E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Kyung Baek aka Jbe90 is a scammer!!!!

08-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #67
Tyrant 3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

There's two of us Chicagoans scammed by him here right now. Others are all from out of state as well. We might need local help on this one.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #68
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

I might be available for rental
Sorry to say.. either this guy really wanted to wait till the money cleared which is reasonable and I understand that as i have done the same thing myself. But with all these other occurences happening and ending in refunds later down the line it is starting to seem like he's using E90post is a short term loan facility.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #69
ToadHollow
Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
Finally, some life in this place.
LOL .........

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:27 PM   #70
Donald-335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Hoes Crazy!

lets whip the shit outta HIM

BRO IM F**** READY TO BEAT THE SHIT outta this guy lets go to his house or his parents house..lol and beat the crap outta him until he pays up somthing like this...

at 37: seconds

do u post as JBE90???

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MjWFZPJZTxU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MjWFZPJZTxU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]

hope this makes u laugh a little don't worry about it he will get his..
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #71
ToadHollow
Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald-335i View Post
BRO IM F**** READY TO BEAT THE SHIT outta this guy lets go to his house or his parents house..lol and beat the crap outta him until he pays up somthing like this...

do u post as JBE90???

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MjWFZPJZTxU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MjWFZPJZTxU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #72
PokGuy
The Ma of all E90's
Rep
Drives: the neighbors craaazzzyy!

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald-335i View Post

do u post as JBE90???

^LOLOLOL good shit
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #73
chowser51
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F33 430 and F39 M35i

Garage List
What everyone who is out of money should do is file police reports, file with the FBI internet crimes division. then someone get in touch with his local police dept. and find a detective that will investigate everyone's claims and they should get in touch with the FBI and get things rolling. If enough people were scammed, they should make a move.

We've had this done on several gun forums where some dude comes up selling small items to hundreds of people and were able to find a local cop to take the case.

Save all info/messages as possible evidence.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:50 PM   #74
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowser51 View Post
What everyone who is out of money should do is file police reports, file with the FBI internet crimes division. then someone get in touch with his local police dept. and find a detective that will investigate everyone's claims and they should get in touch with the FBI and get things rolling. If enough people were scammed, they should make a move.

We've had this done on several gun forums where some dude comes up selling small items to hundreds of people and were able to find a local cop to take the case.

Someones dumb enough to scam people on a gun forum?!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #75
cali_guy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 MW M4 DCT

Legal action baby! This guy is a scammer.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #76
parafrog1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 330I

great waste time

just wasted the last 15 min of my life reading this entire thread....and I don't regret a second of it.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #77
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:

Orly? Ballsy guy to be doing that on a gun forum. I make it a point not to mess with people whom I know have guns.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #78
Geonator
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E92 335i JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by parafrog1 View Post
just wasted the last 15 min of my life reading this entire thread....and I don't regret a second of it.
Had to come home to finish the second page...Glad to see theres 4 pages now!

08-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #79
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

BS that the seller can't refund...you can refund right away.

This guys (JBE90) an idiot, he knows its going to be disputed and that he will lose. There's no point of dragging this transaction on for any reason

Good luck! I'm 100% sure you will win the dispute and get your money back, no worries. Just shoot paypal all the info you posted here, about the refunds and no shipment, etc...etc.
      08-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #80
Jbe90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 335i E90

Alright, here's the jist of where we stand.

The funds are currently en route to my bank account and the process takes 3-4 days (paypal's rules, not mine). If I issue the refund now from my paypal account, it will be drawn on MY funds, not the buyer's funds (which are yet to arrive in my account). Once I issue that refund, the buyer can simply dispute the charge through his credit card company and I'll be sorry out of luck, and there's really nothing that's been said by him in this thread to make me think otherwise.

This is not a matter of whether or not the buyer will get his refund, I have already agreed to that. It's a matter of waiting for paypal's 3-4 day process of transferring the funds into my bank account. I went a step further and agreed to make the refund on Saturday, which is 2 days after the transfer has initiatied. By paypal's estimates, the funds will not yet have arrived in my bank account, so there is still risk on my part, but I made that offer to try and reach a compromise with the buyer.

Now, I could by all means go ahead and drag this out as long as possible, but I'm not interested in doing that. I'm simply trying to take some steps in protecting myself in this situation, because as far as I can tell from his posts in this thread, what's to stop him from receiving the refund then stopping the charge on his credit card?

So to reiterate, this has nothing to do with filing a dispute and waiting 30 days for the dispute to settle in order for me to issue a refund. The only reason I wanted him to file a dispute was because I thought that might allow paypal to reverse the transfer of his money into my bank account and put it right back into his paypal account. Unforunately, paypal has told me that can't be done.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #81
Tyrant 3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbe90 View Post

The funds are currently en route to my bank account and the process takes 3-4 days (paypal's rules, not mine). If I issue the refund now from my paypal account, it will be drawn on MY funds, not the buyer's funds (which are yet to arrive in my account). Once I issue that refund, the buyer can simply dispute the charge through his credit card company and I'll be sorry out of luck, and there's really nothing that's been said by him in this thread to make me think otherwise.

This is not a matter of whether or not the buyer will get his refund, I have already agreed to that. It's a matter of waiting for paypal's 3-4 day process of transferring the funds into my bank account. I went a step further and agreed to make the refund on Saturday, which is 2 days after the transfer has initiatied. By paypal's estimates, the funds will not yet have arrived in my bank account, so there is still risk on my part, but I made that offer to try and reach a compromise with the buyer.

Now, I could by all means go ahead and drag this out as long as possible, but I'm not interested in doing that. I'm simply trying to take some steps in protecting myself in this situation, because as far as I can tell from his posts in this thread, what's to stop him from receiving the refund then stopping the charge on his credit card?

So to reiterate, this has nothing to do with filing a dispute and waiting 30 days for the dispute to settle in order for me to issue a refund. The only reason I wanted him to file a dispute was because I thought that might allow paypal to reverse the transfer of his money into my bank account and put it right back into his paypal account. Unforunately, paypal has told me that can't be done.
OK well we'll see if this gets fixed by Saturday. Other then that you need to clean up all these other peoples problems right now as well. To many people have issues with you to post something like that and think that's going to fix everything. Why is every deal with you fucked up?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #82
gqmd
Chemo Doc
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6MT

This seller should no be dealt with by our forum members in the future...not just because of what happened to you (since you may have over-reacted a bit maybe)...but because of all the other buyers he had trouble with as well.
      08-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #83
s1cke92
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

so many scammers in SOCAL! andye92 is prolly his fuckin friend! give me his address ill be there tomorrow. ill tear off the hood n keep the dispute on fucker!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #84
EdmBimmer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '10 X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbe90 View Post

How about the dude that bought rims off you?

Spent the money already on hookers and blow?
      08-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #85
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

seems like this guy actually does drive a 335 though.. why would someone need to scam driving a 50k car.. unless the pictures are fake?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2009, 02:20 AM   #86
cjava
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
I agree on the local police department angle, but in my experience, the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center is next to useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
seems like this guy actually does drive a 335 though.. why would someone need to scam driving a 50k car.. unless the pictures are fake?
You're overestimating what it takes to drive a 3-series (no offense :P).
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2009, 03:32 AM   #87
cali_guy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 MW M4 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Making payments with every scam probably.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2009, 08:57 AM   #88
Tyrant 3
Banned
Rep

Why are you not addressing the other people that you scammed? I'm not doing a charge back. I coping Paypal on everything in our PMs, forum posts and emails. I assure you if my money isn't back in my paypal by tomorrow I will unleash a shit storm unlike anything you have ever seen bud.
Appreciate 0