E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: '08-'10 335i Coupe 6MT, Nav, M-sport or Sport, Cold Weather, Low Miles

05-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
DefactoM6
Sees the world the way it could be
United_States
Rep
Drives: '88 M6, '02 Z8, '09 E92 335i

WTB: '08-'10 335i Coupe 6MT, Nav, M-sport or Sport, Cold Weather, Low Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi All, first post and I'm after a '08-'10 335i Coupe 6MT so that I can hang around these parts . I'm after a '08-'10 to get a N54. The newer, the better. Contact me here or DefactoM6@gmail.com to let me know if you have something I'd be interested in. Located in Fairfield County, CT, so I'd prefer east coast cars, but I will consider cars far away if they are a good match for what I want, and the price is right.

Here's what the car MUST have:

6MT
Nav
M-sport or Sport package
Cold Weather or Heated Seats
iPod/USB
Smartphone integration
Low Miles (20k max, under 15k would be great)

What would be nice to have (but not necessary):

Premium Package or Leather
Convenience Package
Logic7
Satellite

As for color and trim combos, show me what you have. Only colors I won't do are Red, Bronze, and Mojave. Interior combos I'm pretty open to anything.

I'd prefer a car that isn't heavily modded, but I am totally open to modded cars, just let me know how long you've had the mods on, who installed them, and if you'd be willing to remove/sell certain mods to lower price.

So please let me know what you have, and your price of course. Again, a PM, response to this thread, or email to DefactoM6@gmail.com works. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Appreciate 0