E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: '07 e92 6MT Tiag/Black.. 46k, loaded w/ nice mods!!! MUST GO ASAP! 23.5k!!!

Closed Thread

11-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

FS: '07 e92 6MT Tiag/Black.. 46k, loaded w/ nice mods!!! MUST GO ASAP! 23.5k!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FOR SALE: *******RELISTED*******PLEASE READ POST ENTIRELY BEFORE MESSAGING ME******

2007 e92 335i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather interior. 6MT with only 45k miles!!

Sport Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package

Cosmetic and Wheels -

Pinnacle F1 30% tint (ceramic)
Vinyl wrapped trim (matte black)
Matte grill & 335I emblem
M-Tech rear bumper
19" M359 wheels, powdercoated gunmetal (brand new)
Falken 452 tires 235/35/19, 275/30/19, (brand new)
Hawk HPS brake pads(brand new)
LUX 3.0 AE's
Weisslicht LED License bulbs
Color matched side reflectors

Performance -

JB4
AFE Dual Cone Intake
Helix FMIC
CP-e charge pipe & Tial 50mm BOV
Active Autowerke's 3" catless DP's
AE full dual exhaust
CDV delete

The turbo's were recently replaced by BMW with the newer version(due to wastegate rattle), as well as new brakes. Car is super clean with no dings, dents, or paint chips. Leather in the interior has ZERO signs of wear and is excellent condition. All maintenance is up to date and all potential problem areas on e90/e92's have been address and paid for.

Comes with 2 keys, all manuals and literature.. etc! Car has 10yr/100k warranty on the high pressure fuel pump as well as the 2/3yr parts warranty on the new turbo's.

The car came out of California as a buyback. As many of you are familar with California law states that if the car has the same part replaced in the same year three times the consumer can have the producer buy the vehicle back. I preferred to explain this at each inquiry but it seems many people are already aware of the issue.

However, the title of the vehicle is not tarnished, it has a clean title. I just wanted to be upfront with that and explain it in detail. The car had the high pressure fuel pump replaced 3 times the first year after production. I can prove this based on the BMW VIN documentation.. so no worries there.

Basically, many early 335i would qualify as a "buy back" on these guidelines, California law is just a little more strict. The fuel pump problem plagued all of the earlier 335's. BMW has replaced the fuel pump and warrantied it for 100k/10yr. The car also has new turbos, with a 3yr warranty, which were done due to wastegate rattle which was also a problem with the N54 engined vehicles.

Do not be afraid to make an offer. Car is located in Atlanta, GA. NO TRADES At the moment looking for a sale without part out but it may work out that I part it out.

The mods on the car have all been professionally done, with receipts, and are some of the nicest, quality made parts available for our cars.

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 02:55 AM   #2
Blaxin41
Rep
Drives: None

GLWS, pleasure talking to you.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxin41 View Post
GLWS, pleasure talking to you.
Thanks man, you too!

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

People please do not message me if your not serious or do not have a loan secured if planning on financing.

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
Rghispanic88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Ms3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3THOD View Post
People please do not message me if your not serious or do not have a loan secured if planning on financing.
interested email me at rghispanic88@yahoo.com

i have cash on hand
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
fishvtec
Rep
Drives: 335i 2007

your wheels are real ZCP or avant-garde ?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
IKON12
NEED AN LSD
Rep
Drives: 07' E92 335i M/T

I know the post is quite old, but did your car sell, if not is it still available for sale?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #8
Louvre24
Rep
Drives: 2005 350z

Hey, my name is Rashad Major and I stumbled across your car and I was hoping it was still for sale? How would you feel about settling for 19k? I'm from the Bahamas but I'm going to college in new york and would like to have a car while I'm living in the U.S and I'm impressed with the condition you've kept your car in. I'm also very ocd when it comes to the care of my cars and I think the way you've managed to keep yours is outstanding. Is the vehicle still for sale? If so is it possible to see a few more pictures of the vehicle? Also I would like to know about any extra parts for the car you might have. I'll be responsible for picking up the vehicle and it's transport to my location. Feel free to email me at l.rashad.major@hotmail.com Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #9
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louvre24 View Post
Hey, my name is Rashad Major and I stumbled across your car and I was hoping it was still for sale? How would you feel about settling for 19k? I'm from the Bahamas but I'm going to college in new york and would like to have a car while I'm living in the U.S and I'm impressed with the condition you've kept your car in. I'm also very ocd when it comes to the care of my cars and I think the way you've managed to keep yours is outstanding. Is the vehicle still for sale? If so is it possible to see a few more pictures of the vehicle? Also I would like to know about any extra parts for the car you might have. I'll be responsible for picking up the vehicle and it's transport to my location. Feel free to email me at l.rashad.major@hotmail.com Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Car sold 2 years ago.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread