ZSP ///M steering wheel. They didn't make any others. Plus that link does not include the bracket

Quote:
Upgrade your BMW E90/91/92/93 3 Series' steering wheel with this OEM 'M' Sports Perforated Leather Steering Wheel! Price includes Free Ground Shipping! **Wheel does not come with multi-function trim...your original wheel's trim/buttons (ZSP wheels only!) must be transfered over. To order the 'M' trim, simply add part # 32307906848 to your cart! Wheels do not include the airbag.
You also need to find the multi-function trim and airbag (which they do sell, but not with a bracket)

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #39
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep

[QUOTE=darkcloud;2010168]I didn't feel bad. But unfortunately no one is going to find what I'm offering at this price. Like already stated, you can find the wheel, and now even the airbag from Ticsher BMW for around $1K. BUT you have to add on the multi-function buttons for another $100, and you're missing the key ingredient, the airbag bracket. Which cannot be bought by any normal Joe. You have to work at a body shop to order this item, or pay BIG $$$$ to the stealership (if they can even get it) or pull one off a wrecked BMW that didn't deploy it's airbag which won't be exactly legal or perfectly safe.

So find me a new one with everything I'm offering at a lower price. YOU WON'T FIND ONE.

That is true you dont get bracket if you get from autoshop or ebay, but UN?fortunatly Tischer is BMW OEM dealershop that sell OEM M STEERING WHEEL W/ BRACKET.

Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer
The OEM wheel has always come with the bracket. In fact, it's already on the wheel when it arrives here. I think too many folks mistakedly ordered the E-bay wheels way before they were available from the dealer and unfortunately got ripped off. The bracket cannot be ordered separately and only comes with the OEM wheel.
      01-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #40
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadgras44 View Post
The Tischer $390 M-sport wheel comes with (1) bracket and (2) connecting harness.
Link this info, it can't be found.

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #41
canucklion
Canada
Rep

I stand corrected, didn't know Tischer's M-sport came with the bracket and the harness!
Quote:
      01-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #42
wadgras44
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I didn't feel bad. But unfortunately no one is going to find what I'm offering at this price. Like already stated, you can find the wheel, and now even the airbag from Ticsher BMW for around $1K. BUT you have to add on the multi-function buttons for another $100, and you're missing the key ingredient, the airbag bracket. Which cannot be bought by any normal Joe. You have to work at a body shop to order this item, or pay BIG $$$$ to the stealership (if they can even get it) or pull one off a wrecked BMW that didn't deploy it's airbag which won't be exactly legal or perfectly safe.

Exactly. The last complete package sale like this was made by ADHD. He sold his for $1,300. I know cuz we're friends.

You'll sporatically see just a steering wheel pop up now and then but never a complete package.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but you can get everything you need from Tischer for a little over $1100. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I took the plunge last week (only slightly b/c the wheel rocks!)

I could have saved $200 - $300 bucks by going with the Swede from ebay but then I would have been up shits creek without a bracket
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #43
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
I stand corrected, didn't know Tischer's M-sport came with the bracket and the harness!
I see what he typed, but I don't find the info anywhere on Tischer's site.

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #44
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
I'm not trying to be a dick, but you can get everything you need from Tischer for a little over $1100. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I took the plunge last week (only slightly b/c the wheel rocks!)

I could have saved $200 - $300 bucks by going with the Swede from ebay but then I would have been up shits creek without a bracket
How long did you wait for Tisher to stock and ship?

retired 06 E90 325i

Appreciate 0