E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > ___BBS WHEELS___PIAA WHEELS____

Closed Thread

05-20-2006, 12:59 PM   #1
weksos
Rep
Drives: buh-buh-bimmer

___bbs Wheels___

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
weksos industries is having BBS and PIAA wheels specials for all e90post members. Please PM or email adam@weaksauce.org or shragon@weaksauce.org for pricing inquiries! All prices quoted are SHIPPED (and include TAX if in CA)

BBS Wheels:

PIAA Wheels that have the 5x120 Bolt pattern:

PIAA Super Mesh Titanium available in sizes: 19", 20" WITH FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!

PIAA SUPER ROZZA comes in 19", 20". Available in Hyper Black, Super Black Chrome, Silver, and Limited Gloss Black. WITH FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!

Last edited by weksos; 06-16-2006 at 01:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #2
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

pm sent
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2006, 06:26 PM   #3
weksos
Rep

Pms and emails replied! Thanks for the inquiries.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 01:44 PM   #4
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

Tirerack has better prices....
      05-23-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
rchanou
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Jet Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17514

1: Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 02:27 PM   #6
325i6pd
Private
Rep
Drives: 325I 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchanou
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17514

1: Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

I agree to a point. If it saves us time going through PM's and Emails then I want to know.. If they are expensive then why post special deals? I rather them post the price..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #7
E90Boy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F33

I agree, when a special deal is offered to e90post.com members the price should be posted and the same for everyone instead of wasting time do so many pms and of course we all know that everyone will end up getting different prices when dealing with sent pms. GBs are the best way to do specials because everyone will get a good deal with the same pricing.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #8
rchanou
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Jet Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
agree that i would be nice to see the price up front, but the seller has his right to show or not to show the price. i just wouldn't want the seller to be disinclined to post future deals here at e90post.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #9
325i6pd
Private
Rep
Drives: 325I 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchanou
agree that i would be nice to see the price up front, but the seller has his right to show or not to show the price. i just wouldn't want the seller to be disinclined to post future deals here at e90post.
I just got my quote, and tirerack is like $25.00 less then these guys... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't insult this group by offering a special deal whenTire Rack has you beat on price! What a waste of time! I'm sorry but this was a waste of my time and now I want my time back!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #10
weksos
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325i6pd
I just got my quote, and tirerack is like $25.00 less then these guys... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't insult this group by offering a special deal whenTire Rack has you beat on price! What a waste of time! I'm sorry but this was a waste of my time and now I want my time back!
Hey everybody.

It's very hard to post up prices on ALL wheel sizes and makes. It seemed easier to get prices at your request for certain model wheels. Let us know if you do find a price lower than our price quoted. We will work with you, not here to rip you off. Tirerack always has aggressive pricing and if you DO find that they are cheaper, let us know and we will give you a better deal.

From this point we'll reply to this thread with our prices so nothing will be hidden or misquoted.

Let us know what we can do for you. We aren't trying to waste anybody's time. Everybody's here to bargain. So step up and bargain with us! We're open to suggestions.

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 05:05 PM   #11
weksos
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90fanatic
BTW, Just wondering if you ever sent me a PM? I don't see your inquiry on my PM list. I would like to see what we quoted you and what tirerack has them for.

Please let me know if you inquired in EMAIL or PM so I can backtrack your quote.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 06:31 PM   #12
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
If you did receive a quote from us, please PM Adam or myself. Let us know what was quoted to you and what you priced out at Tirerack, and we will work with you on the pricing.

---------

For all members of this forum, thanks for letting us know your concerns and thoughts. As Adam has stated, most of these wheels come in an array of different configurations. It just happens that it is easier to quote for the package(s) you may be looking for. All pricing that is quoted is the same for all E90post.com members, and the price quoted is the price shipped. The only difference in pricing would be if you live outside the Continental US (higher shipping cost) and if you live in California (8.25% sales tax).

We're here to help all members of the tuning community get parts they want at the best possible prices. Let us know what we can do for you!
      05-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #13
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

ok...sure..ill dig up the email quote I got from you guys when I return home this weekend.
      05-23-2006, 11:12 PM   #14
weksos
Rep

Quote:
ok...sure..ill dig up the email quote I got from you guys when I return home this weekend.
Thanks! PM/email me and we'll work something out.

Thanks for the inquiry!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2006, 01:21 PM   #15
weksos
Rep

PMs replied!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread