E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Great News about Moroso Motorsports park

09-11-2007, 11:11 AM   #1
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Great News about Moroso Motorsports park

Just read this on South Florida Racing... Check it out.. Apparently Moroso is gonna be changing in the near future...For the better..

http://www.southfloridaracing.com/fo...219#post955219
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 01:56 PM   #2
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
Just read this on South Florida Racing... Check it out.. Apparently Moroso is gonna be changing in the near future...For the better..

http://www.southfloridaracing.com/fo...219#post955219
According to the Moroso Web site, they were going to shut down the 1/4 mi. drag strip this past summer for repaving and construction, but b/c of these issues (mentioned in this article you've referenced), they decided to keep it open and delay the repaving until at least next year.

Anyhow, I'm glad they're planning on fixing it up, and look forward to a new, better track (with better traction), but until that day comes, all we can do is work with what we've got...a sh!tty 1/4 mi. track that should yield some of the best 1/4 ETs on the planet (given the sea-level elevation and weather), but doesn't b/c of the track conditions.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:31 PM   #3
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

haha the "bump" they talk about at the end of the track... it's no joke it took like 2 runs to get used to it.. I let off on my first run cause i thought something was wrong with my car.. At higher speeds i can't imagine what that must feel like..
Appreciate 0