E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > Things that annoy you at the gym

04-04-2018, 10:13 AM   #1365
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
My goodness-

So tonight the gym annoyed ME.

Once an hour, every hour I was there they'd play that "walk it like I talk it, walk it walk it like I talk it" song.

I hate my industry. Seriously, music is shit.
I hate that you are wasting HOURS in the gym when you could be making quality music
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 10:17 AM   #1366
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
My goodness-

So tonight the gym annoyed ME.

Once an hour, every hour I was there they'd play that "walk it like I talk it, walk it walk it like I talk it" song.

I hate my industry. Seriously, music is shit.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am fuckin dead.

Dude if I hear this song I immediately go postal with rage.

I have apple music and the hip-hop/rap hits is absolute trash over 50 songs that all sound the same. It has gotten so bad over the last year i always listen to old shit over and over again. Infuriating because I love hip hop to lift...rock for heavy lifts. I literally start a playlist skip through 20 songs get upset, better to listen to classical than this garbage.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 10:32 AM   #1367
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Rap after 2015 is just nursery rhymes with cursing
Appreciate 1
      04-04-2018, 11:07 AM   #1368
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Rap after 2015 is just nursery rhymes with cursing
Which begs the question: What was it before 2015???
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #1369
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Which begs the question: What was it before 2015???
Thug poems
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #1370
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Just listened to walk it talk it and I am pretty sure it gave me autism.
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2018, 09:31 AM   #1371
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Just listened to it lol. That would annoy me.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 12:05 AM   #1372
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Holy Moly i can't believe what i had to see at the gym today...totally threw off my workout! I'm not judging but these two guys were clearly gay and it doesn't bother me one bit since the wife has quite a few gay friends that i'm cool with. but...these two guys were spotting each other during their workout but in the most gayest way if that's a word? when they were doing standing dumbell shoulder presses let me tell you...his partner was standing behind him with his hand underneath his shirt holding on to his abs while his other hand was supporting his arm as he's pressing up and mind you they were using 15lb and giggling the whole time than they went to do some bench presses which clearly looked like they were tea bagging each other. i'm not kidding i was pretty annoyed the fact i ate all day to prepare to go BEAST MODE in the gym and only to come out feeling oh i dunno...disgusted
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #1373
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Something like this?

Appreciate 1
      04-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #1374
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Holy Moly i can't believe what i had to see at the gym today...totally threw off my workout! I'm not judging but these two guys were clearly gay and it doesn't bother me one bit since the wife has quite a few gay friends that i'm cool with. but...these two guys were spotting each other during their workout but in the most gayest way if that's a word? when they were doing standing dumbell shoulder presses let me tell you...his partner was standing behind him with his hand underneath his shirt holding on to his abs while his other hand was supporting his arm as he's pressing up and mind you they were using 15lb and giggling the whole time than they went to do some bench presses which clearly looked like they were tea bagging each other. i'm not kidding i was pretty annoyed the fact i ate all day to prepare to go BEAST MODE in the gym and only to come out feeling oh i dunno...disgusted
Probably one of those douchebag you tubers thinking they're funny recording a "work out video"
      04-07-2018, 12:36 AM   #1375
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am fuckin dead.

Dude if I hear this song I immediately go postal with rage.

I have apple music and the hip-hop/rap hits is absolute trash over 50 songs that all sound the same. It has gotten so bad over the last year i always listen to old shit over and over again. Infuriating because I love hip hop to lift...rock for heavy lifts. I literally start a playlist skip through 20 songs get upset, better to listen to classical than this garbage.
I started working out when I was 15..and that basically consisted of taking a bong rip of Sonoma coma and cranking Master of puppets... on vinyl of course. If anyone does not understand then I'm sorry to interrupt.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 01:38 PM   #1376
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Jammed my finger really bad yesterday at the gym

Swelling but no bruising. Other than icing/ibuprofen for next few days- any other advice? Was going to suck it up and go again right now but I can't even grip my doorknob, let alone weights
      04-07-2018, 02:01 PM   #1377
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

Quote:

Swelling but no bruising. Other than icing/ibuprofen for next few days- any other advice? Was going to suck it up and go again right now but I can't even grip my doorknob, let alone weights
That's a pretty bad pinch, possible hairline fracture if your having such a limitation.

Smash it when reracking weights?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #1378
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performancedieselpros View Post
Quote:

That's a pretty bad pinch, possible hairline fracture if your having such a limitation.

Smash it when reracking weights?
It definitely stiffened up from yesterday. If by Monday it's not any better definitely going in for X-rays...but hopefully not.

Nah. Was showing someone how to do mitt work (boxing). Missed the pad, and hit straight into my left index finger jamming it.

Thankfully he didn't know how to snap his punches otherwise I would have def broke it (well, that's to be determined)

Edit- can grip the doorknob. Was just being a baby the first time when I felt some pain
      04-09-2018, 09:44 AM   #1379
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Left grip messed up again???? You are going to be ambidextrous soon!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #1380
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Quote:
It definitely stiffened up from yesterday. If by Monday it's not any better definitely going in for X-rays...but hopefully not.

Nah. Was showing someone how to do mitt work (boxing). Missed the pad, and hit straight into my left index finger jamming it.

Thankfully he didn't know how to snap his punches otherwise I would have def broke it (well, that's to be determined)

Edit- can grip the doorknob. Was just being a baby the first time when I felt some pain

Didn’t u hurt ur hand last time too? Or was that someone else here... I remember a convo about fleshlights
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2018, 12:05 AM   #1381
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
Quote:

Didn't u hurt ur hand last time too? Or was that someone else here... I remember a convo about fleshlights
Yup.

Same left hand.

As UncleWede said, I'm being forced to use my right hand in just about everything (I'm one of the clumsiest people I know and it's starting to catch up to me)

It really does feel like it's a stranger jerking You off using your non dominant hand- so it's sort of sparked a new fling with Palmela
      04-12-2018, 03:46 PM   #1382
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep

Kinda counts for this thread, but I’m supremely annoyed at my shit form for barbell squats. I just can’t get it down right, I’ve been trying for what seems like years now. I always just feel like I’m gonna fall backwards off my heel, I’m contemplating trying to get those Nike or Adidas squat shoes with the little support in the heel

I mainly just stick to the leg press and hack squat machine.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 05:03 PM   #1383
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

That's weird most people get forward and have problem staying on heels.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #1384
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Kinda counts for this thread, but I'm supremely annoyed at my shit form for barbell squats. I just can't get it down right, I've been trying for what seems like years now. I always just feel like I'm gonna fall backwards off my heel, I'm contemplating trying to get those Nike or Adidas squat shoes with the little support in the heel

Nike romaleo 3s are 100 bucks now if you're near an outlet store
      04-12-2018, 05:21 PM   #1385
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Never had pair of squat shoes besides wrestling shoes, want my Heel lower not higher
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 08:50 PM   #1386
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

Quote:
Kinda counts for this thread, but I’m supremely annoyed at my shit form for barbell squats. I just can’t get it down right, I’ve been trying for what seems like years now. I always just feel like I’m gonna fall backwards off my heel, I’m contemplating trying to get those Nike or Adidas squat shoes with the little support in the heel

If your lifting in running shoes I'd expect you to fall back since the toe box usually is slightly thicker than the heel.

Try barefooted and see how it goes.
Appreciate 0