E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Cannot find relay replacement 2011 E92 328i

05-15-2021, 08:17 AM   #1
Jamestab
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2011 328i e92 n51 coupe

Cannot find relay replacement 2011 E92 328i

Hello! Yesterday i parked my car to get gas, and when turning my car back on for some reason my radio was MAXED OUT in volume, my car gong went off super loud, i tried starting my car, and nothing. After watching (1) YouTube video, it did seem accurate that a power surge happened and broke my anti theft / starter relay (Kl.30g) and now my car won't crank at all! My fuel pump and all electronics work with no excess battery drain, and my battery was replaced a year ago.

SO. I'm trying to replace my starter relay. I can find the exact part number online, but all of the websites say it does not fit my car? Also, my car is stuck at a gas station and id prefer not to wait 4 days and get hit with a $20! Shipping charge. Is there any parts stores that might stock this? Is there an after market replacement i can get locally instead? Does it have to be the black exact model? What's the amperage and voltage on this part?

Id appreciate any help. Thanks!
Appreciate 0