E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2013 BMW 335i Coupe for Sale (N55 motor with M Sport PKG)

01-25-2021, 01:06 AM   #1
Alpine335E92
kayser.afram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i Coupe

2013 BMW 335i Coupe for Sale (N55 motor with M Sport PKG)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2013 N55 E 92 Life Cycle Impulse. 54,100 original miles. The car holds a salvage title as a result of a hit on the front shock on the driver’s side and no body damage was inflicted. Everything has been repaired to standard with oem parts as I was planning on keeping the car at the time. I am very transparent with everything done to this car and did all the repairs if you need details as I understand that salvage cars can be sketchy. Extensive list of maintenance items include:
Trw M3 front control arms conversion kit
VRSF Aluminum Charge Pipe
New Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 Tires all around (all season)
Trw front brake pads and resurfaced front rotors
Contitech pulleys and drive belt (FCP EURO)
New Oil filter housing gaskets (front and back) (Front: Rein) (Back: Dealer Gasket)
New Rein upper coolant hoses
New Mahle Behr Radiator (FCP EURO) (replaced 51k)
4000 oil change intervals with genuine dealer filter (Liqui Molly)
1200 mile interval fuel cleaning (Liqui Molly Jectron)
This e92 is a fairly rare specification and in very good condition for its year. Car has also been warmed up for approximately 10 minutes before driving every time in order to ensure proper operating temperature. Looking for a local buyer in San Diego, California and please feel free to ask any questions! Asking $16,500 OBO for the car as I have not seen an LCI M sport with this color combination and extensive maintenance on the market for awhile.
Attached Images

Attached Images

Appreciate 0