E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > For Sale: 2007 E92 335i AW, 6 Speed, Black Leather Int, Fully Loaded!

10-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
bboy_RES
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 AW 335i E92

For Sale: 2007 E92 335i AW, 6 Speed, Black Leather Int, Fully Loaded!

PENDING SALE

Unfortunately, I believe it is time to sell my beloved car. I will be joining the military towards the end of the year and I want to try to eliminate all of my debt before I do. I am the second owner and I’ve only had it since February. I still have the original CarFax from earlier this year. Non-Smoking Car. I am an ASE Certified Technician and am very meticulous with all of my cars. I’ve tried to be as detailed as possible in making this ad.

Car: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe E92

Title: Clean Title. Zero Accidents.

Exterior: Alpine White

Interior: Black Leather w/ Brushed Aluminum Trim. I have 2 Keys and all Factory Manuals.

Drive Train: 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Mileage: 85k

Options: Sport Package, Premium Package, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Logic 7 Sound System, Power Rear Sunshade, Heated Seats, Navigation w/ i-Drive and 2012 Maps, and Rear Parking Distance Control, Active Steering, Bluetooth w/ BMW Assist.

Condition: The car runs strong. I have not noticed anything unusual while driving the car. The exterior of the car is in excellent condition. There are zero dents and no major scratches. The front bumper does have a few rock chips in the paint and the lower left corner of the rear bumper has a 1 inch vertical crack in the paint (the bumper itself is not cracked). I have a brand new bottle of OEM touch up paint that I will be including with the purchase of the car. There is also a small chip on the lower right side of the windshield that I had repaired when I purchased the car. The wheels have zero curb rash. The interior of the car is in excellent condition. There are no rips or tears on the seats.

Performance Mods: BMW Performance Exhaust (Less than 6 months old), AFE Duel Cone Intake.

Exterior Mods: Light Window Tint, Color Matched Reflectors, OEM 193 M-Sport Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sports, OEM BMW Aero Lip (Painted less than 6 months ago), Vorsteiner Trunk (Painted less than 6 Months ago), KW V2 Coilovers (10k Miles), Angel iBright LED Angel Eyes, Led License Plate Lights, 6000k Head Light Bulbs, 3000k Fog Light Kit, Matte Black Kidney Grills, and Matte Black Lower Grills, Matte Black Plastidipped Window Trim.

Interior Mods: LED Interior Lights.

Warranty: The car is no longer covered under warranty. The High Pressure Fuel Pump has already been replaced and is still covered under a 10 year/120k mile warranty. The turbocharger is no longer covered under warranty (8 year/82k miles), but has been replaced once already before the original warranty expired. There is always the option for an aftermarket warranty through Fidelity. I was actually going to go that route, but unfortunately I could not afford it. Here is what I was quoted through South County BMW:

The Platinum level of coverage is an exclusionary policy, which means that as long as an item is not listed under "Platinum Exclusions" then it's covered. The lower levels are named coverage policies, which mean that they only cover the specific items listed below them.

Platinum Level Coverage
2 Years/ 24K additional miles $3400
3 Years/36K additional miles $4400
4 Years/48K additional miles $5800

They do offer lower level plans, which are cheaper. I believe I was considering getting the Gold Plus Level Coverage because it covered a good amount of mechanical and electronic parts. I still have a PDF of the Fidelity brochure and I can email it to you if you are interested.

Service History: The car is not due for a major service anytime soon. Ever since I bought it I’ve serviced it regularly. I am an ASE Certified technician and I work at Audi San Diego. I’ve changed the oil every 5k miles using OEM BMW Fluids and Filters. The most recent oil change was actually about a week ago. Power Steering fluid has been flushed about 6 months ago with OEM BMW Power Steering Fluid. The tires have 90% tread left and the brake pads have about 80% pad life left. The car passed smog back in March. I only use Chevron 91 Octane Premium Gas. The previous owner provided me with all of the service records from Crevier BMW and also provided me with the phone number for BMW North America to locate the service records from the other BMW dealerships.

I am looking to get $28k for the car with all of the mods on it or $25k stock. I can adjust the price accordingly if you choose to keep some mods. I know that the car has a good amount of miles, but feel confident that you will be buying a car that has been well taken care of with documentation to prove it. Please let me know if you have any questions. i'm located in San Diego, CA.

call or text if you're interested.
(858) 405-7210
-Ron

Here are some pics of the car as it sits now. i will try to take pics with a better camera later as well as some interior pics.

minor rock chips. they will be covered if you run a front license plate.

crack in the paint on the lower left corner of the bumper.

closer picture.

Last edited by bboy_RES; 11-02-2012 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
bboy_RES
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 AW 335i E92

bump for updated pics.
Appreciate 0