E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > 320D v 330D

12-19-2019, 11:11 PM   #1
Arnie69
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 330d

320D v 330D

Is there any difference, body-wise, between these two models?
Would the front spoiler be the same on both?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 05:49 AM   #2
shannon1
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91 323i M-Sport

Garage List
Hi Arnie, engine size or type makes no difference to the car body-wise. The cars body will be dependant on the year and will be either a pre-face lift or face lift.
From these two styles, cars can then have the M-Sport Aerodynamics kit which changes the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, lowered suspension, wheel rims, interior front sport seats, some interior trims and a sports steering wheel.
Appreciate 1
Arnie6911.50
      12-22-2019, 06:37 PM   #3
Arnie69
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon1 View Post
Hi Arnie, engine size or type makes no difference to the car body-wise. The cars body will be dependant on the year and will be either a pre-face lift or face lift.
From these two styles, cars can then have the M-Sport Aerodynamics kit which changes the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, lowered suspension, wheel rims, interior front sport seats, some interior trims and a sports steering wheel.
Right.

I have an M-Sport 330D and I need a replacement front spoiler. So I'll need an M-sport replacement?
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 08:17 AM   #4
shannon1
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91 323i M-Sport

Garage List
Hi mate, sorry for the late reply, yeah sounds like it. Although there's no separate spoiler on the M-Sport, its just the whole bumper.

Pre-face lift.

Post face lift.

Alot of people put additional spoilers attached to the bottom of the bumper. So if you have one of those, you'll need to search around to find an equivalent replacement.

If its the bumper itself, your best bet is probably checking out wreckers to see if you can source a replacement as a new OEM one will probably set you back quite a bit.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2019, 03:20 PM   #5
Arnie69
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon1 View Post
Hi mate, sorry for the late reply, yeah sounds like it. Although there's no separate spoiler on the M-Sport, its just the whole bumper.

Pre-face lift.

Post face lift.

Alot of people put additional spoilers attached to the bottom of the bumper. So if you have one of those, you'll need to search around to find an equivalent replacement.

If its the bumper itself, your best bet is probably checking out wreckers to see if you can source a replacement as a new OEM one will probably set you back quite a bit.
Thanks. Yes, it's the whole bumper I'll need then. Drove into an embankment while doing a u-turn. Could live with the damage except one of the fog lamps snapped free from its mounting.
Appreciate 0