E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > F30 Style (on E90) M Performance Side Sill/Rocker Vinyl Decal

11-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #1
vladiator
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i M Sport xdrive

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
F30 Style (on E90) M Performance Side Sill/Rocker Vinyl Decal

Hey fellow E90ers,
A few weeks ago I was contemplating getting the E90 OEM performance rocker panel, however it seemed expensive for what it was and I wasn't 100% sold on the look.

While looking at photos I stumbled across an ebay seller who sold a vinyl decal version of the F30 performance rocker panel, i've always liked the look of those so for 40$ it was a no brainer. Pulled the trigger right away and figured it was worth a shot and if it didn't work out no biggie. Took maybe 2-3 weeks to arrive (from China nonetheless)

I've done a few small wraps before so it wasn't too difficult, probably took me an hour for one side just because i was super anal about the alignment and getting no bubbles. I think it turned out AWESOME, really changed the look from the side which i always thought was a little bland. Check it out, hope you enjoy!

Also I think it works with any m-sport or standard rocker panel. The M-Performance logo is actually another decal itself, so you can add it or just leave it the matte black color all around. (Might remove the M-Performance part just wanted to test and see what it looks like) Overall I was quite impressed with the quality for the price.

Link to ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152227182099...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

First side install, apologies for the poor lighting finished it last night in the garage.

Close up pic

Last edited by vladiator; 11-03-2016 at 10:10 AM..
Appreciate 0